Seung Hyun

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How could she do that to me ?! and him ! I thought he was my brother . I felt lost , betrayed and heartbroken . Never in my life , I thought they would do something like that to me . She was supposed to be my  future wife and the mother of my children . How could she do that do especially after I asked her to marry me ! 

 

8 Hours ago :

I woke up so happy and excited finally, I asked my girlfriend to be mine forever . I spent weeks planning everything . I wanted everything to be perfect and I wanted it to be one of our best memories . But then when she saw everything she cried , at first I thought because she was overwhelmed with everything but I was wrong . She didn't turn me down but she also didn't say yes . I felt as if I was insulted but I gave her what she wanted . Maybe my surprise was too much for her to handle . I let what happened last night go without much thinking , it's true that I was a little disappointed but I knew she loved me and she'll eventually be mine . 

I had my morning shower then ate my breakfast . The road to work was long due to the traffic , I was calling Mi Sun but she wasn't answering and I started to get anxious . She hasn't answered any of my calls since last night , it never happened before . 

 

When lunch time came , I walked to my friend's office in the company but he wasn't there . That's weird he'd usually tell me if he would be absent so I can make an excuse to my father since he was our boss . This day is just getting weirder , my girlfriend didn't come to work too . There must be something . 

I lied to my father and told him that I wasn't feeling okay and drove to my girlfriend's house . Since I know her passcode , I typed it and walked it . But to my surprise ,  no one was in there . Maybe she came to work after I went out ?  I immediately called my secretary and asked her but she said that she still didn't come . Now I am mortified what if something bad happened to her last night ? I tried to call her more than twice but her phone is still off . 

I waited for awhile thinking that she may walk in but when nothing happened I drove to my best friend's house since he too didn't come . 

 

'' Dong Woo ! '' 

'' Yah Kang Dong Woo open the door you, sleepyhead ! '' I yelled over the door . I've been standing in front of the door for almost 5 minutes now 

'' Yah Dong-'' and finally the door opened '' What took you so long ? '' I pushed him aside and walked in . That's what I always did and he never seemed to mind but today was different . 

'' I am busy , go and I'll talk to you later '' he sounded nervous as if he saw a ghost 

''  Yah , I came all the way here to check on you and that's how you treat me '' why is looking at me like that ? I turned my head to the side and I saw heels near the couch and a blouse was thrown on the table . Dong Woo was only covered in a towel and that's when it hit me . He's acting like this because he is with a girl . Oh, my naughty friend ! 

I coughed awkwardly '' Uhm , why didn't you tell me you had someone ? '' I asked . It's been some time since Dong Woo had a girlfriend , once when he was drunk he slipped and told me he's seeing someone but he was too drunk to tell me who she is and I was curious ever since . 

'' WHAT ? I ... I d-don't '' I laughed at his freaked out expression 

'' It's okay big boy '' I winked '' Next time one you want to lie make sure you don't throw clothes everywhere '' I continued teasing him '' Anyway I am glad you're okay , I was worried about you but I guess I should leave . Mi Sun is nowhere to be seen too and I'll go and look for her , I'll see you at night '' he looked slightly nervous when I mentioned Mi Sun and I wondered why he's acting like this whenever I talk about her . I patted his shoulder and walked out . 

 

I was about to leave when I remembered something . That blouse in there looked familiar . I stood t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter