Pregnant

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ji Hyun pov: 

 

I don't know how I made it safely to the hotel. I immediately took the elevator and pressed on the bottom where the room 388 was located. With heavy legs, I dragged myself in the hall until I reached the room. My heart was beating fast and was taking big breaths. I was really afraid of what I'll see once I'll open the door. 

 

I was worried that what was waiting for me on the inside wasn't something that I'll like. Once I put my hand on the door it opened which meant it wasn't locked. I pushed the door open and slowly made my way inside. 

 

And the moment I did, I felt like life was away from my body. My whole body was shivering and my legs felt like they'll give up on me at any moment. I don't know how I was still able to breathe correctly after what I saw. 

 

My husband whom I've been dead worried about just an hour ago was laying on the bed with nothing but the sheets on him but that wasn't all. Once I looked at the side, there was a woman sleeping next to him and she too wasn't wearing anything. For just a second, I felt like my heart stopped. The room was slightly spinning. 

 

 

I stood there not knowing how to react. I heard him calling my name but as if he was also shocked he didn't move from where he was. Or maybe because he was . It can be because he never thought he'll see me there. I opened my mouth to scream and yell at him but nothing came out. All I felt was numbness. It like I've been paralyzed. 

 

I only recovered from the shock once I heard someone screaming '' Oh my god '' behind me. I slowly turned my head and it was Chaerin and Seungri. I couldn't even think how they came there and how did they know anything. My life stopped at that moment and I knew things will never be the same again. They'll only be worse. And my feelings are always right no matter how much I tried to deny them. 

 

 

 

 

Things after that happened so fast and I found myself running to the elevator. If I spent just another second in that room I would have suffocated. I was clicking on the bottom of the elevator maniacally wanting to open before anyone can come to me. Unfortunately, Chaerin came before I was able to leave and I entered the elevator before Seung Hyun could reach me. 

 

I was looking blankly at the mirror of the elevator and I honestly didn't feel anything. Chaerin was holding my hand and caressing my hair.

'' Ji Hyun, Ji Hyun please talk to me '' she pleaded but I didn't say anything. 

'' Everything will be okay Ji Hyun '' she added 

Before we reached the last floor, I turned to her '' Take me home with you, I don't want to go to that house anymore '' she immediately nodded and we went my car. I let her drive because I was sure I won't even know how to turn on the engine at that moment. 

 

 

_________________

 

Seung Hyun pov: 

 

Everything was happing to fast and I couldn't understand. But I knew something, I ed up. Really bad. I sat on that bed looking at Ji Hyun and she was doing the same. Time stopped at that moment. It was Chaerin's yell that brought some senses back into me. I hurriedly wore my boxers and my pants but once I was putting my shirt, Ji Hyun run away from the room. Chaerin and I were both running after her yet I couldn't reach her. 

 

I cursed loudly and made my way back into the room. 

'' What the did happen? '' I yelled at the girl that was now standing in the room '' I said what happened? Why was I in that bed with you? and why the hell was I ? '' I screamed at her and she flinched 

She was silent with drove me more mad, I only found myself pushing hard on the wall and my hands were dangerously put around her neck '' I ing asking you so you better answer me '' 

'' L-let... g-go... '' she uttered but I couldn't seem to stop myself. I was seriously ready to kill her but because of someone pushing forcefully away from her. 

'' Hyung, she won't say anything if you killed her '' Seungri yelled at me and I realized that he was right '' Mi Sun did something happened between you two? '' he asked her calmly. 

 

The girl was a coughing mess but she managed to nod her head and that made me lose it. 

'' You're lying, right? nothing happened between us, nothing. Nothing '' I kept repeating the word all over 

'' It happened '' she suddenly screamed '' You were dizzy and then you passed out. I put you on the bed and tried to see what was wrong with you but after a few minutes you woke up and when you found me next to you, you starting kissing me and then everything happened '' she explained and I kept shooking my head. I would never do that. Never. I mean even if it wasn't for Ji Hyun, I wouldn't touch Mi Sun that way after everything... 

'' And why didn't you stop me? '' I snapped and Seungri glared at me 

'' I did but you were stronger than me and I couldn't do anything '' she defended 

 

I sank onto the bed and started hitting on my head '' Why do I not remember anything? why?! '' I screamed at myself 

'' We can't change what happened now '' Mi Sun suddenly said 

I was about to attack her once again if it wasn't for Seungri '' Hyung, seriously calm down, you can't fix anything by being violent '' 

'' How am I supposed to stay calm after my life is pretty much ed up right now? '' I yellled 

'' I know, but try. And plus you have to go and see Ji Hyun now, don't you think? '' 

Ji Hyun... oh my god, what did I do? She'll never forgive me but I am sure I didn't do anything, if I did I would have known or at least felt that... 

'' If she loves you like you said she did then she'll never forgive you '' Mi Sun said 

'' You shut the up! '' I warned her and then took my phone and ready to go '' I'll come back to see and you better not disappear. I am sure nothing happened and once I remember I swear I'll make you regret the moment you came to this life '' I threatened and stormed out of the room. I was praying to god that Ji Hyun will return to our house but somehow that seemed too hard. 

 

 

The problem is when Seung Hyun was leaving neither he nor Seungri took notice of Mi Sun smirking... '' I'll no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter