Angry or jealous?

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It has been a few weeks since we returned from Jeju and the work has been taking all of my time. We were having a company party to celebrate a new partnership with a company from Hong Kong and of course, Ji Hyun was coming with me. 

We didn't get to spend a lot of time together after we returned but I knew that she was going to do some shopping with Chaerin to buy a dress for the party. Somehow, I felt excited to see how she would look like. 

 

That day was hectic. I was busy going from a meeting to another. So when I finished at 6 pm, I decided to go straight home but when I was walking out the door, I met Seungri.

'' Hyung, thank god I met you before you leave '' he said as soon as he saw me

'' Can't say the same '' I said with a smirk

'' I need your help ''

'' I am so tired, can you leave it for another time? '' I requested as I was feeling really tired 

'' Please it's really important '' I just sighed and we returned to my office. 

 

He was starting a new business and he needed my opinion and since his partners worked with me before, I was able to help. After a few hours, he left to the bathroom. It was already late in the company and probably everyone went home so when the door opened I thought it was Seungri.

'' Come on, it's late. I have to return home now '' 

'' What do you miss your wife? '' someone said and it was not Seungri. I turned to see who it was.

'' Mi Sun '' 

'' Yes, did you miss me? '' she asked as she approached me and sat on the chair in front of me

''  Didn't I make it clear last time that I don't want to see you again? '' I said through gritted teeth 

'' Yes but I had something to tell you '' what? 

'' Mi Sun leave while I am still nice '' 

'' Did your wife tell you with whom she went shopping today?  '' she said with a smirk but I didn't say anything '' Well she went with her secret boyfriend, they spent the whole noon chatting and then ate together. He helped her pick a nice blue dress, I am sure you'll like it when you see it ''

What the hell was she saying?! '' I knew you wouldn't believe but here see, this is a photo of Chaerin this afternoon and there was no sign of Ji Hyun with her right, oh yeah, I assumed she may told you she was going with her best friend '' 

I looked at the photo and Chaerin was eating with Seungri happily and she was right Ji Hyun wasn't there. I felt my blood boiling and my heart pinched. How could she lie to me?! 

'' Get out!! '' I said '' Get out! '' this time I yelled and she quickly stood

'' This is the second time you tell me this but I am sure in the end you'll ask me to stay '' she said and then she left leaving fighting with my own mind. 

 

A few minutes later, Seungri walked in.  

'' Did you spend this afternoon with Chaerin?  '' I asked immediately and he looked at me confused '' Answer me Seungri ''

'' Yes, we spend the whole day together, why are you asking? '' Oh god, she did lie to me! I immediately fell back into my chair '' Hyung are you okay? '' 

'' I need a drink '' 

'' Didn't you say you wanted to go home? '' Not anymore... Somehow I felt a little sad that she lied to me but I also felt angry. 

 

 

We went to a bar right away and no matter how much Seungri asked me why was I like that so suddenly I never answered. Even though I wanted to drink more, I didn't and just after a few glasses I decided to leave. 

 

When I reached home everything was quiet so I assumed Ji Hyun was sleeping. I went to my room right away and changed my clothes and after that, I went to have more drinks. But before I do, I went to see Ji Hyun, as much as I wanted to ask her why she lied, I couldn't. But my surprise was when I went to her room and she wasn't there. 

I looked everywhere but there was no sign of her. I took my phone to call her and I found it turned off, the battery must have died... I took a few glasses of red wine and checked my phone again. 

She called me many times but I didn't notice. I called her back but she didn't answer. Where the hell was she? it was already past midnight and she still didn't return. I kept calling but she didn't answer and at the end her phone was turned off. 

 

I felt like my mind would stop and so I kept drinking, I hoped that she was fine, unfortunately, Mi Sun's words earlier didn't leave me alone and I kept thinking about them all night long. With every drink, my mind wandered to things I never wanted to think about... if Mi Sun was right, can it be that Ji Hyun was... was with him? 

 

The night passed and I didn't realize how I fell asleep but when I woke up, I had the worst hangover. I took a quick shower and changed my clothes and went to work, I didn't feel like eating anything. I was still calling Ji Hyun but she still wasn't answering so I eventually gave up. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter