Before The Gathering (Part 2)

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Two hours before the gathering~
Akira had ordered all shadow gangs to meet up at BTS’s hideout.
“I'm sure you all are wondering as to why you were called upon. I’m sure all of you have heard about the meeting that is taking place tonight.” Said RapMon.
“Yes sunbae” the whole room chorused
“Well, tonight there will be an announcement. I cannot disclose it now but be ready for it. It will shock all of you but none of you are allowed sound your complaints. No violence tonight.” RapMon explained. Though Akira was in charge tonight, BTS always helped out whenever they could. RapMon hoped this meeting would calm his dongsaeng’s nerves a bit.
“But sunbae, why is this meeting so important that we had to meet up beforehand?” Jun, the leader of A.C.E questioned. The Shadows have had gatherings before but none of which was this strict.
“You will understand when you get there. Also, when you guys get there, do not act on your emotions. One wrong move and I’ll kill you. Not to mention, the moment you guys act out of line, the boss will look at Himé wondering why she can't keep things under control. She's the one in charge of this event. Don't mess it up for her.” RapMon warned his fellow gangs.
Akira looked up at the gangs. She knew that she could trust them. But she was worried about how they would react when they see the Royals.
“Himé, you'll be hosting the event?” Asked B.I. Everyone looked over at her. They waited in silence for her words.
Akira nodded. “Yeah, so refrain from acting violent. We can't have anything go wrong. If I see anything off with your behavior, I won't hesitate to punish all of you guys. I won't tolerate it. I don't care if you guys are older than me. I’m a leader not to mention a mentor to most of you in this room. I expect a certain level of control from all of you tonight. If anyone acts out of control, don't say I didn't warn you.” Her voice echoed through the room.
B.I looked at her, “of course Himé.” Along with BTS, Ikon was one of the closest gangs to the Guardians. They grew up with one another.

Here's a breakdown of the gangs in the shadows and royals just to clarify.
Shadows: BTS, Guardians, Ikon, Unit Black,Seventeen,Got7, CClown, 2PM, A.C.E,(Author’s note: yes I realize that there are two Aces. One is the oc and one is the new kpop group that just debuted. I will refer to the oc as ‘Ace’ (no periods), and the group as A.C.E (much like an acronym). Both are pronounced as Ace. It's confusing but hopefully you guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter