0.2 seconds

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

And before you know it, you've already fallen in love.

Foreword

A string of incredulous gasps filled the once bustling reception hall. With jaws dropped, the guests watched in astonishment as one of the groomsmen climbed on top of the head table. The pristine, white table cloth was quickly dirtied as a pair of shining, black dress shoes scuffled against them in the individual's attempt to re-gain his balance. Quickly scanning the multiple pairs of eyes across the room, the brunette raised his champagne glass, his handsome smile beaming jubilantly at the newlywed couple. Gossip-filled whispers spread like wild fire amongst the guests, even as the man happily announced his congratulations to the pair that sat to his side.

"Lee Donghae! Get off the table this very instant or, so help me God, I will not even hesitate to destroy you for ruining my wedding day!" one half of the couple snarled, trying to hurl himself towards his older friend despite the fact that his lanky form was being physically restrained by the other groomsmen.

"No way," the man snorted, playfully winking at the cackling, as well as significantly more amused, half of the couple. "I'm not afraid of you. Besides, we made a deal. Remember?"

The brunette turned away from the couple, ignoring the obscenely, profane mutterings of the fuming groom as he flashed his signature toothy grin towards the now puzzled audience. "Anyways, it is with great pleasure to be standing before you all today and recounting the tale of how I, Lee Donghae, not only witnessed, but also catalyzed the start of this beautiful relationship."

---

inspired by [x]

gilsoonie
Thank you all for the 100 subs <3