Honeymoon or Nightmare ?

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After we landed , we went to the resort where we would stay . I can only say one word : breathtaking ! Maldives is like paradise on earth . Everything in it was phenomenal . And how two colors mix in one ocean , it's was just fantastic . It was the perfect place to make unforgettable memories . This small island would blow your mind the minute you land your eyes on it . It's like you're in a magical dream . I literally forgot everything , this area only gives positive energy . 

 

When we arrived at the resort , I was astonished by the beauty of it . I was lost for words . This place is the utopia . I was so stupefied with this marvelous island , that I entirely forgot about Seung Hyun . I glanced at him and I can tell he was stunned by the magnificence of The Maldives and it resorts . There was a man leading us to our room , he kept walking and we were following him with no objection so engulfed in the allurance and oblivious to the fact that we were going to share a room . 

 

Finally , the man stopped and opened a door . We immediately walk in after him . The room was spacious and marvelous . It reflected luxuriousness and intimacy . It opened directly at the wide and glittering ocean . The balcony displayed comfort and the floor of it was made of glass wich made us able to see the water under us . I was exhilarated . I never want to leave this place  . I was on cloud nine until the man spoke

'' This is the place your parents booked for you . Congratulations on your wedding , I hope you can have an unforgettable memories '' Seung Hyun and I instantly looked at each other as if saying if he only knew the truth '' If you needed anything just tell '' and he gave us and left . And it was then when we realized that we had to share the room . I coughed awkwardly then said 

'' Ugh ... I ... Are we ... sharing the room or what ? ''  

'' Of course not ! '' he replied almost immediately 

'' So ... because it looks like so '' I added . I won't kill him if he stayed 

'' Don't worry about that , I'll take care of it . You can take this room '' I nodded . I wonder what would he do and what if our parents knew about it ?What if they told that guy from earlier to spy on us ? No , of course not ! Pabo Ji Hyun . I should stop watching too many movies . 

 

Seung Hyun left and took the chance to take a shower . It was a quick one and after I changed my clothes but I was drained , the lack of sleep the previous nights and the early flight had their effect no me but as soon as I put my head on the pillow , the door opened . 

'' I came to take my clothes '' 

'' Oh , okay . So did you find a place to stay ? '' I asked 

'' Yeah , it the one on the left  '' I don't know why I felt a little disappointed .

'' Alright '' and he took his bag and left so I laid back . And for the first time in awhile I slept without thinking about anything . I just slept . I wanted to have enough energy to discover this astounding paradise . 

 

 

 

I didn't realize that I slept till noon until my phone ringed . Of course , it was my mother  

'' Hi mom '' My voice was still thick with sleep 

'' Hi sweetie , did you just wake up ? '' she asked

'' Yes I was exhausted ''  

She chuckled '' Of course you would , was it good ? '' what was ... OMG ! 

'' MOM ! '' I whined . Seriously , if there was one thing that I don't want to talk about , it would be this .

'' What ? I am your mother , you know you can tell me everything '' Fine ,you want to know ? okay then , well he doesn't even look at me and we barely have a conversation .

'' Mom, please ! I don't want to talk about this '' I begged 

'' But Ji Hyun-'' she doesn't give up , does she ? 

'' Ugh , it was good , happy now ? can we please talk about something else ? '' 

''  You're so dull . Anyway , I just called to see if you liked the place '' Great ! No more talking about my ual life 

'' It's breathtaking ! '' I excitedly announced '' But I think that it's too much . I mean the room and the private plane and all '' 

'' You just got married , and newlyweds usually want to be intimate , you know-''  she continued

'' Please mom , not again ! '' I warned '' It's not like we love each other '' holy crap ! why did I say that ?!

'' What ? what do you mean ? '' here it comes 

'' Uh , nothing . It's just ... you know ... we didn't know each other for a long time so we don't know each other very well '' I was praying that she would believe me and she did . Phew ! '' I have to go, 

mom . Say hi to dad and Ji Hoon . Love you , bye  '' I hurriedly said and hung up . I sighed in relieve . My mother is a very straightforward person and if she kept asking things , I could have told her everything .

 

 

It was 5 pm when I woke up and proceeded to take a shower . I wore a nice short summer dress , dried my hair and put some makeup . After putting perfume and taking my bag I walked out of the room . There was a restaurant near and since I was hungry , I decided to give it a try . 

The service was good and the food was exquisite . I looked at my watch and it was 8 . I still have time to do other things .  So after paying , I left . 

As I walked , I saw co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter