Leo's Birthday Part 2

Wontaek Playground Short Stories

IN FACT I WASNT THINKING OF MAKING A PART 2 OF LEO'S BIRTHDAY AND LEAVING IT LIKE IT WAS... BUT I DECIDED TO CONTINUE TO SHOW HOW THE DAY ENDED AND WHAT NOT XD THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UPDATED AT 
11-15-17 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(T/N Jaesun is a bit bigger than Leo and a bit chubbier than him) 
Leo nodded excitedly as Ravi turned to his mom to ask if he could get out the president from the car
Ravi's mom said yes but after they finished eating their cake, so Ravi sighed and told Leo they had to wait. Leo nodded and turned around and saw the chocolate covered strawberry was missing from his plate. He hadn't eaten his yet, there had only been 3 in the cake and both Ravi and Jaesun each got one as well as himself. He had been saving it for when he was done with his cake. He turned to his left and noticed Jaesun had 2 and had taken a big bite out of both of them nearly finishing them. 
"Was that one mine?" Leo asked shocked, he was the birthday boy and he was geting things stolen. 
"Well you weren't eating it so I took it " the boy said as he continued eating them not caring.
"But they were in my plate" said Leo getting a bit mad. 
Leo's mom noticed as she asked them, "is everything okay?" 
Leo looked at Jaesun with a pout, "He stole my strawberry" 
Mrs.Jung was about to say something when the aunt interrupted "Well it clearly doesn't matter look at my poor Jaesun,he's as thin as a feather" she said in a sickly coated voice as she then turned to look at Leo "otherwise from your son that clearly looks well-fed, my son was doing him a favor, if he ate more he's clearly gonna get fat" she said rudely. Everyone in the entire room except her son who kept stuffing his mouth looked at her like she was insane. 
Ravi who was in the middle of eating cake looked at her and blinked "Like you?" 
Everyone turned to look at Ravi shocked as he quietly moved his strawberry to Leo's plate and murmured softly "Take mine". 
The aunt screamed with rage as she stomped out of the dining room with her son, getting her handbag along the way and slammed the door shut as she left. Everyone was silent as Ravi murmured "She didnt answer to me..." and everyone laughed. 
Ravi and Leo finished with their cake as Ravi's mom decided it was time to show Leo his present, so out they went. They put their jackets on as they went outside, it was around 7 pm and the air was rather cold, as they went their way to the car. They opened the back door as Ravi got out the present which was a bike for Leo. Leo was excited as Ravi placed the bicycle next to him. 
"Wah! I've never had a bike before" he said as he looked at it excitedly. Ravi got in the car as he grabbed something else "lwook this is for you too" as he handed out a hard bit of paper to him. 
Leo looked at it as he was shocked they were tickets to go to the zoo. 
"We can go to the zoo together some other day" (spoiler?) said Ravi as he smiled at Leo. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IT'S RATHER SHORT .. BUT GUESS WHAT.. I LIVE IN SOUTH TEXAS AND I HADNT SEEN SNOW FOR MY WHOLE LIFE.. AND SO IT HAPPENS IT SNOWED TONIGHT .... IT WAS AMAZING IT LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL~~