Chapter 2

Protect The Mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 Years Later

 

It seemed like it was the night of killing.The mafia of the Black Shadow,they were called by that name because they were moving and could kill you like a shadow,in silence and quickly.

The leader of the Black Shadow moved inside the dark alley holding a gun he had to be really quick but also make the moves in silent so noone would see or hear him.

His enemy was at the end of the road holding a gun too.They smirked to each other

"You know that even if you kill me,my mens will come after you right????????????"He smirked again and the latter facial expression remained cold,showing no emotions at all.

"Will you shut the up already????????????"The leader hissed and looked the latter coldly,before  the other could speak he shot him three times in the head and one in the heart.He was dead before he hit the ground.The Black Dragon as he was called friend's went there and gasped

"Hyung,he didn't tell us where are the drugs"One of them said annoyed that their leader was so blood-thirsty that he killed the other right away.

"Don't worry,i already know,"He said and opened the door more breaking it of the dead guys car and with a knife he opened the leather car fabric from behind and took out a little bag that had drug's in it.

His friends looked at him shocked.

"What"Was all the latter said coldly,before placing the bag in his pocket and started walking while his friends were walking close behind.

Jaejoong was at his house that Jung couple bought for him 5 years ago to stay.He made it clear that he didn't want to stay in their house.Despite their words to stay and that he will not be a bother he didn't want to stay with them.

He was at the gym his house or better say villa had and was practising he had a gun and was shooting really fast the targets in front of him.

He stopped after a while and placed the gun down after it was out of bullets.Right then his phone started ringing and without looking the ID he answered it

"What?????????????"

"Jaejoong baby come to our house we need to chat about something"Mrs.Jung said and hung up the phone before Jaejoong could say anything more.

Jaejoong took a quick shower and put a suit on before went inside his car and go to his parent's friends house

and his car

He stopped in front of the main gate at the Jung Villa and parked his car there and got off the car        

He walked inside the house while the maids were bowing to him like he was the master of the house.He had a cold look in his beautiful face.All those years that the Jung Family was taking care of him never saw him smile.Neither his other family E.X.O saw him smile.Yes they were still friends and Jaejoong would go to stay for a night at their house or go out with them.They were so happy that Jaejoong keep his promise and was calling them on the phone or spend a little time with them.

"Baby you come i am so happy"Mrs.Jung said and hugged Jaejoong but again the latter only hugged her back without smiling to her.

"So we called you here because we have another job for you"Mr.Jung said getting in the point right away.Jaejoong looked at him coldly

"I thought you said that you will help me find this bastard"

"Yes,but you had to practise and also this mission will help you find more informations about this person"

"I am listening"Was the only thing Jaejoong said and looked the latter coldly again.

The music in the club was loud,the air was full of smoke.Girls dancing in the floor ily and guys looking at them.Others guys dancing with girls,others kissing or making out.Jaejoong was looking and his eyes quickly went to his man.

Jung Yunho

He walked close enough and sat some chairs away in the bar where he and 2 more guys were sitting laughing and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter