Sick-Part 1

Wontaek Playground Short Stories

I WAS A TAD BUSY THIS WEEK AND WELL BARELY EVEN TOUCHED MY LAPTOP YESTERDAY SO I MANAGED TO UPLOAD TODAY~ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ravi and Leo were sitting down on their group table as the teacher continued with her lesson. Leo turned around as he sneezed.. once..twice.. and a third time and accidently dropped his pencil.
Ravi whispered a "bless u" as he picked up Leo's pencil ,Leo thanked him, this was the second time he had sneezed this morning. He had literally entered school about 30 minutes ago but he wasnt feeling very well, not even when he woke up this morning but he didnt want to miss the chance to see Ravi.  
The teacher stopped her lesson as she let the students continue their work of tracing their words but Leo just couldnt concentrate as his head started hurting. He raised his hand as he asked to go to the bathroom, the teacher said yes as he stood up and made his way out of the room, Ravi was confused, Leo didnt look very good. 
Ravi raised his hand "Teacher, can I go drink water?" 
The teacher said yes as Ravi stood up and made his way out of the room as he ran his way to the restroom. He entered the bathroom as he looked around finding Leo standing in front of the mirror with his eyes closed, Ravi ran up to him.
"Are you o-kay?" 
Leo looked up at him as he shook his head "I feel rather sick" 
Ravi remembered his mother would check his forehead when he was sick so he placed his hand over Leo's forehead as he felt it was rather hot. 
"You nweed to go to the nurse" said Ravi worriedly.
Leo shook his head "I dont want to go" he said as he made his way back to the classroom and ravi ran after him.  
They entered the class as Leo went to his seat followed by Ravi. 
"Buut what if you get really sick??" said Ravi but Leo shook his head. As much as he wanted to go home he felt bad leaving Ravi alone and what if they had to do work in pairs and Ravi got paired up with those mean guys from before? But instead of hating it what if he actually liked hanging out more with them than with him and he stopped talking to him. But before Leo could create more ideas Ravi raised his hand.
"Teacher! Leo-hyung isn't feeling very well! Can he go to the nurse"
The teacher agreed as she told Leo " When you feel bad dont be afraid to tell me, okay? You can go to the nurse". Leo stood up as he pouted and left the room. 
~~ 
Leo's mom was arriving at school as she went to the nurse's office the nurse told everything to Leo's mom that Leo had a fever and had to be taken to the doctor. She agreed as Leo shook his head and pressed on that he could stay longer but his mom took the offer down as she took him to the doctor. 
So now concurrs to current event of Leo sitting down in bed after taking his medicine. 
"Try to go to sleep okay?"
"But what about ravi-" said Leo trying to stand up as his mom stopped him and made him lay down again. "Go to sleep okay, no more worrying" she said as she left the room and made her way to the kitchen. She got out her cellphone as she dialed Ravi's mom, they had become a bit of friends. 
"Yes?" 
"Oh Leo got sick and well I was wondering if you wanted to come over and bring Ravi to visit him when school is done"
"Oh poor angel~ I hope he gets better and sure, I'll go after I pick up Ravi.  
------