The Actual Gathering (Part 2)

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rap Monster grew anxious. In about five minutes, the announcement would be made. He was worried about how the Royals would react. After the incident from earlier, he knew that the Royals were not informed how to act. He looked toward Himé. 
How is she so calm….. He wondered.
Himé noticed him looking at her and sent him a reassuring smile. 

V started to notice how much attention his sister was getting from the Royals. He proceeded to put his arm around Akira and kept her close. Bangtan noticed his actions and looked around. Indeed, majority of the Royals were looking at her.

Chunji finally spotted her. But she was with BTS. He wondered what her relationship was with them when V put his arm around her. Changjo patted his shoulder when he noticed what his hyung was looking at. 
“Hyung, it seems that you have some competition.”
“What are you talking about?”
“Oh please, it's just us three here. We can basically see your eyes form into hearts when you look at her.” L.Joe stated, a little annoyed by his friend’s denial. 
“I barely know her. I don't even know her name.”
“This is why you go over there and make small talk.” Changjo teased 
“But she's surrounded by Bangtan….. Not to mention that guy’s arm around her. They could be dating. And I'm not a homewrecker.” Chunji reasoned. Though, he hoped that she wasn't dating him. He didn't want to piss off a BTS member. 
“Well hyung, there’s still a chance that she’s single and that they're just close friends. We won't know until you ask her.” Changjo knew his hyung was a hard catch. So for this girl to get him weak with just a sentence and a smile, she had to be special. 
“Don't you guys think she looks familiar though? I swear I've seen her somewhere.” L.Joe looked back into his memory but couldn't figure out who she was. 
“We’ve probably seen her during a dispute with the shadows.”
“But she's a Guardian member. Much like BTS, they're almost never in Korea. They take international mission. Haven't you guys realize that two of the BTS members is gone? Look, there are only five members here. Where's their monster of a maknae?” Niel popped up out of nowhere. Chunji looked around. Niel was right, where's their maknae? 
“Oh yeah, also didn't you say Guardians have five members? I only see three girls here not including Rain’s wife and hyung’s mom.” Changjo observed. He was curious to see the rest of the Guardians. So far, the three that he saw were all very beautiful. They didn't look like gang members at all. 
“Very good observations boy. You're right only three of them are here.” Akane happened to overhear their conversation. Minjung and Akane were walking around looking for Rima. 
The boys looked at her in shock. They didn't notice the two ladies at all. 
“Akane, how come there's only three?” Minjung asked, she remembered at all members were supposed to be here. 
“One of the members is out on a mission. She knows about the announcement already. The other member is taking care of my sick mother. She's the head of our medical team so we sent her to my mother.”
“Your mother is sick? Your mother never gets sick. It must be serious. Please send my regards to her.” Minjung was worried. 
“ I will.” Akane smiled. She knew her mother and her best friend were close. The ladies left once their spotted Rima and Alice. 

Niel looked in the direction that the ladies went, he saw her again. 
“Guys, it's her. The girl that I saw last time.”
The boys looked at her. She wore denim shorts with a tight fitting top that hugged her body along with a mesh cardigan, showing off her Guardian tattoo. Niel was right about her looking like a playgirl. But she had an innocent aura around her. She wasn't as pretty as the girl Chunji had his eye on. But she was still very beautiful. 
The girl next to her wore a loose fit romper that gave her an elegant look. The sleeves had a slit that showed off her tattoo as well.The tattoo was of the word Guardian written in cursive with the outline of a feather under it. Each girl had a different colored feather. The girls seemed to be very close by the way that they stayed close to each other.

 “I’m sure you all have been anxious about our announcement. Well, thank you for waiting patiently. A lot of you may not know this, but Rain and I were best friends since high school. We just recently found out that our gangs have been enemies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter