Oh no...

Teen Top Thieves?!

C.A.P. =Red

Chunji =Dark Blue

L.Joe =Orange

Niel =Green

Ricky =Light Blue

Changjo =Teal

Hyeri =Pink

Lili =Purple

Other Characters =Highlighted /Different Colors

----

Your P.OV.

Stop stop breaking my heart~ I love you girl~

Stop stop breaking my heart~ I need you girl~

Stop stop breaking my heart~ I love you girl~

Oh, there's my alarm. Time to wake up. Ugh, I don't want to go to that hell hole I call school. After I get ready I go downstairs to cook some breakfast. When I finished I could hear some foot steps coming down the stairs. FAST. I look behind me and see Changjo's eyes as big as saucers. What's with him?

"Are you okay?" I ask Changjo because he looks like a hobo. His hair was messy and everywhere and his clothes weren't neat either.

"Yes. I smell........FOOD." He says with his nostrils and eyes big. His nostrils big because he was filling his nose with the smell of the breakfast.

"Haha ya, of course. I just cooked. Come eat. We have to leave soon." I put a plate for him at the table. He then immidiately sat down at the table and started to dig in. After about 3 seconds I can hear another pair of feet coming down. *Probably Ricky.* I playfully roll my eyes.

I turn around to see if I'm right aaaaannnnddd YEP! I am. Ricky's hair was also a mess. It was going in every direction as if it couldn't decide which way to go. He stood there for a good couple of seconds and blinked at me with his cute big eyes.

"Are you hungry?" I ask lifting up a plate of eggs. His eyes looked as if they could pop out. He shuffled over to me quickly and took the plate out of my hands and went to sit at the table next to Changjo. I laughed to myself at how cute both of them look. Not long after the rest of Teen Top came down and we ate.

Once we reached the school, Teen Top and I parted ways. I think they know that if the Queenkas saw me anywhere near them, they would kill me right on the spot. I tried to get through the crowd of fangirls as they surrounded Teen Top yelling different things.

 

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!! Teen Top oppas are here!!!"

"OMO~! L.Joe oppa your so hot!!!"

"Chunji oppa marry me you hot thang!!!"

"Niel oppa your lips are so y! Give me a kiss!!!"

"CAP oppa your so manly and handsome!!! Take me home!"

"Ricky you're so adorable!!! Come to noona~!"

"Changjo-ah! Give noona a hug!"

I scrunched up my nose. These fangirls are so annoying. *There's no way he's taking you home! He doesn't even live alone! He lives with meh!* If only I could say that out loud. Sigh. I finally reached my locker and opened it quickly to get my books for class. But as usual, Lili and her posse came and slammed it shut. But good thing I got all my stuff out in time.

Lili glared at me making me freeze. "Stay away from Teen Top unless you want to die young." Lili hissed in my face and stormed away. CRAP! She won't leave me alone! But she won't stop until she gets what she wants. That's how she's always been.

I run to my next class biting my lip and thinking about what I should do with Teen Top. As I walk to my seat in the back (since I'm a loner in this class), Ricky waves to me and smiles. I smile but I don't wave back. He seemed to look sad and turned around to face the front. I hope he understands. As I sit down I can hear some of the girls gossiping. Most likely about me.

"Did Ricky just wave to that dork? Ew!"

"No fair! She doesn't deserve to even breathe the same air as Ricky and Changjo! Tsk!"

"Yeah! She's so ugly who would want to hangout with her?"

"Ricky is so nice but she is so...EW!" Yep. I was right.

All of them snickered and and I just looked down at my textbook ignoring them. *What did I ever do?*

~Lunch time~

I walked to the cafeteria with Hyeri next to me. I finally feeled relaxed when it's just me and her. But she is really hyper sometimes....

We sit at our usual table that's by a window where nobody sits besides us. As I'm eating Hyeri decides to talk.

"So how's it going with Teen Top? Huh?" She says with a wink.

"It's going just fine. Why do you ask?" I reply chewing on some beef.

"Oh come on! Tell me! Did anything good happen?" She teases me while raising her eyebrow up and down.

I stare at her with my eyebrows furrowed. "What? What do you mean good?" I emphasize the 'good' part with a confused tone.

Hyeri sighs. "You know? Good as in something romantic!!!!" She squeals.

"EW! No way! What is wrong with you and your fantasies?! Nothing like that would happen!" I pretend to throw up and start to pretend to choke myself. I'd rather die than have anything like that happen! ...okay, maybe not really but...ok, you know what nevermind.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I said. I really need to clear my mind.

"Okay, don't be long."  Hyeri said smirking.

~Bathroom~ 

I wash my face and stare in the mirror. Ok. Confession time, do you like anyone in Teen Top, more then a friend?....I think about this for a bit. Before I could answer myself someone walked in. Probably some freshman, they come in here a lot to cry themselves sick.

"Hey pig!" I hear a voice I was hoping not to hear. As I turn around to see Lili and the rest of the Queenkas smirking at me.

"What do you want? Can't you just leave me alone?" I stand up to Lili proudly. She pushes me into the mirror. I groaned in pain. The mirror looks like it could break any minute now.

"I saw Ricky wave at you. Didn't I tell you stay away from Teen Top, our oppas?"

"I didn't wave back!" I protested.

"So? I will make you wish you were never born!" Then, she pushed me into a stall and tore off my jewelry. I winced when she tore off my earrings. I felt my ears and my hands got red and bloody. Then, she flushed it all down the toilet. She brought me out of the stall and smashed my face into the mirror which broke and shattered in my face. There were shards of glass now in my face. It was all cut up and bloody.

"AH! HELLLLPP!!" Where is everyone? Can't they hear this?!

"No one's gonna come and help you, you little piece of trash! They can't hear you!"

BRIIIINNNNGGG!

Oh no! The bell! I'm going to miss class! I yelped in pain again as all of them started to kick me.

"Shut up b*tch!" said Minree. Then, she handed Jihye a bucket. *What is it?* As I thought that, red paint fell all over my clothes and hair. Then someone punched me into a wall. Right then, everthing went black.

No One P.O.V.

~Cafeteria~

Hyeri was still waiting for you to come back but then the bell rang and if Hyeri didn't leave soon then she'd be late for class.

"Tsk! Did ~~~~~ ditch me?! Fine. I'll call her later. She's probably went to class anways." Hyeri walked away to her next class.

~Class~

Ricky and Changjo were sitting in class waiting for the teacher. Ricky got worried since you still weren't here yet. *~~~~~ would never ditch class right? She's not that type. Did something happen?*

"Psst! Changjo!" Ricky tried to get Changjo's attention.

"What?" Changjo whispered back.

"Have you seen ~~~~~?" Ricky asked in a serious tone.

"No. The last time I saw her was at lunch with Hyeri. Why?"

"Oh it's nothing." Changjo made a confused face and then shrugged it away. The teacher walked in so Ricky paid attention and brushed you away to the back of his brain. 

~End of school~

The school day finally ended and Teen Top were waiting for you to come out of the school any minute now. They had to walk with you to your house since they don't have the keys. Ricky bit his lip because he had some gut feeling something wrong happened.

"Uhmm, you guys?" Ricky asked. "What's wrong Ricky?" Niel asked with a brow raised.

"Should we go looking for ~~~~~? What if something happened to her like if she got kidnapped!?!?" Ricky's eyes widened thinking about you getting kidnapped or even . "I'm gonna go look for her!"

"YAH! Come back here!" CAP yelled and ran after Ricky. Soon all of Teen Top were running around looking for you.

As Teen Top were running around the school like headless chickens, Changjo accidentily bumped into someone running around a corner. "Woah!"

"AH!"

Hyeri looked up to see it was Changjo. "Oh! Changjo-sshi! Mianhae!"

"No, I should be saying sorry! Mianhae." Changjo bowed like the cute gentleman that he is. Hyeri blushed. "Oh please don't! It's alright!" and Hyeri bowed back at him.

Changjo then realized what he was running for in the first place and that Hyeri and you are best frineds. *Hyeri should know where ~~~~~ is!*

"Anyways, Hyeri, have you seen ~~~~~?"

"Hmm? Oh, what for?" Hyeri smirked.

"It's just that after lunch when she was with you, she didn't come to class and I was wondering if you happen to know where she went?"

"Well the last time I saw her was at lunch and she got up to go to the bathroom. But she didn't come back and the bell rang so I had to go." Changjo's brain then had a SNAP of realization. "Oh no..." Changjo's eyes became wide and he dashed off to the girls' bathroom by the cafeteria leaving Hyeri dumbfounded.

He reached the girls' bathroom but he hesitated to go in since it's against the rules and he's not a girl. But this matter had to deal with you so he quickly swung the door open.

You were lying on the cold floor covered with red paint. Bloody with cuts and your chest was rising up and down with difficulty. Changjo immidiately called Teen Top that he had found you and held you close.

~Hospital~

Hyeri and all of Teen Top were sitting in the waiting room wondering if you were alright. CAP and L.Joe were pacing back and forth while Ricky and Changjo were cuddled up in a corner crying their eyes out. They all felt guilty for letting you get hurt and they weren't there to help you. Chunji had his face buried in his hands hiding his tear stained face. Niel just stared blankly into space hiding his emotions. Finally, the doctor came out.

"Is she going to be okay?" L.Joe asked eagerly grabbing the collar of the doctors coat. "L.Joe calm down!" CAP tried to calm L.Joe.

"Yes, don't worry sir. She's perfectly fine, but she needs some rest. So don't overwhelm her too much." The doctor said hesitantily.

"Thank you doctor." CAP thanked and the doctor walked away. Teen Top and Hyeri rushed into your room to see you lying limply with bruises and bandages on the hospital bed and your eyes closed. Ricky and Changjo both ran to your side and held both your hands while they still had tears strolling down.

"~~~~~! You're gonna be okay!"

"Please be alright! ~~~~~ don't leave us!" Ricky and Changjo stared at you with teary faces as you opened your eyes slowly revealing your big beautiful brown orbs.


A/N:

I feel like this chapter is slow .___. I'm bad at writing drama. I'm sorry -__-

but the Queenkas are so mean! PSSSH! Sorry for sad chapter :(

Aww! Poor baby Ricky and Changjo! My lovlies~! It's okay!

ANYWAYZ! LOVE YAH!!!

-GenaSaur & MalanaBear         :D