Winning her

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Hye Yoon left, I was sitting in my room and boredom was killing me. I was about to stand and went to the living room when the door opened.

'' Where are you going?  '' Seung Hyun asked and he was holding a plate full of food 

'' I was going to the living room '' 

'' Eat first and take your medicine and then go '' he said 

 

I sat back on the bed and my back was laid on the bedhead, he put the plate on my thighs and sat in front of me.

'' What are you still doing here? '' I asked

'' I am going to feed you '' he said pointing to my right arm 

'' I can eat alone '' I protested 

'' Fine '' and I swear he was smirking, he crossed his arms and stared at me. 

I tried to hold the spoon with my left hand but it was hard and the soup kept spilling out of it. After a couple of tries, I gave up and took the chopstick and tried to eat the gimbap but I couldn't even hold it.

'' Aren't you gonna let me? '' He asked

I looked at him for a good minute then I sighed and nodded my head. He started feeding me the soup first and then a few pieces of Gimbap. Ever since I was eleven no one has fed me and to have Seung Hyun do it, gave me butterflies in my stomach. I wanted to giggle and hold him but I couldn't. I was still waiting to see what he would do to make me forgive him.

 

After he fed me, he gave me the medicine to take but I started to complain.

'' Stop acting like children and take the medicine to get better soon '' he groaned

'' I don't want to ''

'' You're not a child Ji Hyun, do you want your arm to stay like that? '' he was started to get annoyed and I like it, Yes he deserved that... ''' Take your medicine so you can go to the living room '' 

I was acting like a child but his irritated look was really worth it. In the end, I took the medicine and he took the plate away.

'' God, I feel like I am dealing with a child '' he said shaking his head and went to the kitchen.

I followed behind him but sat in the living room and opened the TV. Minutes later he came and sat next to me. 

'' Are you comfortable like that? should I bring you more pillows? '' 

'' I am fine, just stop being so caring '' 

'' I won't, whether you like it or not '' he stated

'' Why? why are you being like? '' I asked and he looked at my eyes.

'' Because I did you wrong and I want to start anew with you '' he said not moving his eyes from me

'' That all? '' 

'' What do you want? '' he asked and I was sure he was looking at my lips

'' N-nothing '' I said nervously 

'' Really '' he added raising an eyebrow

'' Y-yes, I am gonna watch a movie '' 

I chuckled showing his dimples and I did my best to think about other things so I won't blush. We continued watching the movie without talking. When the movie finished, I looked over at Seung Hyun and he was sleeping. 

His position wasn't the most comfortable but I couldn't wake him. I sat there staring at his sleeping form. Then with my healthy hand, I caressed his cheek. 

'' Why do I have to suffer like this? '' I whispered to myself

Seung Hyun's eyes flew open and he sat correctly. 

'' You should go to sleep '' I stated

'' You too '' he said rubbing his eyes and yawning. How cute^^

 

 He turned off the TV and we both went upstairs, he opened the door for me and I sat awkwardly on the bed 

'' Are you gonna sleep with these clothes? '' he asked

Crap! I was wearing a comfy sportswear but they weren't comfortable enough to sleep with. 

'' Y-yes '' 

'' But they're not comfortable '' he insisted 

'' I can't change so I can bear to sleep with them tonight '' 

'' I... I... can h-help '' he said rubbing the back of his neck and I was sure my face was a deep shade of red 

'' I-it's o-okay '' I stuttered and he coughed then nodded

 

After helping me lay in bed comfortably and covering me with the blankets he turned the lights off and left. What an awkward night...

I slept painfully that night since I wasn't used to the splint. In the morning, it was damn hard doing my morning routine and it made me frustrated. I gave up doing my hair and went downstairs to try to make breakfast.

 

Never in my life, I thought I would find Seung Hyun wearing an apron and making breakfast with a messy hair and his pajamas. I almost cracked in laughter but I held myself. I stared at him and wished I could go and hug him tightly and never let him go. Just then he turned and saw me and I coughed awkwardly.

'' You're up, good morning '' he greeted

'' Good morning, you woke up early '' I said sitting on a chair as I watched him cook 

He hummed in return and after a few minutes, he sat the table, however, the moment he sat on the chair, the doorbell ringed.

'' Are you waiting for someone?  '' I asked and he shook his head

'' Are you? '' 

'' No'' 

He went to open the door quickly before I could even tell him to remove the apron. I chuckled at the thought of him greeting someone wearing that apron. Then my mother-in-law walked in and there was a woman next to her.

'' Good morning eomma '' I greeted as I walked to her

'' Good morning sweetie, how are you feeling? '' she asked

'' I am fine thanks '' after our short greeting, Seung Hyun came and stood behind me and I could see his mother hardly stopping herself from laughing. 

'' Who is this lady with you eomma? '' he asked her and we both looked at the woman who looked lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter