Official

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While Chaerin was daydreaming about my future husband , I kept thinking Woo Bin and whether he was going to feel something if he knew I am getting married but my mother quickly brought my attention back to the present 

'' Come on our guest are waiting '' and we followed her . I was silent and absent-minded but Chaerin was giggling to herself and I felt like she was hiding something from me , what could it be ? 

We walked in the living room and everyone was there except for my '' fiancé '' . I said hello to everyone forcing myself to smile so I won't scare them like what my mother said . All the way Chaerin didn't stop chuckling and it frustrated me , I was about to ask her why and someone said 

'' Sorry if I took long '' I lifted my eyes and there he is , my so called fiance is back from the bathroom . I kept looking at him , and he was handsome like what my best friend said and maybe a little hot because of the gray suit he was wearing . But why does he look familiar ? I don't remember seeing- OMG HE'S THE SAME GUY FROM THE CLUB LAST WEEKEND !! 

My eyes were wide from shock and I instantly looked at Chaerin and the look on her face confirmed my thought . I wanted  to disappear right there from embarrassment  . I never get drunk like I did that night and I happened to spill my drink and act like an idiot on only one person : my future husband !! 

But I was relieved when he didn't say anything about it , he just kept a poker face and he only smiled small ones whenever one of our parents asked him something . Phew ! He doesn't remember me ! 

 

After just a little time , we all moved to the dining table . I can feel that my parents were happy that night and so did Mr. and Mrs. Choi .I didn't feel like eating and I noticed that Seung Hyun didn't eat much . 

After dinner ,  we all moved back to the living room . Everyone was laughing and having a good time and that showed me the strong relation between our two families . I wonder why I didn't go to any of the previous meetings . I wasn't focused and that made Chaerin shake me every once in awhile . And of course ,  since the beginning, Seung Hyun and I didn't even look at each other . I was more than glad no one talked about the marriage but that didn't last long because once Mrs.Choi mentioned the topic they couldn't stop talking . All of them expressed their happiness and excitement , even Chaerin , my brother and  Hye Yoon were displaying their acceptance . I guess only Seung Hyun and I were the only two who didn't want any of this , and I wondered if he was acting like that because he had someone .

Through their talking , my father announced

'' Well we already agreed to the marriage so why don't the two of you go out right now and talk alone and maybe then you'll be able to know each other a little and talk about things perhaps you'll decide when you want the marriage to be  '' 

I looked at him in panic then looked at Seung Hyun and he looked as shocked at me . I was comfortable staying there and I'd rather that than be alone with him . I tried to save myself so I quickly said 

'' Dad aren't you rushing things a little ? and maybe Seung Hyun doesn't want to go out now , he could be tired '' 

'' No I see no rushing '' dad replied ignore the other part I said so I looked at the other panicked person maybe he'll get us out of this . I could feel that he was to say that he didn't want to but then his father coughed wich make him say 

'' Yeah they are right , let's go now . It won't take long anyway and it's just 8 pm '' he didn't even look at me and that's when I understand something . He too was forced to do this like me and I guess we didn't have any other option than accept . 

 

I didn't even register how we were out of the house . We took his car but during the ride, neither of us spoke . It was awkward , I didn't even know where we were going until he stopped near to a park . We still didn't speak anything . I was so immersed in my own words when he declared 

'' Listen , I don't want of this . I am just doing what my father wants '' he was looking at the front 

And without looking at him at him I replied '' So am I ''

'' Great , so you understand that nothing is ever going to happen between us '' Well maybe that can be great 

'' I am not eager for that too '' 

'' But we have to act as if we like this in front of them because I don't want anyone to ask anything I don't want to answer '' he continued

'' Don't worry about that , you can trust me '' I assured him but he didn't sound pleased with what I said and I wonder why 

'' I only trust myself but I hope that you'll do what I said '' he muttered , why is he speaking rudely ? '' Now let's get back , I have to work early tomorrow '' I only hummed in response . I didn't want to speak either and after he spoke to me like I turned even more bored . I was thinking that everything can be better but now I doubt that . 

 

He took his time to get us back home . When we arrived at our destination , I walked out of the car quickly not wanting to say anything but when I was at the door , I felt his presence behind me . My mother opened the door and she looked so happy seeing us if she only knew what happened . I just smiled at her and excused myself and went straight to my room .

I knew that Seung Hyun wouldn't say anything to my parents , I bet he made us look as if we were palsy-walsy . I honestly don't care , my only wish is that one day this hole in my heart would stop hurting me . The more time passes the more empty I felt inside and the more resentful I become . Maybe this wedding is my only way to get over what happened so I would accept whatever they want me to do . 

 

The next morning , when we were having breakfast , my parents couldn't stop talking about the wedding plan . Oh yeah , they decided last night that the wedding will be in 2 months , great isn't it ?! 

'' We can have the wedding at the Millennium Seoul Hilton hotel '' my father said

'' Or maybe the Lotte Hotel '' my mother excitedly suggested '' Ji Hyun what do you think ? is there somewhere do you want ? '' she asked

Before I could say anything , my brother added '' Or maybe the Grand Hyatt ! That hotel is great , one of my friends had his wedding there and it's a fascinating place  '' 

Grand Hyatt ... that's where I planned to be wed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter