Why does this always happen?

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

----

Your P.O.V

First I head over to my room to get my clothes. Let's see...I think I will just wear simple jeans and a t-shirt. As I search my dresser for a pair of pants, something catches my eye. My iPod!

"AHA! I found you!" I run across the room and hug it to my chest. I must've left it here last winter! But where is my speakers for it? Glancing around the room I find it halfway under a piece of paper.

"Yes!" Now to the shower I go, grabbing my shirt, pants, iPod, speakers, and uh, un-mentionables while smiling.

Let's see what I got on here. Some SHINee, Boyfriend, B1A4, BigBang, SuJu, Girls' Generation, SECRET, F(x), and plenty more. I go through the list in my head. I know this cabin like the back of my hand! I can walk through it blindfolded. As I open the door to the 'secret' bathroom, I flip through the pictures on my iPod. Most of them are of Hyeri and I. Back in middle school, me and her were so close most people thought we were sisters. We're still like that now but, since that night when I caught Teen Top robbing my house....nothing seems the same.

"Good times." I chuckle and walk through the door. It seems.....steamy in here. Too steamy. I must've left the hot tub full last night. I shrug it off. First, I take off my shirt. [A/N: The bathroom is big and fancy. Only because you are rich and well, it was your personal bathroom.]

*I should set up my iPod first.* I set the cordless speakers on the counter and plug in my iPod. Hmm....what should I play? Oh I know! SHINee's One! It's nice and slow so I can relax. Hehehe

SHINee plays through the bathroom. Just as I am about to take off my bra I hear a voice.

"YAH! Who is in here?" Niels voice sounds through the bathroom. Oh no! Quickly I search for my shirt. *Omo! He is gonna see me if I don't get this stupid shirt on!* Silently cursing to myself I finally find my shirt.

"RICKY! Is that you? I told you not to come in when I'm takin a shower ever ag-" Niel chokes as he sees me covering myself with my shirt. In his surprisment, Niel dropped his towel exposing his.....stuff. Oh crap! I squeeze my eyes shut. Why does this always happen to me?

"AH! I'm sorry ~~~~~! I forgot to tie it and and and and....I'm sorry! I will go now!" I hear him pick up his towel.

"Don't trip ag-"

"OMO! YAH!" Niel shouts. Too late. I open my eyes to move but again it was too late. Before I knew it, me and Niel were half and kissing on the wall with SHINee playing in the background. Could it get any worse?

"~~~~~ ARE YOU OKA-" Changjo comes storming into the bathroom and sees the mess that has unfolded. Yep, it just got worse.

Of course, when you walk into a bathroom and find your best friend kissing a girl you like, you won't think; 'Oh it's alright, what happened is she was at the wrong place at the wrong time and Niel slipped causing their lips to crash!' But, that is what happened.

"It isn't what it looks like Changjo!" Niel quickly pulls away. I turn to face Changjo.

"OOOOOH! I'm telling CAP!" Changjo grabs Niel by the hair and takes him out the bathroom, leaving me akwardly standing half and dumbfounded.

"I'M YOUR HYUNG! RESPECT!!!!" The last words I will ever hear from Niel. I lock the door and lean my back againt it with a sigh.

"I should really pay attention and lock my doors more often." Mumbling under my breath, I slip into the hot tub. Pabo Niel most likely left it on. As B1A4's Only Learnt Bad Things drifts into my ears I feel completely relaxed. It should be like this all the time. But with Teen Top around, that's most likely never gonna happen.

"~~~~~!!! ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?!?!" Oh god.....Ricky. "OPEN THE DOOR!" Ricky pounds on the door and jiggles the handle.

"Leave her alone. She is taking a shower." CAP's deep voice booms through the door.

"I don't hear the water running!" Ricky whines.

"Maybe she is in the hot tub." Well, there goes my secret bathroom.

"WHAT?!?! HOT TUB!" I'm guessing it's now L.Joe who is pounding on the door. "LET ME IN ~~~~~~! I WANT TO GET IN THE HOT TUB! Maybe we can bond more...if you know what I mean." THAT !

"No!" I shout back and throw a soap bar at the door.

"Come on lets go."

No One P.O.V

-hour later-

Teen Top already scolded Niel and found out what happened.

"Why haven't I been kissed yet?" Chunji asks using aegyo against you.

"I didn't want to kiss anybody." You pout and cross your arms. Chunji shrugs it off and looks at Ricky.

"Hey. What happened between you and Niel?" Earlier, Niel told them that he thought you were Ricky...

"I just wanted to get my toy duck." Ricky whines. "Don't tell them hyung!"

"I won't I won't. I don't even want them to know."

"HYYYUUUUUNNNNNGGG!" Changjo complain wanting to know more about this topic.

"NO!" Niel and Ricky say in unison.

"Guys, when they want to they will tell us. Now shut up! I have a head ache. Make me food. Message my back. Clean up. DO SOMETHING USEFUL!" You command. Then, Teen Top hop to it.

Chunji and Ricky make food. CAP massages your back. L.Joe cleans up around the house while the maknae Changjo supervises everyone. While Niel cleans all the rooms.

"Yah! Why aren't you helping around?!" L.Joe waves his duster in Changjo's face. Changjo hits it away.

"I am helping! What're you talking about? Psh!" Changjo gives a scoff.

"What?! No you're not! You're just sitting around doing nothing!"

"Nu-uh! I'm obviously supervising. DUH!" This went on for about and hour till all at once....

"DONE!" Chunji, Ricky, Niel, and L.Joe anounce.

"Good because I couldn't rub feet any longer." CAP lays on the floor acting tired.

"What? You calling my feet nasty?" You pout.

CAP chuckles. "All feet are nasty." He then rolls to his side and gets up.

"Well, lets eat!" Changjo pounces up ready for food.

"Ah ah ah! No food for slackers. You get the leftovers." Chunji and Ricky smile deviously.

"L-l-leftovers? UMMMMAAAAAAA!!!!" Changjo cries out refering to you.

"Changjo I'm not your umma. Ricky and Chunji are right. No food for slackers." Giggling you sit at the table with the rest and eat. To Changjo, every word stung.

"But I'm hungry hyungs!" Changjo whines and stomps his foot like a little child throwing a tantrum. CAP shrugs and the rest laugh.

"Where's Hyeri?" Niel looks around just noticing she was gone.

"BigBang is back." You explain and Teen Top go 'OOOH!'

-After Dinner-

You all put your leftovers on a plate for Changjo to eat, it didn't add up to much.

"Food! Finally!" Changjo starts eating all the leftovers his food. Teen Top and you stared wide eyed. To be honest, you guys didn't expect him to eat it.

"Well, I'm going to bed." Chunji sighs disapointed in Changjo's reaction.

"Yep."

"Same."

"With you there hyung." Those boys march upstairs.

"What about you, L.Joe?" You ask still looking at Changjo. No reply.

"L.Joe?" You swing around and look behind you. No one. "Where is that boy?"

*He must be in my room!* You think and run upstairs. Once you reach your room you fling the door open.

"AHA! YOU LITTLE B-" You look around but not finding L.Joe 'the of the house'.

"L.Joe?" No reply. All of a sudden Hyeri's voice. "BWOH?!"

*That evil boy!* You think and storm over to Hyeri's door. You expected to see L.Joe on Hyeri's bed and about to ruin her life. Instead you find the two fangirling.

"What happened to GD's hair?" Hyeri asks.

"I don't know. He still looks cool though." L.Joe adds. They don't notice you standing there yet. L.Joe moves and pulls his hair trying to immatate GDragon's hair in the MV for Bad Boy, causing Hyeri to giggle like mad.

"L.JOE! OUT NOW!" You yell at the boy who has part of his hair covering his right eye and a shocked face.

"R-right ~~~~~. See ya Hyeri." L.Joe releases his hair and winks. Hyeri being the fangirl she is, falls over. Seeing that L.Joe is gone you go back you your room.

"Men." You state and sit on your bed opening your laptop only to see his face again.

 

You stare at it with furrowed eyebrows.

"L.JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEE!!!!!!!" You scream.

"Heheheh. She wants me." L.Joe says to himself in his room.


A/N:

LOL Omfg L.Joe you ugly chicken. I love you sfm. But anyways~OMG THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT IM SORRY WE'LL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER OK?

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! :D

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear