Fate

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seung Hyun pov :

I was enjoying my food and the view made it even better .I had a conversation with my dad and he told me that he planned a surprise for us for tomorrow . I wonder what it would be since the last surprise brought me to the Maldives . After some time , I decided to leave and maybe go swimming .

I paid for the food and stood to leave but I saw ... them . Dong Wook and Mi Sun stood at the door . Hands together and their laughter was filling the place . The two people who turned my life upside down were in front of me . Ever since that day I never met any of them and now after three months and on the only day I chose to forget everything , they showed up . 

I suddenly felt out of breath and sat drinking water but I made sure my back was turned to them so they won't be able to see me . All I felt on that fateful day was coming back to me . I wanted to go to them , curse them , scream , yell , just do anything so I can let all this anger and hate out but I couldn't even blink my eyes . I was paralyzed . Life has been turning it's back on me for awhile now and it's painfully killing me . 

Why only they can have fun ? how could they live as if nothing ever happen ? I gave her everything . I treated her as if she was queen . I couldn't even lay my hands on her afraid that I'll hurt her . I never forced her to do anything . And no matter what my mother said about her , I always defended her and said that she's the one for me . She was my first and true love . She took me higher than I ever thought I would but then she broke me . Before I met Mi Sun I never loved or believed in love but then she came and made everything more beautiful and brighter however she turned everything into black now . 

I can't even live normally now . Every time I see a woman , I see her face . Because of her , I'll always be obnoxious toward women . I can't imagine that I'll love again and let myself drift into that magical world again . Everything I've build through 5 years , Mi Sun destroyed it when she walked out of Dong Wook's room covered only by the white sheets . 

Dong Wook ... the man I've known for as long as I remember . I trusted him with my life . He was the brother I never got . We grow up together , we shared all the good and bad memories . He was the first one who I confessed my love to Mi Sun to . I've always told him how much I loved her and what I planned for our future . He must have been pitying me and laughed at how I stupid I was . I am sure that night wasn't the first night they spent together . After our dates together she must have gone and slept in his arms and they would laugh at me . I sometimes wonder , if I didn't catch them , would they still cheat on me even when we get married ? would they ever be brave and tell me what they were doing behind my back ...

The two of them killed the old happy me and they created this person I am today . An emotionless person . They killed all the good things . For the times when I don't hate Ji Hyun , I feel sorry for her . She looks sad too but I can't do anything to her and she'll suffer even more but if I let her go , I'll be hurting my father . So she's stuck with me . I can't even be nice to her or look at her because I am afraid that if I did , the wall I made to protect myself would go . I am afraid she will break me even more so I decided to never let her in . Or anyone else . 

 

I don't know how much time I spent thinking but when my senses were back , I moved my eyes looking for them but they were nowhere to be seen . I let out a breath I never knew I was holding . I needed to have a drink but when I was to order one , I noticed someone walking toward me . Ji Hyun . If she talked to me right now I may explode at her face and I never want her to see me like that because if I did there is a possibility that I'll let everything slip and she'll know why I am like that . I can't let anyone know that I am broken because of a woman and especially a woman .

 

'' Hey , are you okay ? '' she asked 

'' Why do you care ? Just leave me alone '' I said as soon as I realized that she was going to take a seat

'' I was concerned so I wanted to - '' 

Oh please ! They are all concerned at first '' I don't want to know , just leave me alone . I don't want to see anyone '' I hope she's smart enough to go now . But she wasn't '' You know what ? you can stay , I'll leave '' I couldn't stand seeing anyone right then . I stood up and was about to leave when she spoke

'' Why do you always horribly treat me ? '' it's not just you , it's everyone else including myself ''' Fine , I'll do as you wish and you won't see my face until the day we leave . It's my fault to think that maybe you can be a nice person and be concerned about you '' she quickly left without turning back . 

She's right . It's better that way , cause I can't be a nice person anymore . I took my phone and my wallet and left to the resort . I didn't feel like doing anything anymore . I just wanted to be by myself . I hope I won't see them again or something bad can happen ... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ji Hyun pov : 

After seeing Seung Hyun my mood was slightly off . I couldn't even eat properly . I was scrolling d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter