Ravi's First Day

Wontaek Playground Short Stories

SO I HAVE MADE SMALL STORIES LIKE THESE SINCE I LIKE SHARING THEM WITH MY FRIEND AND WELL DECIDED? WHY NOT WRITE THEM HERE? SO I DID MOSTLY FOR SOME CUTE FLUFFY RAVI AND LEO FAN ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Ravi’s first day in Kinder, he was 3 days late after school had started. The teacher welcomed him as she made him put his things in his desk.
“Why is there no one?” Ravi asked pointing to the empty desks.
The teacher smiled “Oh it’s because they are all outside, its recess, shall we go join them?”
Ravi nodded shyly.
The teacher led him to the other door opposite of the room as they headed outside where there was a playground, a sand box, a seesaw and some other games. He looked around seeing some girls in their uniforms writing on the floor with some chalk, some guys playing on the seesaw, some girls swinging in the swings and a few guys fighting for who got to slide first in the slide. However, his eyes stopped on a lone boy playing in the sand box with a pail and a blue small shovel.
“Do you find the girls cute?” the teacher asked as he patted Ravi’s head.
Ravi nodded as he continued to stare at the small boy with black hair, cat-like eyes, pale skin and soft looking cheeks. Not even paying attention to the girls the teacher was talking about.

“TEACHER! TZUYU DOESN’T WANNA SHARE THE CHALK!” a girl called Momo yelled as she pointed an accusing finger at Tzuyu who was hugging all the chalk crayons.
The teacher turned to look at Ravi “Well go play okay?” she said as she smiled at Ravi and headed to where Momo, Tzuyu and Nayeon were standing.
Ravi turned to look again at the boy playing on the sand box. Deciding not to waste time he jogged to where the boy was sitting down.
“Hello!” Ravi said kneeling down next to the boy playing on the sand box.
The said boy didn’t look up continuing to put sand inside the yellow pail ignoring Ravi.
Ravi stayed quiet expecting some kind of reaction… “Anyeong! My name is Wonsikie!” he said louder, still being ignored.
Ravi pouted as he entered the wide sand box and sat in front of the boy. He saw the small boy still putting sand inside the pail as he smiled and got another small shovel that was there, scooped some sand and put it inside the pail the boy was holding.
“What’s your name?” Ravi asked moving his head slightly to the side.
Leo finally looked up from looking at the bucket and murmured a soft “Taekwoon”.
Ravi smiled as he patted Leo’s head and murmured “cute Taekwoonie~”
Leo immediately looked down again.
“Nuuu~ look at me!!!~” Ravi whined
~

3 students ran towards Ravi who was helping Leo in the sand box.
They kneeled next to Ravi
“What’s your name?” asked one of the kids
“Kim Wonshik.. but I like being called Ravi” said Ravi looking at them
“why don’t you come over and play with us?” asked another one of the kids “he doesn’t say much” he said pointing at leo “it will be more fun with us” the guy said smiling.
“I don’t know” said Ravi hesitating as he looked from Leo to the other boys.
“Come on we can go play on the slide, its more fun!” said the tallest one.
Ravi turned and looked at Leo to see Leo staring at him as if expecting his answer.
“I think I will stay here” said Ravi looking at leo then at the kids and oddly found a trace of relief fall over leo… he must be imagining it.
“What why?? Its not like he is even talking with you” said one of the boys angrily.
One of them stood up as he grabbed the pail and was about to throw all the sand over Leo. When Ravi stood up and hugged Leo covering him. The guy stopped quickly he didn’t want to throw the sand over Ravi in case he got in big trouble for throwing sand on a new student.
“Come on play with us” said the tallest one “its not like you like him or anything, he’s a guy”
“it doesn’t matter” said Ravi tightening his hold on Leo in case they tried to do anything else.
The guys sighed angrily and left to play. Ravi stopped hugging Leo and stared at him as Leo looked up at him. Ravi smiled as he grabbed Leo’s cheeks “so cute~” .
Leo didn’t look down this time as he stared at Ravi ‘I think I can get used to this”.