Secret

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

Hyeri =Pink

----

No One P.O.V

*L.Joe is one annoying little b-* 

"YAAAAAHHH!!!! I'm gonna get you!" Your thoughts were interrupted by the yelling of two boys in the other room. They seemed to be having fun. You walk over to the room where the voices seemed to be coming from and find Changjo and Ricky playing the Xbox. You stare at them. They didn't notice you since they were so engulfed in the game.

"Watcha guys playing?" You finally walk over and sit behind the both of them. You watch the screen as the colors flash back and forth. It seemed to be a fighters game.

"Omo! ~~~~~ you scared me! Don't do that! I might lose!" Ricky gives a cute glare.

"Oh. Sorry." You mumble.

"Do you wanna play?" Changjo suddenly pauses the games and offers the controller to you. You were hesitiant since you never really played these games. You usually just played platform games.

"Uhh, I don't know. I'm not really good at these types of games. I think I-"

"Oh come on! Here!" Changjo pushed the game controller into your hands and pressed resume.

The game started and you were getting nervous since you didn't know what to do. So, you just started pressing random buttons hoping it would get you anywhere. And to your surprise, it did.

"Yah! No fair! How are you beating me?!" Ricky started to whine. He definately didn't want to get beaten by a girl. Especially in a fighting game. You giggled.

"Hehehe I'm just so good, you know?" You and Changjo laughed together.

"No fair!"

"Too bad Ricky. Now it's my turn." Changjo snatched the controller from Ricky. Ricky pouted and moved over for Changjo.

"You ready to get beaten?" Changjo smirks at you deviously.

"Oh it's on." You smirk back and you both turn to the tv screen as you were about to start the game. Once the fight started, you pressed as many buttons as you can. Throughout the fights you realized what some of the buttons do and started to get a hang of it.

You, Ricky, and Changjo played for quite a while. It was getting late and all of you were getting tired. As you got up to leave the room you finally remembered something.

"OMO!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT! AAAAAHHHHH!!!! YOU GUYS GO GET DRESSED NOW! IT'S IMPORTANT!" You started to run and yell around cabin waking up everybody.

"EVERYONE GET DRESSED I HAVE TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!" You also started to get dressed in your winter clothes for the cold weather outside.

 

Everyone was ready except for L.Joe. He was taking forever.

"L.JOOOOOEEEEE!!! WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG?!?!?!?" You yell from downstairs. "HURRY UP!" You were starting to get irritated.

"YAH! Just hold on a sec! I need to do some last touch ups!" L.Joe was fixing his hair in the bathroom mirror making sure all the strands were in the right place.

"Oh my gawd. What the hell L.Joe?!"

"Where are we going so late at night? I'm tired~" Ricky whined in his puffy jacket. He looked like a big marshmallow. So cute.

"I just remembered I needed to show you guys a secret. Kekeke~" You smiled just thinking about it.

"What kind of secret?" Hyeri tilted her head confused.

"You'll see~" You tapped her nose and giggled. She smiled. "Okay~ But hurry up! I wanna see!" Hyeri was also getting impatient.

Finally, L.Joe came downstairs as perfect as ever. "So, where we going?" He smiled nonchalantly. You, Hyeri, and Teen Top all glare at him.

"What?! I need to be perfect for everything, you know?" L.Joe grinned.

"Ugh! Just come on!" You open the door to reveal the white world outside. Wind blew into the cabin as everyone exited outside. You leaded the way to the back of the cabin where a little forest was. As you inched closer to that little forest, there was a tree that seemed to catch everyone's eyes. Hyeri's eyes lit up as all the memories filled her mind.

"Omona! I remember this place!" Hyeri jumped up and down filled with excitement. You shushed her.

"Sssshhhhh! We haven't gotten there yet." As you all finally got to the tree, you gestured for everyone to look up. Doing as they were told, they were amazed by the tree house before them.

You smiled. This was the first time you ever showed anybody your secret tree house out here excpet for Hyeri. You always told yourself you would show the one person you truly trusted and loved. And you felt like Teen Top were good enough to see this tree house of yours besides Hyeri. You felt like there would be no other chance to do this, except now. Since Hyeri has already seen it, she wasn't surprised but happy and excited.

"Woah~ That's so cool!"

"It's huge!"

"Omo!"

"Nice!"

"This is awesome!"

"Can we go inside?"

Teen Top ooh-ed and ahh-ed at the big old tree house.

"You like it? And yeah let's go in!" You gestured over to the ladder and everyone went up. As you all entered the big tree house, it was dark and a little chilly.

"Let me turn on the lights." You went over to a lamp and turned it on.

"Woah! It's like a mini house!" Niel's mouth hung open. So did the other Teen Top members.

"It has a heater too. Hold on, let me turn it on." You went over to the back and turned the heat on. "There! It'll warm up soon." You smiled.

"How old is this tree house?" Chunji asked touching all the pictures covering the wall of your childhood. Different things from your past were filled in here. Photos, toys, accesories, and even clothes!

"I've had it since I was about 5 years old. My dad built it for me. I used to always hang out here in the winter with Hyeri. Oh, the good old days." You looked at Hyeri. She smiled back at you and a smile also crept onto your face.

"Let's sit and I'll tell you more." You got out little bean bag chairs for everyone to sit down on.

Your secret tree house was now filled with warth and smiles. You told Teen Top practically your whole life story. From your childhood, to your mother, and to how you met Hyeri.

Ricky pouted. "No fair!" You looked at him confused.

"What? What do you mean 'no fair'?"

"I wanna have memories with you too! Let's make happy memories together. Forever and ever!" Ricky fist pumped the air.

"Yeah! Forever and ever!" Changjo joined in with Ricky. You and Hyeri giggled.

"Yeah. Forever and ever." Everyone smiled and laughed with each other as the cold night was getting darker and darker.

"Well we should head back and go to sleep." You stood up and so did everybody else.

 

You guys finally came back to the cabin at everyone was super tired. Everyone went their separate ways and bid their farewells for the night. When you got up to your room you changed into your pajamas and washed your face. As you layed down in bed you trying to get comfortable. So you put your hand under your cheek. You blinked and looked at that hand. The promise ring was still there. You gazed at it and softened. A smile crept on your face as you gave it a goodnight kiss.

"Goodnight, my little dorks." With that, you fell asleep with a smile.


A/N:

....Uh...I feel like this is a lame chapter OMFG FORGIVE ME D:

But.....I didn't know what to do so >__> yeah I'm sorry V__V

Thank you guys for the comments~ I feel so loved OMG Do you guys really like the story that much? ToT I love you guys soooooooo much rn. I can't even. /sniffles I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! ^O^ *gives cookies and cupcakes* Teehee :3

Anyways, I hope you COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

-GenaSuar & MalanaBear