Lili's Room

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

----

No One P.O.V.

Once inside Lili's room, the boys softly closed the door and L.Joe his small flashlight. As he pointed the beam carefully around the room he noticed pictures, posters, drawings, and everything else a teenage girl would have in her room. The beam of light landed on a small door in the wall by the window which seemed to be her closet.

"Guys, there is a door." He whispered earning glares from his friends. He bowed his head to silently say sorry and headed to the door. Before opening it, he looked at Lili in her bed to make sure she wouldn't awaken and make Teen Top her slaves as well...That would be torture. Once L.Joe was sure she wasn't going to wake up, he crouched to the floor and opened the door quietly.

.

.

.

"AH-!" L.Joe began to yell when his light shown in the little space but stopped himself when he heard Lili move in her bed. Chunji and Niel stared at him and wandered over to see what the fuss was about. L.Joe crouched on the floor shining his light on the many photos of Teen Top in what appeared to be a shrine. 

Niel saw the horror before Chunji and started backing up to the door to get away. Chunji caught sight of a picture of him in the bathroom and ran out the room swiftly, which caused him to push Niel to the floor out in the hall. With all this noise how can one sleep? So, of course Lili woke up forcing L.Joe too seek refuge in the horrible shrine. 

"S**t." L.Joe whispers under his breath as he knocks over a candle. 

L.Joe's P.O.V.

I hate it in here. What the heck is wrong with this girl? Imagine her opeing the little door and seeing me. She'll make me her slave. Maybe kill me and use my skin as a blanket. A shiver runs up my back, this is scary.

After awhile, I hear her faintly snoring and climb out the little horrifying space. Before I leave, I look back into the small room to see what I was sitting on...O_O

No One P.O.V.

It was the ring! L.Joe found it!

"Guys! I found the ring!" L.Joe whispered to the rest once he got to the bottom of the stairs. They turned toward him with glee in their eyes.

"Really?!?! Where?!" Ricky rushed over to L.Joe. "Oh em gee!!! ~~~~~ will be so happy when we give it to her!"

"Be quiet. you'll wake the freak up." CAP nudged Ricky in the ribs. "Let's get out of here now before you find some other shrine." CAP quietly rushed out the house with the rest of Teen Top following suit. Niel and Chunji were already by the door waiting.

Once outside Teen Top noticed that the sun was almost up. "Crap!" CAP yelled and took off his mask. The sky was sort of orange, pink, and yellow and sure it was beautiful but it was bad for Teen Top's situation.

"Run!" Niel yelled and started sprinting towards your house. Everyone started running as fast as they could and didn't stop until they reached the house. Now picture this because it's just perfect. Six perfect guys outside your door panting and seeking refuge! HOW PERFECT! 

"Why...Did....We.....run?" Ricky questioned in between heavy breathing. 

Niel shook his head, too tired to answer. "~~~~~ wakes up in..." he checks his watch. "10 minutes." 

Nothing else had to be said after that. Instantly CAP opened the door slowly and crept inside. Good thing you didn't wake up and set the alarm or Teen Top would die. The rest followed and Ricky slowly closed the door. The silence in the house was deafening, every step Teen Top took were in fact heard but too quiet for you to wake up.

CAP placed the ring in his pocket where it would be safe.