Annoyance

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was about to get out of the car when I saw them . Just a few meters from me stood the two people who broke me . Woo Jin and Mina were walking hand in hand to the restaurant . He was whispering something in her ear and she was laughing out loud . They looked so ... happy . It was then when I realized that I was the only one who's suffering .

They entered the same restaurant I planned to go to . I felt weird , I wanted the time to stop . I wanted to cry but I remembered that I wasn't alone . Everything happened so fast and I didn't notice how I closed the car door . I put back my seatbelt and with a cold tone I said 

'' I changed my mind just get me back home and don't worry about our parents I'll tell them that I felt sick '' 

He was quiet so I looked at him . His eyes were wide and he looked at me as if he wanted to kill me . I know I am acting weird so suddenly but after seeing them like that I didn't know what happened to me . All this period , I imagined how I would feel if I saw them and I promised myself to be strong . But what to do ? sometimes we can't control how he feel . Seung Hyun didn't say a word but kept glaring at me but I was suffocating so I instantly said '' Or don't , I'll just take a taxi '' 

I quickly stepped out of the car . And he just drove away . In a normal situation if he did that I would be mad but right then I couldn't think right . I didn't want to go back home so the only place I could go to was Chaerin's house so I took a taxi and went to her . All the way to her house , the image of the two of them didn't leave my mind . 

She was at home and I was never as glad as then because she lived alone . After preparing coffee for the both us she joined me under on the couch .

'' What happened ? why do you look as if you saw a ghost ? '' she worriedly asked

'' I saw them '' I know she was confused ''  I mean Woo Jin and Mina . I saw them '' I cleared 

'' Oh '' she seemed lost for words for a second '' How ? '' 

I took a long breath and closed my eyes '' I was going to have a dinner with Seung Hyun but before I even get out of the car I saw them '' 

'' And...'' she nodded her head as a sign for me to continue 

'' And nothing . My night was ruined and I came straight to here '' I took a sip of my coffee 

'' Okay ... and he didn't ask anything ? '' he questioned 

'' Who ? you mean Seung Hyun '' she nodded , I let out a small laugh '' I bet he never even notice what happened with how much happiness he must felt when he knew that he won't have to spend the night with me ''  

'' And how do you feel ? '' 

'' I don't know , really . I can't feel anything anymore and it's killing me '' I laid my head back and looked up 

'' You're the one who's doing this to yourself . You saw that they are happy and acting as if nothing has happened and look at you . You should move on and let go to '' 

'' But I don't how ! I don't know how to continue my life without him ! He was my everything but he broke me ! and her ! I thought she was my sister and I trusted her but she stole him from me !  '' I snapped at her , I couldn't take it anymore '' It's so painful Chaerin and it's slowly killing me and I don't know how to stop this ! '' 

'' But I told you that there is a way ! '' she yelled at me too but I looked at her confused , what did she mean ? '' Your fiancé '' 

I laughed at her '' Oh you mean that cold hearted man '' 

'' Yes , he's the one who'll help to forget everything and maybe he'll make you feel what real love feels like '' 

'' Please tell me you're kidding '' but she shook her head '' He doesn't even look at me and he's treating me as if I am the most disgusting thing he ever saw ! and you're telling me his my cure ? hahaha please '' 

She was silent for a minute then she proceeded '' Then if he's treating you like that , why don't you stop the wedding ?  '' 

'' I can't even if I want . My parents would never let me and neither would his parents '' 

'' Then you have no other choice . You're going to spend the rest of your life with him so you should stop thinking about Woo Jin and let the past in the past and try your best so maybe you'll win your husband heart '' she stated 

'' You're right but I don't think I'll be able to love again . I don't want to be hurt anymore  '' I just sighed and covered my face with my hands . 

Two more hours passed , that were spent talking with Chaerin and maybe she's right . Maybe I should she move on and if I can't love Seung Hyun at least I should try to be nice to him, in the end, we will be stuck together for the rest of our lives or at least until something changes that . 

 

When I got home , my mother asked why I was alone and why I got back in a taxi so I told her that I felt a little dizzy so I wanted to return home but I didn't want to ruin his night so I insisted on taking a taxi . And after taking a warm a shower , I finally climbed my bed and covered myself . If Woo Jin saw that I can't be a part of his future then maybe I should do the same .

 

 

Two days has passed , and the wedding was the only thing my parents talked about but I just couldn't feel it no matter how much I tried . Seung Hyun and I haven't seen or talked to each other since that night so I was surprised when he called me .

 

'' Get ready . I'll come pick you up in an hour . We'll go and buy the furniture of the house '' he said it all at once 

'' Well hello to you too '' I sarcastically answered

'' Whatever just get ready , I don't like to wait '' and he hung up . He's such a jerk ! He could have at least said hi ! Uggggh ! 

 

After groaning and cursing him , I changed my clothes and put some makeup . I was walking down the stairs when I heard a knock on the door . It was him . He quickly said hi to my mother and we left . 

In the car , there was an uncomfortable silence till he broke it

'' My sister is going to help you . You can buy whatever you want and they will take it to the house '' what's his problem ? he never looks at me whenever he speaks and he talks as if he was better than me ! but that's not the problem , what did he mean by '' my sister '' , is he not going with me ? 

''What do you mean by '' my sister '' ? you're not coming ? '' 

'' No I am busy and I don't care about this '' He said it rather coldly 

'' So planning how our house would be like is not important to you ? '' 

'' No it's not . Actually ,  none of this matters to me and I think you're smart enough to notice that . So please don't act as if we are happily getting married because that's not the truth '' he was still not looking at me and I was getting frustrated . If he only can be an he can at least try and act nice once in awhile 

'' Then why did you come to pick me ? you could have given me the address and I would go by myself '' 

'' Listen woman , my head hurts and I am not ready to open a chitchat now so keep quiet , we're almost there anyway '' Oh my god ! please help me ! How will I be able to live with this jerk 

The rest of the way no one of us said anything , We arrived at our destination and as soon as his sister came he left  . We spent almost three hours shopping and I actually had fun with her , she's not like her jackass brother . My legs started to hurt with how much we walked and she must have noticed that so she took us to a restaurant to rest . After the food came , she started a conversation 

'' So how to you find my brother ? '' Well he's just a jerk and an arrogant idiot . Oh did I say that I want to kill him everytime he speak ? 

'' He's ... well to be honest I feel like I want to kill him everytime he open his mouth . He's so cold and I feel like he hates me '' I couldn't lie to her 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter