In the Fall

Wontaek Playground Short Stories

I HAD WANTED TO UPDATE A CHAPTER BASED ON AUTUMN.. AND THIS IS IT .. IT'S VERY SHORT ... THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UPDATED ON 
11-22-2017
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Leo and Ravi went outside after they got out of their daycare and were seeing the leaves fall of the treee in a series of color amber, yellow, green and brown. Ravi asked for Leo's help as they started collecting the leaves together making a big pile. 
"You can jump on it first" said Ravi as he grabed Leo's hand and helped him get some boost and Leo jumped and fell down on the pile of leaves laughing. Ravi smiled, he had never heard Leo laugh before perhaps a small giggle or smile, even just him biting back his laughter but never the actual laughter. 
"Help me make it again" said Ravi as Leo nodded and stood up from the leaves helping Ravi pile them up again. As he grabbed Ravi's hand this time and tried his best as he could to help Ravi as Ravi jumped on the leaves happily. The same pattern continued until their parents arrived. 
"Are you guys almost done playing we have to pick up something from Mr. Lee" said Ravi's mom as she turned around again talking to Leo's mom and meeting with the teacher. 
"Let's quickly choose our leaves" said Ravi. their  homework was to bring a fallen leaf for tommorow as they would somewhat examine it and talk about it. 
"Look I want this one!" said Ravi as he bent over and got a amber color leaf. Leo agreed as he loked around at the fallen leaves trying to spot his favorite one, in the end he picked out one that was a color near green/yellow. 
"I like this one" said Leo as he showed it to Ravi. Ravi smiled as they went their way towards their parents saying they had finished picking up their leaf.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahh... I WAS TAKING SOME FINAL EXAMS FOR MY CLASSES... HOW BOTHERSOME