Halloween Decorations

Wontaek Playground Short Stories

SORRY HAVENT UPDATED IN TIME, BUT IM IN MY SENIOR YEAR, AND IM A TAD BUSY WITH CLASS AND CLUB ACTIVITIES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Ravi was over at Leo's house as they stood outside playing paper,scissor, rock as  Leo's mom was getting the decorations from the attic.
-
Leo's mom went outside with the decorations as Ravi and Leo clustered around her. They all each grabbed a piece of decoration, Leo a medium sized scarecrow and, ravi a fake spider with a small thread,  as they walked around the yard deciding where to place it, meanwhile Leo's mom placed the bigger decorations. Ravi walked around the yard being followed by Leo. 

"Where you think we should put our stuff?" said Ravi carrying with him the fake spider "What about the tree?" said Leo, perhaps Ravi could tie the string to one of the branches to make it look like a real spider, as Ravi was trying to tie it down, Leo placed the scarecrow next to the tree as he arranged it and waited for Ravi to finish. 
They helped with more decorations as they walked in back to the house, Leo's mom had made a pumpkin pie as they were sitting down eating pie at the table. 
"What are you thinking on dwessing up?" asked Ravi, as he munched happily. 
Leo murmured a "i dwont know" as he looked at his mom, "mom, can we go gwet later my costume?" 
"We'll go tommorow, since we also have to get for your sisters" she answered
Leo sighed as he turned to look at Ravi. 
Ravi laughed, "dwont worry im sure your costume will be nice" as he smiled happily. Making Leo smile.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS SUPER MEGA SHORT BUT I WANT TO ASK WHAT SHOULD LITTLE LEO AND RAVI DRESS UP FOR MY HALLOWEEN STORY? GENDER DOESNT MATTER, I CAN MAKE LEO DRESS UP AS A DISNEY PRINCESS HERE, OR "SAINT TAIL" LIKE IN HIS CROSSDRESSING IN VNL XD i just need some ideas