Is that from yesterday?

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

----

No One P.O.V.

~Sunday Morning~

You woke up and took a shower like any other morning. You were about to go downstairs until you heard a big THUMP and a grunt noise. *What the-?* Your eyes widen at the weird sound. The "noise" was coming from one of Teen Top's rooms. To be exact, it was coming from Niel, L.Joe, CAP, and Chunji's room (they switched rooms, remember?) You walked over and pressed your ear up against the door to hear what was going on. You heard snoring and some movement.

"Ugh. What the hell?!"

"Shut up! We're trying to sleep!"

"Yah! I'm your hyung! Respect your elders!"

"Well you were taking up most of the bed!"

"Oh really? Well then how about this?" You heard some foot steps and then multiple thumps.

"YAH! You will pay for this!!!"

"Hyung! I'm gonna get you!"

"Ow! Get off of me!"

Multiple complaints were heard inside the room as you opened the door to see what was going on. Once you did, there was CAP wrestling with L.Joe. Chunji and Niel were throwing pillows and bickering at eachother.

"What are you guys doing...?" You look at them like because they're a bunch of crazy idiots. They all look at you and their eyes widen. They immediately straighten themselves and stood up straight.

"Yes? Do you need our assitance?" Chunji asks with an innocent smile.

"Uhmm. No. It's okay. I was just checking on you." You still stare at them.

"You can go now." L.Joe rolls his eyes and you start to walk out the door. *Wait...I'm the master, not them!* You spin around.

"You better be down in 1 hour!"

"Why?" Niel tilts his head.

"Because I said so!" You turn and smile smugly. You got your point across of being the master. But, sometimes it seems as if you're the slave and not them.

Right when you left, they continued their fight. L.Joe versus CAP, Chunji trying to sleep, while Niel smacked pillows at his head.

Downstairs, you start to make breakfast with the little food you had. It was challenging but you had so many recipies you pulled it off. An hour later, breakfast was done, all the boys were down and you guys were eating peacefully.

"Last night me and Ricky stayed up ALLLLLL night watcing T.V.!" Changjo annouced proudly.

"Last night we fought over the bed." CAP mumbled. Ricky chuckled and you couldn't help but smile.

"We need to change rooms again." L.Joe stared at you.

"Nope! Learn to like eachother. Or, take turns on the bed." You suggested shrugging.

"Buy us another bed! Please!" Niel stared hopefully into your eyes. You shake your head.

"Get a job first." Niel frowns and finishes eating.

After breakfast, you decide that you are going to the store today! This time, your bringing all of Teen Top. Plus, it's day time so you'll be fine.

"GET READY!!! We're going to the store!" You yell up the stairs to get Teen Top's attention.

"But we're almost fin-"

"SHHH! She might make us get JOOOBBBS!!"

"O-Okay. WE'RE COMINNNNGGG!" You smile and put on your shoes and coat. Teen Top come stumbling down the stairs and put on their shoes and coats.

"LET'S GOOOOO!!!" You drag them away.

~To the Store~

"Okay! So, we still need milk, fruit, and meat!" You take out your grocery shopping list and nod with a satisfied smile. Changjo also smiles. Niel grabs the list and writes some stuff on it with a pen.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" You try to grab the list but Niel is way too tall. You started to jump for it but he only taunted you more.

"Hahaha you're so short! But ok, here you go." Niel smiles and bends down to give you the list. You pout at his last remark.

"Thank you! Geez." You snatch the list before he can take it away again. You look at it to see what changes he made.

Shopping List

-Milk

-Fruit

-Meat

-Marshmallows

-Chips

-Cookies

-Mochi

-Cake

-Better Shampoo

-LOTS OF CONDITIONER

-More Video Games

 

"What the-?! What is this?! No. No and NO!" You hit Niel in the stomach playfully. Niel pretends like it hurt.

"Ah! ~~~~~! That hurt!"

"Oh well. That's what you get for teasing me." You stick your tongue out at him.

"Why didn't you get the stuff last time?" L.Joe asks with eyebrows furrowed as he peeked over your shoulder to look at the list. "Oh! We do need some more shampoo and conditioner." L.Joe highfives Niel.

"We didn't have enough money then." You answer in a duh manner. You tried to make it seem natural since you didn't want to tell Teen Top what happened with those thugs yesterday.

"But you do n-"

"Shut up!" Changjo smacks L.Joe's arm.

"Geez. Calm down, buddy. What's gotten into you?" L.Joe pouts and rubs his arm. You giggle.

"Kaja! You guys are so slow!" You start to sprint towards the bus stop.

"Yah! ~~~~~ get back here!"

"Slow pokes!!!"

"OMO! ~~~~~ wait for meeee!!!!"

"Do we have to run?" CAP asks in disappointment.

"Yes, hyung. Let's go or we'll get left behind." Chunji drags CAP by the jacket. CAP whines. "NUUU!!!"

~After shopping you went home~

You set the groceries on the counter top and start to take the items out.

"Take this upstairs to the bathroom." You order Niel and L.Joe since they wanted it so bad.

"Yes ma'am!" They chorus.

"Put this on that shelf. This goes into the fridge. Open this for me, k? Get the scissors for me, they're in the drawers." You order around Teen Top in the kitchen. All of them obeyed your every command.

As Changjo was putting the milk in the fridge he had a slight pain in his right arm. *Ah! Dang. This pain won't go away.* Changjo quickly closes the fridge and goes to the bathroom without getting caught. He lifts up his sleeve and looks at the wound from yesterday. The gash was deep and was still in the process of healing. He touches it.

"Ow!" He grits his teeth. The pain soon subsided and he stared at the cut he got from the knife yesterday. You didn't get a glimpse of it, but the thug actually did get him. In the right arm. Changjo didn't tell you because he didn't want you to worry about him. He covered it up and went back out to the kitchen.

Your P.O.V.

I look over my shoulder and spot Changjo coming through through the kitchen door way.

"Oh! Changjo~! Where'd you go?" I ask tilting my head.

"Oh. Uh, I j-just went to the b-bathroom." Changjo stutters a little. Is he alright?

"Oh. Well can you help me get that can of sugar?" I ask pointing to the top shelf.

"Yeah, sure." He reaches up with ease and grabs the sugar. He's so tall, yet he's the youngest. As he reaches for the sugar I see a bloody scab on his right arm. *Wait a sec, is that from yesterday?*

"Changjo!" I yell.

"Ah! Yes?" He holds the sugar close to him as he stares at me with wide eyes.

I take the sugar and set it down. I then take his right arm and lift his sleeve.

"W-what are you d-doing?" He tries to free his arm from my grasp but I hold on tight. Once I lifted the fabric over his forearm, I see exactly what I saw before. A bloody scab.

"Changjo! This is from yesterday isn't it?! How come you didn't tell me?!" I look at him with a worried expression. Why did he hide this from me? I could of helped him and it would of healed properly.

"I-I didn't want you to worry." He looks down embarassed. I soften, He's such a sweetheart. I brush his bangs out of his face.

"Changjo. I'm always here for you. You know that, right? So if you need anything just ask. I'll help take care of any wounds you have too. So just call my name if you need anything, okay?" I smile at him. I hope he knows I'm here for him. I'm here for all of them.

Changjo nods at me and hugs me. I soften and hug him back. While Changjo and I have nice warm hug, the rest of Teen Top glare daggers at him. Kekeke~ Such dorky boys.

"YAH! Changjo get off of her!!! She's mine!!!" Ricky tries to pry of Changjo.

"No! She's mine too!!!"

"NO!!! I'm the only one who gets to touch ~~~~~!" L.Joe then joins in.

"AH! Stop it!" Teen Top ignore me as they all give me a group hug.

"~~~~~ is mine!"


A/N:

Hehehe Teen Top are so cute~! :3 Sorry I haven't been updateing very often. /SOBS T^T School is being a *beep* >__>

ANYWAYS! I hope you like the chapter!!!! We love you!!! :D

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!!

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear