Getting Better

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

Hyeri =Pink

----

Your P.O.V.

My alarm goes off. Why so early? Uggggghhh. I reach for my alarm and turn it off. I should change it to something else. Hmm, what should it be this time? I search through the different tones and one caught my eye. *Ah! This will do!* I play it just for fun.

I need a girl~

I need a girl~

I need a girl~

Girlfriend friend friend friend~

I smile contented with my choice. Then I realize what day it is. "Oh crap!"

I run to the bathroom despite my wounds. It still hurts. I freshen up and walk to Teen Top's rooms. I open the door and only see Niel and Changjo in there. *What the-? Where's Ricky and Chunji?*

I then go check the guest room and I see L.Joe and CAP sleeping comfortably. *AAHH! Where are those two?!*

I walk downstairs and to my surprise Ricky, Chunji and Hyeri are sleeping on the couch. *Aww so cute!!!*

I grab my phone and snap a pic. I seem to have a lot of photos of them sleeping. Haha oh well, I'll just use them later for some blackmail or something. Kekeke~

I wake Hyeri up first. "Yah! Hyeri!!! It's Wednesday! Time for school!" I shake her shoulders frantically.

She groans and whines to me "Nooo!!! Just 5 more minutes umma!"

"Yah! I am not your umma!" I yell back at her.

"Oh." She then sits up and looks at me with sleepy eyes. "Oh! ~~~~~! You're awake!"

"Yes. We should get ready because we have school today." I start to walk to the stairs but Hyeri grabs my wrist and helps herself to stand up.

"No~! I already called the school and told them what happened. They say you're excused. But me and Teen Top still have to go." Hyeri pouted. "Oh, and I also called your work too. Your boss said you can take all the time you need to recover."

"AAAH!" I screamed. I totally forgot about my work. I was supposed to be there yesterday after school. But those damn Queenkas got to me first. "I totally forgot!!!!" I think I yelled a little too loud because Ricky and Chunji start to sit up.

"~~~~~! Don't worry! Did you hear what I just said?! Geezus." Hyeri rolls her eyes.

"Are you sure? Omo! I need to recover quick!!"

"Yes you do. So, you need to stay home and we'll be back after school. Arasso?"

"Arasso." I nod my head.

"Yah! What's with all the racket?!" Chunji grumbles.

"You guys time for school! Ppali!" Hyeri and Teen Top finally got ready and were about walk out the door when Hyeri suddenly stops.

"Wait!" She says with wide eyes.

"Wae? What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Someone at least needs to stay here and take care of ~~~~~. What if she falls or something else happens and we're not here!" Hyeri said with a worried tone.

"Hyeri, don't worry I'll be fine. You guys go and get your education." I try to push them out the door.

"No no no no no! One of you MEN, should stay here with ~~~~~. Which one wants to stay?" Hyeri said with a devilish look in her face. Then, she winked at me. Oh no, she wants romance. And it looks like she might get it too.

"I'm the smartest and the oldest! I'm staying!" CAP declared.

"NO! I'm the funnest! I should stay!"

"But, ~~~~~ has a thing for me. I'm staying!" Chunji said proudly.

"Umm...it's okay you guys! I can take care of myself." Teen Top ignored me.

"Are you stupid Chunji? It's obvious ~~~~~ likes me best. I want her to cook for me! I'm staying!!"

"She needs to heal BABO!! I will make sure she does, with my iness." L.Joe is so cocky. Ohmigod.

"I want to staaaay! I hate school!"

"SHUT UP! I have a game for you guys to play." At this, Teen Top turned and looked at Hyeri, just noticing she was still here. Hyeri ran into the kitchen. She came out with straws cut at diffirent lengths.

"Okay, we barely have time so....we will draw straws whoever has the longest wins and gets to stay." Then, she made it look like all of the straws were the same length by covering them with her hand. Everyone drew from oldest to youngest. Hyeri smiled when everyone was comparing straws.

"AWW! I HAVE THE SMALLEST!!!" Ricky pouted. [A/N: LOL that sounds wrong xD] Hyeri looked at everyones straw....then, she announces:

"KYAAH!!..............CHUNJI WINS!" My heart went Ba-Thump, Ba-Thump, Ba-thump. *What is this?!?* I look at Chunji and he is grinning ear to ear. Then he quickly puton his poker face.

"Mkay...cool." Chunji says trying to act cool. Teen Top sulked at Hyeri (who winked for the 5th time at me) herded them out the house. Leaving me alone with Chunji.

Chunji P.O.V.

Everyone left for school leaving me with ~~~~~. I feel awkward now. CRAP!

Then out of nowhere ~~~~~ speaks up. "Soooo...."

"Uhhh yeah. So you need me to do anything?" I ask awkwardly. That sounded really weird...

"Uhmm, no not really. I'm just kinda tired." She then started to walk towards the stairs.

"Wait! Let me help you." I say with a smirk. I lift her up bridal style before she could protest.

"AAHH! Let me down!" She tries to get down but I'm not letting her.

"No way! Your too weak so I'm gonna help you. Plus, I'm your slave, remember?" I say with a wink. I could of swore I saw her blush before she looked away.

I walked up to her bedroom. We're never really allowed in there since it's her 'secret place' where she's only allowed. I opened the door and kneeled down to set her on her bed. When I lay her down our eyes met.

Her eyes were sparkling and I couldn't look away. Her chocolate brown eyes were so mesmerizing. But I snapped back to reality when she spoke.

"I need to ask you a question...."

"Oh ok. What is it?"

"Uhmm, why were you like 'oh she has a thing for me so I get to stay!' when you guys were deciding who was gonna stay with me...?" She asked with a brow raised. Uh-oh...

"Well, I was just saying that, you know, so I can stay. I don't really wanna go to school anyways." I told her. Phew! Good excuse Chunji!

"Oh...ok." ~~~~~ said with a kind of sad tone. "Can you turn on the tv?" She askes me.

"Yeah, sure." I walk over to the tv and turn it on. I grab the remote and give it to her.

"Are you thirsty?" I ask her.

"Mhmm."

"Ok. I'll be right back." I smile at her and walk to the kitchen and start on some hot chocolate.

Your P.O.V.

When Chunji went downstairs I had time to think about what I felt when he told me why he said I had a 'thing' for him. I felt crushed, but why? I have never felt so confused in my life. Then, I heard him clumping up the stairs.

"I made you hot chocolate ~~~~~!" he had a smile so big it was hard not to smile back. Then, he rested the hot chocolate on my night stand and started to walk out my room.

"Wait! Chunji, can you stay with me...or, I mean, keep me company for awhile?" I feel so stupid saying that!

"Okay." He sat on the edge of my bed. I smiled to myself. After a while he swung his legs around and sat like I was. Our hands met in the middle. I felt so akward like this. I looked at his face. He is so cute and handsome at the same time. I just couldn't help but admire his facial features. Then, I guess I fell asleep because I don't remember anything after that. 

No One's P.O.V.

~After School~

Teen Top and Hyeri were excited to go back to your house to see how you were doing. When they got there they knocked on the door waiting impatiently for you or Chunji to answer. But after ringing the bell and knocking multiple times, there was no answer.

"Why are they taking so long?! Chunji better not be doing anything to her!!!" Ricky stomped his foot with a pout.

"Oh I forgot! There's a spare key somewhere!" Hyeri said jumping up. She was jumping, trying to reach for the top of the front door frame. When she finally got something she put on a big grin "Yes! Got it!"

She unlocked the door and they all went inside. Ricky ran upstairs excited to see you. He opened your room door surprised to see that you and Chunji were laying on your bed together. Chunji was hugging you and you were just snuggled under the blankets.

Ricky's jaw hung while the others came to see what was up.

"Aww! Look at them! So cute~!" Hyeri put both of her hands on her cheeks as she praised the couple on the bed.

"Yah! They are not cute!" Ricky tried to run towards Chunji ready to pounce but CAP caught his shirt.

"Oh no you don't! ~~~~~ is sleeping! We don't want to wake her up." CAP whispered angrily. "Now come on!" CAP dragged Ricky out of the room.

"Noooo!!! My ~~~~~!" Ricky whined and started to claw the floor since CAP took his feet and dragged him away.

"Oh you big baby! Come one!" L.Joe took Ricky's hands and led him downstairs to the living room.

"I'll wake them up. Stay here." Hyeri went up stairs and lightly shook your shoulders.

"~~~~~-ah~." She cooed. You didn't respond.

"~~~~~." Hyeri said a little louder. All you did was groan.

"~~~~~!!!!!!!" She yelled in your ear.

"AAAAHHH!!!" You jumped up which caused Chunji to fall off the bed onto his .

"Yah! Oww~ What the heck was that for?" Chunji groaned as he stood up rubbing his .

"Oh! I'm so sorry Chunji!" You tried to apologize.

"Nah! It's ok." Chunji smiled at you.

"Hurry and go freshen up. I'm gonna make dinner soon!" Hyeri pushed you into the bathroom.

Hyeri walked down to the kitchen to see what to cook for tonight while Chunji went into the living room. All he saw were 5 pairs of glaring eyes staring at him.

"Uhh....hey guys..?" Chunji tried to greet them. But failed since they didn't say anything back.

Chunji cleared his throat to ease the tension but that still didn't work. Then suddenly they pounded him with questions.

"What were you doing with ~~~~~?!"

"Why were you in her room?!"

"Did you do anything inapropriate?!"

"If you touched her, I will kill you!"

"ert! Don't ever touch her again!"

"I didn't do anything! Trust me! She just wanted me to keep her company!!!" Chunji tried to defend himself.

Ricky narrowed his eyes and came really close to Chunji's face. "Don't think we don't know what you're doing little mister!"

"Ok ok. Geez. Calm down." Chunji tried to ease Ricky away from his face for it was too close for comfort.

Then Hyeri called Teen Top into the kitchen.

"Ok guys! I need your help..again." Hyeri smiled nervously.

"Okay. What do you need us to do?" Niel asked.

"Just some chopping, cutting, slicing, washing, grating, grinding, and stirring." Hyeri gave a big smile.

Teen Top stared at her. "Well what are you waiting? Ppali!" Hyeri threw them some aprons.

Your P.O.V.

I finished taking a shower and now I'm all ready. Well, ready to eat.

I looked in my full leangth mirror and stared at my body. I can see cuts that were healing and bruises that were going away. I poked one of my bruises. *Ouch!* Still tender I guess. Good thing most of my cuts that weren't in sight were healing okay. As, I was lost looking at my wounds I could smell something coming from downstairs.

I walked down and went into the kitchen to see that Teen Top and Hyeri were (once again) cooking for me. They were running back and forth and making sure thay had all the right ingredients. But the kitchen was a mess. Oh lord. I hope they clean that up.

I stood there smiling and admiring all of their hard work when suddenly Changjo noticed me. "Oh! Hey ~~~~~!"

"Oh! ~~~~~! Are you hungry? You better be! Because we made such a good meal today!"

I laughed at Ricky's cuteness. "Yes. I sure am. I haven't eaten since this morning!"

"Yah! Chunji! You didn't feed her propery?!" CAP smacked the back of Chunji's head.

"Ow! Hyung! We were asleep for the whole day geez!" Chunji rubbed his head.

"Well, come over here! We just finished the final touches." Hyeri waved me over.

I looked down to see big plates of bulgogi, rice, ddeoukbokki, and some soup.

"Wow! This looks amazing!"

"Of course it does. I made it." L.Joe flicked his bangs out his face like he did all the work.

CAP smacked the back of his head. "Yah!"

"You weren't the only one! We all made it! You big chicken!" Ricky stuck his tongue out.

"Yah! I am not a chicken! I am your hyung!"

Me and Teen Top all started to laugh at their little arguement.

Hyeri served all of us and we all ate together. We were like a big family. Just like how I felt when Hyeri spent the night that one time. I like this feeling. I feel so much better when I'm around them. Like all of my pain has subsided and I can forget everything else. Hopefully, we can stay like this for a very long time. Even after a year.

 


A/N:

Hai! So I kinda had writer's block so I'm sorry if this chapter is boring and crap >__>

Anyways, LOL Chunji got in trouble xD

Hope you Comment & Subscribe! If you don't comment I feel like you guys don't like the story. :((((( And then I don't feel the motivation to update .____.

So ya.

Comments = Motivation = More Updates! :D YAY!

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear