Thieves Once Again

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

----

No One P.O.V.

You paniced and starting running around the living room. "AAAHHHH OH MY GOD WHERE DID IT GO?!!?!?" You yelled as you threw up the pillows and cushions from the couch to looking under the rugs. For awhile Teen Top just stared at you but once they saw a tear run down your face, Ricky yelled,

"~~~~~! Don't cry!" and started throwing things around looking for your ring also. The rest of Teen Top followed your actions until the whole living room was literaly upside down. Once you realized it wasn't in the house you fell to the floor with mixed emotions, mostly guilt.

"I'm so sorry, I can't take care of thing you guys give me. It's okay I don't deserve it." You manage to say. CAP instantly picks you up off the floor and carries you to your bed [A/N: want.]. The whole way there you cryed into his manly chest. He laid you on your bed and walked to the door. Before turning off the light and leaving he looked back at you.

He sighed. "We'll get it back." He whispered. "Go to sleep and it will be okay in the morning." CAP said then left you in the dark.

~Downstairs~

Teen Top formed a circle on the floor and stared at eachother.

"C'mon guys we all know who has it." L.Joe stated and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, it's obvious!" 

"You saw how she looked after CAP flashed his ring at her." 

"She was talking to her friends. Maybe she was making plans to take it."

"Guys how would she take it?"

Everyone was silent for some time....

CAP looked at his friends. "Guys, lets just steal it back. We used to be theives, remember!" 

Teen Top's eyes lit up and they started disscusing their plan of action. 

-11:30 p.m.- 
[A/N: HAHAH BY BLOCK B]

"Okay luckily you guys managed to get passed step one, not waking up ~~~~~ so she could turn on the alarm." CAP said once everyone was out of the house dressed in all black. The air was crisp, cold, and still. Teen Top stood at the corner of their street surrounded in darkness, from their clothes to the dark black night. The only light they were provided was from the half moon that floated in the sky above them.

"Step two, sneak into Lili's house." Niel whispered into the night. Teen Top nodded and started walking towards Lili's house (which they know where it is because....Google?). 

Once they got to their destination they threw pushed Ricky through the only window they found open...the kitchen window. "GUYS! Why did you push me so roughly?" Ricky cried once he was inside the house.

"Go unlock the door Ricky." CAP commanded and Ricky tip toed through the kitchen and into the living room. At the door he hesitated. A creaking sound rang through the house. Then he quickly unlocked the door and rushed his buddies in before he could get scared. 

Since Niel seems the lightest he went upstairs first to make sure the coast is clear. Every step he took he thought it sounded like the loudest noise anyone could possibly make but the others couldn't hear it. Half way up the stairs Niel started to hear his heart pump, he hasn't done this in so long. The first room he stepped into was the bathroom, he closed the door and the light.

"I shouldn't be doing this." He whispered to himself as he stuffed hair products into his pockets. When it comes to his hair he couldnt resist. Especially when CAP uses his special shampoo and conditioner since the leader decided to grow his hair a little.

Once he finished he sent the signal to the others who were waiting at the bottom of the stairs. Chunji had the softest hands so he went next. After him was L.Joe who can open things without making any noise at all, that is useful for opening drawers. 

The three stepped into the room marked "Lili's room"


A/N:

I wrote this all and Gena edited. I'm cool. The next one will be far more funnier~

-MalanaBear

Yeah we decided to update omg slfka;lka;a;ada

-GenaSaur