No School Part 1

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

Hyeri =Pink

----

Your P.O.V.

~The Next Morning~

I need a girl~

I need a girl~

I need a girl~

Girlfriend friend friend friend~

Oh! Time to get up. I turn off my alarm and get ready for school. But, before I get ready I need to check if theres school today. After all, last night it snowed.

~Flashback~

"SNOWY-FLAKES!!" RIcky said with his tounge out.

"OMO!" Changjo yelled.

"I hate winter." CAP grunted.

"I LOOOOVVVEEE WINTER!" Niel shouted.

"YAY! I get to wear my new jacket!" L.Joe grinned.

"So romantic!" Hyeri thought aloud.

"~~~~~ do you want my jacket?" Chunji looked concerned.

"Oh, no you don't have to. I'll be okay." I kept walking and felt a warm heavy feeling on my shoulders.

"Too bad. You get my jacket." He smiled and I slipped my arms into the jacket. Chunji zipped it up. Ricky was twirling around in the snow while CAP was trying to block the snow from his face.

"OMO! WE SHOULD MAKE.....SNOW MEEEEENNN!!!!" Niel suggested. Rickys eyes went huge. Changjo thought about it.

"Yes, we should. But, there isn't enough snow yet!" Changjo pouted.

"Okay then, in the morning!" Changjo's eyes went huge.

"Yes!" Ricky jump up and down. I smiled and stuck my tounge out to catch snowflakes. Chunji did the same. If only this moment would last forever.

"You know. They say catching a snowflake makes your dreams come true." Hyeri said staring into space.

"Well, I wish it would stop snowing." CAP announced. All of us laughed as he caught a snowflake on his tongue. His wish didn't come true. It actually started snowing harder. Chunji smiled at me and we continued towards home...Our home.

~End Flashback~

Anyway. I open up the school home page and see that there....IS NO SCHOOL TODAY!!

Ohh I like it call me Boo, Ooh~

Wanbyeokhan uri dul, Ooh baby I like it too~

Museun Mari pillyohae~

Oh someone's calling. I pick up my phone to see Hyeri's name on the caller ID. I anwser it.

~Phone Call~

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

"Dont scream in my ear!" [A/N: T-T]

"Sorry! There's no school today!! What should I wear? RICKY WILL LOOK SO CUUUUTTTTEEE!!"

"What?"

"Tsk! You don't think about nothing! Anyway, today we get to play in the snow with TEEN TOP!!! KYAH!" Oh yeah.

"Okay. Well I guess you're coming over then, huh?"

"DUH! BYE BE OVER SOON!"

~END~

Today will be difficult. At least I don't have to wake up Teen Top. I take a shower and wear my new outfit Hyeri bought me (knowing she will wear hers). Downstairs I make waffles, eggs, fruit, and just for Changjo, mochi. Then, as normal. I hear THUMP THUMP THUMP down the stairs. Lemme guess, Changjo. Then I hear someone in the shower yelling.

"OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Oh men...

"You made more fooooooddd?!" Following him to the table is Ricky, Chunji, and Niel. Niel's hair is wet and he has a towel around his waist. He looks mad....?

"PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!!!!! DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME!?" I yell at the shirtless Niel. He points to a empty conditioner bottle.

"We ran out!!" He almost crys.

"I'll buy some lat-"

"NOOOO!!!! I NEED IT NOOOOOOOWWW! FOR MY LUCIOUS LOCKS!" He shouts his hair.

"Fine, calm dooown!" I get my jacket and shoes on. But, before I walk out the door I stop.

"Wait a second. Aren't you MY slaves?" Niel stared at me worried. I run upstairs with a smile into L.Joe and CAP's room. CAP is face down in bed with no blanket (thank god he's not ). But, L.Joe is on the other bed with both CAP's and his blanket. Time to teach him a lesson. Kekeke~

No One P.O.V.

"L.JOE!!!!"

"Wha?!"

"GET UPP!!!!!! I need you to do something!" You jump onto L.Joe and shake him.

"YAAHHH!!!! WAKE UUUPP!!! YOU SLEEPY HEAD!!!" You then noticed the awkward position that you were in. L.Joe was trapped between your legs. You on top. L.Joe on the bottom. Oh god. But you were too slow to realize it because L.Joe moved his legs and you fell on top of him.

"AAHHH!!!" You screamed at the sudden movement. Then L.Joe wrapped his arms around you and hugged you like a teddy bear. He was still a little sleepy.

Then CAP started to stir in his sleep and got up. "YAH! What's with all the racket?! Can you keep it down L.Joe?!!!" CAP yelled. CAP's eyes suddenly got wide at the scene infront of him.

You were struggling to get out of L.Joe's grip and started to thrash your legs around. "CAP oppa!!!! Help me!!!!"

CAP got a tingle of happiness when you called him oppa. Then he realized he needed to help you. "YAH! L.JOE YOU ERT!!!"

CAP got up and rushed to get you away from L.Joe.

"Go away! She's my teddy bear!" Then, CAP quickly rip off the blanket from L.Joe and now you were pressed against L.Joe's bare body. OMG!

"YAH!" L.Joe wasn't wearing clothes! YOUR EYES!!!

He quickly let go of you and grabbed his blanket to cover his you-know.

"AAAHHH! That's not the kind of help I meant!" You yell at CAP and cover your eyes. L.Joe just sits there smirking. He enjoys watching you suffer.

"Anyways, whats up?" L.Joe says cooly. *WHAT?! Is that all he has to say!* Then, you could hear some foot steps coming up the stairs.

"What's with all the screaming!? ~~~~~ is something wrong!!??!" Ricky runs into the room with a worried face.

"I still don't have my conditioner!!!" Niel yelled. Still shirtless.

"L.Joe! Why are you ?!?!?" Changjo stared wide eyed.

"Eeeewwww!!!! L.Joe were you trying to seduce ~~~~~?!?!??!" Chunji tried to cover your eyes. "You ert! What did you do?!!?"

"Dude, you shouldn't sleep anymore." CAP whispered loudly.

"Ya think?!" L.Joe wrapped himself in his blanket and ran to the bathroom.

"YAH! I was in there!" Niel shouted after L.Joe.

"Well too bad! You aren't anymore!" L.Joe chuckled.

"CAP! Can you get me some conditioner?" Niel asked his hyung. CAP grunted and shooed us out the room so he could get ready. Ricky and Changjo grabbed your hand and walked you down the stairs *Omo.*

Your P.O.V.

I can't belive I saw L.Joe ! AND, I was on top of him! Last time I ask CAP for help. When Ricky and Changjo led me downstairs, they sat me on the couch. I will never look at L.Joe again. Ever. Ricky rested his head on my shoulder to comfort me. Changjo does the same on my other shoulder. Like puppy dogs. Chunji walks into the kitchen and comes out with a glass of water. 

"Are you okay?" He asked sitting on the floor in front of me. His red hair is so cute. I smile slightly because he can never stop smiling.

"Yeah. I'm fine, thanks guys." Chunji smiles bigger showings his white teeth.

"You know what. If you guys were animals, Ricky and Changjo would be puppy dogs and you, Chunji would be a meercat." We all started to laugh.

"Can we be your puppies!?" Changjo askes excitedly. I think about this for awhile. Why would they want to be my puppies? It would be fun, I guess. I mean, they already are my slaves.

"Okay. I guess that would okay." Changjo smiled and handed me a ring.

"What is this?" I stared wide eyed at the ring.

"It's our promise rings. I got them at that store. It's to seal our promise!" Changjo explained. He gave 3 of them to me. Then, slipped mine onto my finger. My eyes went wide.

"Kekeke~ It's like a proposal! Now slip those on all our fingers." Ricky giggled. I slipped the first one onto Chunji's finger, then Ricky, and Changjo. Chunji called Niel, CAP, and L.Joe down. Niel came down first, he looked mad (still) and only had a towel on. Then, CAP thumped down the stairs dressed in jeans and a shirt that said "Like a boss". L.Joe came down and I looked away, still embarassed.

"Hey, guys! We gave ~~~~~ our promise rings! She needs to give you yours now!" Ricky was flashing his ring. L.Joe was first.

"Oh? Don't you think we're moving too fast? You just saw me and now you want me to marry you? Aish! Okay, I accept." He chuckled and moved on making me blush. CAP smiled for only 5 secounds after I placed it on his finger. Hiding his feelings probably. Niel held his towel and held out his hand. I put it on his finger and he stared at it for a long time before moving.

~An hour later~

CAP already went to get Niel some conditioner. Niel looks happy now. Also, things between me and L.Joe went back to normal. It's lunch time already. I guess I'll make some lunch.

In the kitchen, I decide to make SOUP!!! I add everything and stir.

"HEY! HYERI! Let go of meeeeeee!!" Ricky pouted. I walk out to see Hyeri stuffing a hat on Ricky. She finished and stared adoringly at poor Ricky. Then, she shoved a hat on all the other Teen Top members. I can see she is wearing the same outfit as me, as expected.

Their hats from left to right: CAP, L.Joe, Chunji, Niel, Changjo

CAP looked angry but, he still kept his hat on. L.Joe was too shocked that someone forced him to wear a hat. Chunji, Niel and Changjo were smiling ear to ear. Then, I noticed she had a BIIIIIGGG shopping bag. These boys are going to be spoiled.

"I'm not done yet!" She wrapped scarves around each member giggling.

Top row: CAP, Chunji, Ricky

Bottom row: Niel, Changjo, L.Joe

L.Joe again was shocked. I could tell. Changjo and Ricky were jumping up and down.

"WAIT! IM NOT DONE!!!" She handed CAP, L.Joe, Niel, and Chunji the same jacket. Niel and Chunji were the only one who wore theirs. Hyeri pouted and CAP finally put his on with a grunt.

"I don't like matching things. I have my own jacket. It's awesome." L.Joe said matter-of-factly. Hyeri grabbed him and tried to shove the jacket on him.

"YAH! What are you doing?!?!?!" L.Joe screamed. Hyeri managed to get the jacket on. I giggled and served the soup. Everyone came running except Ricky, Changjo, and Hyeri.

"Wheres my jacket?" Changjo pouted cutely. Hyeri brought out an adorable jacket for Ricky and Changjo. Niel and Chunji looked over.

"AWW! I want that one!!!!!" Chunji told Hyeri.

"Too bad! I want the maknaes to be adorable!" She walked over and sat down next to Chunji and CAP. Ricky and Changjo were hugging eachother, trying to see which is softer. I had to take a picture.

CLICK!

"Aww! So cute~" I smiled.


A/N:

LOL you saw L.Joe xD and it all started with Niel and his conditioner :P

AWW!!!! Changjo and Ricky with their rings <3

MalanaBear: Like our L.Joe scene? I sure did! Anywayzzzz, I think in that outfit Niel would look cute. LEAVE ME COMMENTS!!!! >:D Loves!!

GenaSaur: Some people wanted L.Joe moments. So we gave one! Hehehe and we're open for suggestions!!! :D

Haha anywayzzz, we were wondering if we should change the title???? o3o Please take the poll below!!!

Comment & Subscribe!!!

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear