New life

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day , I woke up early but I decided to stay in bed . I my side and the sun was so bright . My room was great , it was almost made of glass . Ever since last night,  I couldn't stop thinking  . All I ever wanted was to be happy and if Hye Yoon said was true Seung Hyun was not a bad guy and he's just hurt because of something . So if I want to have a good life in the future , I need to be patient and try my best to be nice to him and maybe he'll open up to me . I am not waiting for him to love me or anything , I just wish we can live together happily . 

 

After laying in bed for a good time , I stirred from the bed , took a warm shower , changed and then went to the kitchen . Everything was peaceful and quiet , maybe he's still sleeping  . I opened the fridge , there was various food that I can make a breakfast with . I wore an apron and starting cooking . I forgot about everything while doing so , I have always enjoyed making food . 

 

In just one hour everything was ready . The table was filled with delicious food and I wished that he would like what I prepared , maybe we can at least have an amicable meal together . Since the kitchen had more than one door , I was able to see him stepping down the stairs . He looked so cute and innocent with his morning face . His hair was disheveled  and he was rubbing his eyes . He looked precisely like a little child . But as soon as he saw me , his cold expression was back .

'' Good morning '' I greeted  

'' Good morning '' he replied . Well maybe he finally realized that he can be nice 

''  I prepared the breakfast but is there something else do you want ? '' I asked . I still don't know what he likes and what he don't 

'' Actually , I don't want any of this . I just want a coffee '' SAY WHAT ? Did I said he was nice ? I take it back ! He's only  a jerk ! 

At that moment , I felt as if someone poured an iced water on me but on the inside I was boiling . He could have just eaten one bite ! Nevertheless , I didn't want to pick up a fight since the morning so I prepared his coffee . I didn't feel like eating anymore though I ate just a little of the pancake to fill my stomach . 

I cleaned the stained dishes and was about to leave the kitchen when he said 

'' My father called me '' I didn't answer him and so he continued '' He want us to go on a honeymoon '' I looked at him wide-eyed ''  I tried my best to decline but he insisted so I accepted '' 

'' So I guess we're going . Okay, but where?  '' 

'' Maldives '' I've always wanted to go there 

'' Mmm when ? '' 

'' Dad said to rest today so we'll go tomorrow in the morning . Our flight would be at 6 am so be ready , you know I don't like waiting  '' he announced looking at his phone 

'' Don't worry '' Remember to be nice !  I kept telling myself . 

 

 

 

Seung Hyun's pov : 

I woke up the next day with an ache in my head . I must have drunk a lot last night . I sat and kept looking at the glass wall in front of me . I am married . I kept thinking . If it wasn't for my parents , I would have never done that . Not even once , I thought I would marry someone other than Mi Sun . I was ready to give her the word and we would have been the happiest people on earth but she broke my trust and broke my heart . I can never forget what she did to the point that I afraid to love again . Ji Hyun looks like a nice girl but I can't trust her nor treat her nicely . Whenever I try to be kind to her , I think that if I do that she too will hurt me . I can't let anyone in anymore after all women are all the same and they all will hurt you in away . I take my share and I am not ready to repeat that ever again . So I'll do my best to stay away from women . Men are no difference too . It's best to only trust and rely on myself . 

 

Suddenly , my phone ringed . It was my father 

'' Good morning dad '' 

'' Good morning , I didn't wake you , did I ? '' he asked 

'' No no , what is it ? are you okay ? '' I was concerned . He wouldn't call this early if it wasn't important 

'' Everything is fine , don't worry . I just called to tell you that your flight would be tomorrow at 6 am '' what ? 

'' I didn't understand , what flight ? '' 

'' Your honeymoon '' he announced

'' Honey- what ? But I don't remember agreeing on that dad ! '' Seriously ! we talked about that before and I said I didn't want to go anywhere 

'' Maybe your wife wants to go . Remember to be nice to her , I don't want to hear complaining about how wrongly you treat her ''  he warned 

'' Okay but I don't think she wants to go , maybe you can-'' I tried to argue . I didn't want to go anywhere , I was more content in the house 

'' No buts ! Just do as I said and be there at 6 am . My driver will come pick you up so you better go or I'll make you '' and he hang up before I could say another word . 

After some thinking , I realized that maybe this trip would make me feel better and less stressed . 

I was so absorbed in my thoughts till I hear voices coming from downstairs . She's up then ...

I woke up , my head was hurting anyway and I needed a coffee . She was wearing an apron and preparing breakfast . The smell was nice but I won't let that fool . They are all nice at first . She must have noticed me and glanced at me and at that moment my poker face was back on . 

She asked if I wanted to eat something but I said I only wanted coffee . I could feel that she was frustrated . I wanted to say something but I contained myself . She swiftly prepared my coffee and was about to leave , I then remembered to tell her about what my father and I talked about  . She looked surprised but she didn't refuse . 

After drinking my coffee and taking a pill for my headache , I went back to my room to sleep a little more and I left Ji Hyun watching TV . Sleep was the only way to escape everything and I was using it a lot lately . 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter