Home Sweet Home

Teen Top Thieves?!

 

C.A.P =Red

Chunji =Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

----

Your P.O.V.

Morning time. And also time to go home! Finally, we have to pack up and leave the cabin since mid-winter break is almost over. *I should go wake up everybody*

I walk to Hyeri's room first. I knock on her door to see if she was awake or not. No answer. I open the door and see Hyeri snoozing away with her laptop next to her head.

Sigh. This girl. "Hyeri~ Time to wake up!" I close her laptop and put it on the floor. I get on her bed and jump on her.

"Yah! Sleepy head! WAKE UP!!!"

"YAH! I'm up! Geez!" She pushes me off of her. I laugh. "Come on! We have to pack!"

"Alright alright! Just get out!" She waves me away as she slumps out of bed.

"Ok ok. Kekeke" Now I gotta wake up Teen Top. 

~after waking up Teen Top~

"Everyone in the cars!" I yell and carry my own luggage to the trunk of CAP's car. 

"I'm tired~!" Ricky whined as he tried loading his luggage. 

"Well once we get home you can rest for as long as you want. Okay?"

 "Okay." Ricky mumbled as he got into the back seat of CAP's car. I turn around and face the cabin and whisper a little goodbye. Memories rushed through my mind of the past week that we've been here. We made some happy memories I will cherish. As I was a little too deep in thought, Hyeri's voice brought me back to reality.

"Yah. ~~~~~ hurry! You're the one who woke us up in a hurry so early in the morning and now you're the one taking a long time to leave." Hyeri frowned.

"I'm coming! Geez." Everyone loaded into the cars and we were off. I look back at the cabin which was getting smaller and smaller by the second and soon it was gone. I'll miss this cabin but until next time, I'll make even more happy memories. 

 

No One P.O.V.

L.Joe and CAP's cars drove up into the drive way of your home. A smile crept onto your face. Everyone filed out of the cars and got their luggage. 

"~~~~~ I'm gonna stay a little while. Is that okay?" Hyeri asked as you unlocked the front doors of your home. The lock clicked open and you pushed it open.

"Of course. Stay as long as you want." You smile and let everyone go in first.

"Oh it feels good to be home!" You smiled at how they even consider your home, their home too. Ricky stretched and yawned. "Can I go sleep now?" 

"Haha yes, of course, BUT not after we clean up this place." You close the door behind you.

"What?!" Ricky and the rest of Teen Top groan. "Why?! We just got home!" He whined.

"I know, but we have to tidy up a bit. After we were gone for a week, I bet some dust was collected." You look around and spot a vase. You approach it slide your finger over it's outside surface.

"See. Told you." You show Ricky your finger which had a light amount of dust. Ricky gazed at it and then huffed a sigh in defeat.

"I'm gonna go unpack now, I think you guys should too. After we unpack we can clean and then after I'll make dinner afterwards. Sound good?" You tell Teen Top and they nod.

-1 hour later-

The whole house was busy with people sweeping, dusting, washing, vacuuming, and even folding. Everyone seemed to be pampering the house. Which is odd because it's a house.

Hyeri and you were in the kitchen washing the dishes. Ricky and Changjo were in the living room tidying up the furniture and dusting the windows. Chunji and Niel were in the upstairs bathrooms cleaning. While CAP and L.Joe were in the garage picking up and sorting everything. It was like spring cleaning! But in the winter time... [A/N: It's still winter in this chapter lol but in the next chapters it's going to be spring okay? Like we jumped a little bit in the future.]

After everyone finally finished cleaning, you were in the kitchen making dinner with Hyeri while Teen Top were in the living room watching TV and doing things boys do.

"I don't get it...." Hyeri turned to you. You looked at her with a puzzeled expression.

"Don't get what..?" You blinked in confusion.

"If Teen Top are your so called 'slaves', then why are you the one taking care of them?" She crossed her arms. "Are you so soft that you can't even make them do chores?"

"Yah! I am not soft! And they do have chores as a matter of fact." You sticked your tongue out at her. She laughed. "Oh really?"

"Well, maybe they should get jobs? Like actual jobs." Hyeri suggested as she plopped a piece of meat in .

"Ohhh, that's a good idea. They sould get jobs and then they'll have to give me their payments because I'm their master muhahahaha!" You and Hyeri laugh. It seemed like a good plan.

 

"Dinner's ready!" You shout out and Teen Top come running. *Hahaha these boys just love food. Especially Changjo.*

Teen Top, Hyeri, and you ate dinner and when everyone was almost done, you sat up. 

"Okay everyone listen up!" Teen Top looked up at you with their mouths full. "I have decided that you guys need jobs. Like an actual job."

Teen Top all groaned and looked at each other. "I was thinking you guys should work with me at the Ondal Resturant. How does that sound?"

"Do we get to where fancy butler suits and everything?!" Ricky asked excited about fancy things.

"Haha of course! It's a five star resturant." You smile.

"Yay! We get to wear fancy clothes!" Ricky shakes Changjo's shoulders. "Ye-e-e-e-s I hear-r-r-r-d." Changjo said between the shakes.

"Okay, you guys will come with me to the resturant tomorrow!" You clap.

"Now I wanna work there with you guys!" Hyeri whines feeling left out. 

"You can come too Hyeri, keke." You pat her head as she smiles again. "Yay!"

You all finished eating and Hyeri went home. You took a shower and changed into your hello kitty pajamas. You got in bed and whispered goodnight to Teen Top even though they couldn't here you.

"It's good to be home." 


A/N:

HOLY MACARONI I FINALLY UPDATED. THIS IS LIKE SUPER SHORT IM SOOOO SORRY. I already told you that school is being a and yada yada yada, but I finaly got to it. PLUS HAVING TUMBLR DISTRACT YOU ALL THE TIME DOES NOT HELP. 

I love you guys. You guys actually waited for me omfg. Come here and let me squish you. T___T

-GenaSaur