You arrogant husband!

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

----

Your P.O.V.

I went to go open my door due to all their nagging since I didn't want Teen Top to come barging in and breaking my precious bedroom door. As I open the door they all run in towards Niel passing me up.

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I say in a sacastic tone and look at Teen Top. They were practically beating up Niel. OMO! I should probably help him. Should I? Nah! He can take care of himself! He's a big boy man! So I'll just go take a shower by myself. I whistle as I get my things ready for the shower. Teen Top are still beating up Niel. Verbally and a little bit of phyiscally. But as I was getting my towel, Changjo noticed me.

"~~~~~! Where are you going?" Changjo asked staring at me. I stood up as the rest of Teen Top looked at me as well.

"I'm going to take a shower. DUH!" I turn on my heels and walk out towards the bathroom. Teen Top just blink at me as I walk away. *Kekeke~ Enjoy the show from the back, will ya?*

"Yah! You don't have to stare!!!" I turn around to face them and stick my tongue out. All of their jaws dropped. I giggled and went into the bathroom.

*Oh those erted boys!* I roll my eyes playfully. I can still hear some yelling through the door.

"If anyone's gonna kiss her! It's gonna be me!!!" L.Joe yells. I just carry on turning the shower on.

"What?! No way!!! I wanna a kiss too!!!" Changjo's baby voice whines.

"Yah! You can't have her to yourself! She's owns all of us so we have to get equal love!!!!" Oh Ricky, that big baby.

"Yeah, but she can be very unfair sometimes you know?"

"Oh well. That's your fault since you barely talk."

"Yah! You wanna fight you big baby!!!"

"BWOH?! Me? A baby?!?! Oh it's on pretty boy!!!" I hear a clash and some thumps. My eyes widen. Geez, they better not mess anything up in there. I step in the hot shower and wash my self. They can handle themselves so it's okay, right?

-15 minutes later-

I finally finish showering and Teen Top seemed to stop fighting with each other. I stepped out with my towel over my body and get dressed in my pajamas. I decide to go check up on CAP and L.Joe in the guest room. Once I reached the room I knocked on the door.

"Hello~" I put my hand on the door knob but as I was turning it, L.Joe yelled back.

"Wait! Don't come in here! I'm not decent!" I froze in place. I DO NOT want to expierence that again. I waited for a couple of seconds before the door swung open, revealing L.Joe in a white v-neck and some sweats.

"Okay. I'm good now. What is it?" L.Joe looked at me with a smirk. I glared at him.

"It is not what you think. I was just stopping by to check on you guys. Now if you'll excuse me." I flipped my hair to the side and walked towards my dad's room. Well, more like Chunji, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo's room. L.Joe caught my wrist.

"Wait! Don't you wanna cuddle with your handsome husband?" He looked at me with a big grin. I scoffed.

"Tsk. Whatever. Now let me go before I punch you. That's an order. Unless you want me to order to do something else that'll embarass you for the rest of your life."

"Ok ok." L.Joe released me and raised his arms in defeat. "Geez. Such a rude master/wife." L.Joe went inside his room as I narrowed my eyes at him. I walked towards the other room to only find Changjo snoring away. *Aish. This adorable pabo.* I walked over get a better look of his cute face. He was lightly snoring. It was kind of cute. I smiled a little and stared at his handsome feautures for a while. It reminded me of that one time with L.Joe.

I can feel my cheeks heat up as I thought of that thing that happened with L.Joe. *AAAHHH!!! Why must I feel like this?!* I slapped my cheeks. *Go away! Go away! Go away!*

Changjo started to stir in his sleep and I froze. I hope I didn't wake him with my flustering. He stopped moving and resumed snoring. I sighed in relief.

Changjo's cheeks are so cute. Just like Ricky's. I want to touch them. His skin looks soft too. Softer than mine! Aish. How can he have cuter cheeks than me??? Oh whatever. But as I'm looking at Changjo, I feel the same thing I felt with L.Joe. Warm and fuzzy. Such a weird feeling. I feel the safest and complete with Teen Top in my lives.

*Don't tell me I'm developing feeling for them?! AH! NO WAY!!! That can't happen.* I sighed in frustration and sat next to Changjo on the bed. *But...what if I am? What will happen?* My hands started reach for Changjo's face unconsciously. I didn't stop it though. I sweeped his bangs, just how I sweeped L.Joe's. He has pretty eyes. Those eyes that can make me melt when he uses his aegyo. But Ricky has more aegyo. 

Well, I should let him sleep. He must be tired from all that fighting. I got up and walked towards the door. I took one last glance back at Changjo and smiled to myself. I also glanced around the room. Now it was messy and smelled like boys. I scrunched up my nose. Before they came here, my dad's bedroom was nice and clean. *Sorry appa.*

Maybe they should switch rooms now...? Hmm, I'll tell them later.

Walking downstairs to see where the rest were, I could here three voices shouting. I furrowed my eyebrows. *What are they doing?* I continued into the living room and found three loud dorks playing on my XBox.

"Yah!!! Did you ask if you could be on there?!!?!?" I yelled at them as I went in front of the screen and blocked their views.

"Yah! We were in the middle of a battle! Can you not see we are about to win this here?!" Niel yells at me while throwing his hands in the air.

"Tsk! It's my house. So it's my XBox. And my rules!!!" I snatch the game controller from his and Ricky's hands and stick my tongue out. I turn around and turn off the console.

"Ah! Wait!!!! Can't we play for a little before we go to bed???" Ricky whines while tugging on my arm.

"No. Now time for bed. All of you!" I point upstairs and they slug up the stairs with groans and some 'unfair's. I smile as I watch them upstairs. My little dorks are so cute. I just can't seem to live with out them.

Anyways! Time for bed! I shut off all the lights downstairs and set up the alarm just in case. Walking upstairs, I can hear Teen Top talking with each other. I decide to eaves drop a little bit. Couldn't hurt, right?

"Aish! get off of me you retard! I need space!"

"Oh come on! I'm cold~"

"You guys shut up! I'm trying to sleep here!"

"Oh, sorry hyung."

I giggle at their sillyness. Well, it's good to know they're just regular teenage boys. I walk to my room and slip into my sheets. As I was just about to drift off to dreamland, I hear footsteps going down the stairs.

No One P.O.V.

~Guest Room (CAP & L.Joe)~

L.Joe was organizing his shoes before going to bed. Just as he got to the blue section he noticed something. "Wait a second!!! Where are my blue Jordans?!!?" He frantically looked from left to right his shoes.

"AH! And my purple sneaks!!!" He threw some shoes around looking for them.

"ARGH!!!! And my leopard print high tops!!!!" L.Joe pulled his hair and started to freak out. "Don't tell me I left them at our old place?!?!!?!" L.Joe quickly got up and put on his running shoes. He's gonna need them. He darted down the stairs and out the door. But, he forgot that you once said if they tried to escape, your alarm would go off. And that's exactly what happened.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP!!!!! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP!!!!! PBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP!!!!! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP!!!!! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP!!!!

"What the-? Oh ake mushrooms!!!!" L.Joe then tried to shut it off by pressing random buttons. "Why won't you turn off!!!!"

While, in your room you got up groggily and you knew exactly what was going on. You opened your door and went downstairs to see L.Joe at the security alarm panel. Not long after, the rest of Teen Top were right behind you, also very sleepy. For it was around 1 in the morning.

"Yah! L.Joe! You dumb nut!" You yelled from behind as L.Joe jumped in surprise and turned around to a angry you and Teen Top.

"Uh. Heheh so how was your sleep?" L.Joe stared at you with a nervous smile. He waited for about 5 seconds before running out the door and off to Teen Top's old dorm.

"YAH! YOU PABO!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!" You shouted running out the door too. Teen Top followed behind for they didn't want you to get hurt. It was dark outside.

"L.Joe! You chicken! I'm gonna get you!"

"I need my shoooooeeeessss!!!"

"Ugh! You're so arrogant!"

"Don't call me arrogant! I'm a nice and caring husband, for your information!!!" You and L.Joe shouted back and forth at each other.

"Yah! L.Joe all you care about are your shoes?!?!" CAP also started to yell.

"OMO! ~~~~~ is so fast at running!"

"I know, huh?"

"~~~~~ don't fall!!!"

"Why are we so loud!??!" Niel ran with his arms in the air.

Soon all of you stopped running in front of L.Joe's destination. All of you were panting and trying to catch your breath.

"You *pant* stupid *pant* arrogant *pant* piece of *pant* crap *pant* that you so call yourself *pant* my husband!!!" You hit L.Joe in the arm.

"Yah! I need to get my shoes and I'll be right out! Okay?!" L.Joe casually walked in the building and within 5 minutes he came back out with two big bags.

You all stared at the bags in L.Joe's hand. "What the hell L.Joe? You're so materialistic." Niel rolled his eyes.

"Psh! I need these babies to look good you know?" L.Joe raised his eyebrows at Niel.

"It's not like anybody's gonna look at your feet all day!" Chunji crossed his arms ove his chest and scoffed.

"Oh come on! We need to go! It's super late and I'm tired. Now go!" You start to push Teen Top away.

CAP chuckles. "Ok ok. We can walk ourselves." He ruffles your hair.

"Yah! And I doubt that! You'd probably get lost." You stuck your tongue out. All of Teen Top smiled at your cuteness. "Well we should get going now! Come one ~~~~~! Hold my hand!" Ricky grabs your hand and skips by your side.

"No! She can hold my hand!"

"You guys are so loud."

"Yah! It's late! Quiet down!"

"I don't care if it's late or not. I can hold ~~~~~'s hand whenever I want." L.Joe grabbed your other hand as your eyes widen at all this sudden skinship.

"Unless she orders you not to."

"Oh right. Oh well. I doubt that'll happen." L.Joe shrugs.

"Oh yes it will. So don't touch me." You push L.Joe and run away.

"See. Told ya."

You and Teen Top laughed at L.Joe as you walked home in the night. You were safe and sound with your 6 slaves. They will protect you from anything. And they plan to stay with you for they don't want to leave your side. Ever.


A/N:

OMO! I'm so sorry!!!! I didn't update in like..FOREVER. Please don't hate me! :( I hope you guys can forgive me T^T

But here it is!!!! I hope you like it!!! Just know that I love you guys so much. (LOL 69 subscribers!  ICWUDT xD)

Comment & Suscribe!!!!<3

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear