The end?

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himé and Ace arrive at the Royal’s party. 
“Noonas! You came!” Daehwi exclaimed when he saw them. Himé smirked. 
“Not so loud. Chunji doesn’t know I’m here and L.Joe thinks Ace is busy.” She says quietly. Wanna One smiles at her.
“Found your manz.” Ace comments when she finds Chunji who looked miserable at his own party. 
“Why does he looks so upset?” Himé asked Wanna One. The boys look around aimlessly. Ace’s gaze hardens. 
“Answer.” She coldly commands. 
“He saw some things you see…..” Daniel says but refuses to elaborate. 
“Like what?” Himé says. Daniel avoids her gaze. 
“Emperor, you better answer or your throne is gonna be taken over.” Himé continues while glaring at Minhyun. 
“Someone sent him a picture of you and someone we don’t know. It was captioned as ‘A girl can never forget her first love.’” Minhyun said, somewhat intimidated. She looks at him.
“He is my first love. What the ?” Himé says with a glare before marching over to Chunji. 

“Oppa.” Himé calls out to him. Chunji looks up and quickly adverts his gaze to the ground once again. Himé frowns. 
“Oppa.” She calls again as she sit next to him. Chunji refuses to look at her. Himé pouts. 
“Aren’t you gonna look at me? You haven’t seen me at all today.” Himé says with a pout. Chunji sighs and looks at her. 
“Why are you here? I thought you’d be busy.” He says bitterly. 
“Alright you big baby, tell me what the happened because you weren’t like this earlier today.” Himé said, letting the gang leader in her come out. 
“You should know. You’re the one that cheated on him.” Taeyong comments. She looks up at him and glares. 
“Did I ask you? Mind your own business kid.” Himé quickly dismissed him. 
“You’re kidding me right? If anything you should leave. You hurt our leader.” Taeyong hissed. 
“What do you know? Piss off.” Himé hissed back. 
“No he’s right. You should leave Himé.” Chunji said before walking off. 
“What the ?” Himé questioned herself before walking back toward Ace and Wanna One.
“What happened?” Ace asked after seeing the exchange.
“I don’t know. I’m going home.” Himé said before stalking off angrily.

Ace looked over at Chunji once again before sighing. 
“You idiot.” She hissed under her breath before walking over to L.Joe who was at the bar. 
“What the hell happened while I was gone?” Ace asked L.Joe. 
“Chunji got a text of a picture showing Himé in a very scandalous position with a guy. I have no idea who it is but he’s feeling betrayed.” L.Joe said. 
“But he’s her first love. What the actual ?” Ace hissed. 
“I don’t even know to be honest. I know she would never cheat on him. But the photo didn’t seem to be photoshopped. And the picture seemed to be recent considering her hair is the same color it is now.” L.Joe stated. Ace bites her lip before walking toward Chunji and dragging him outside. She pushes him into the wall and punches the wall right next to his face. The wall disintegrates under her fist. 
“If you don’t want your pretty little face to be shattered like the wall, you better have a valid explanation and it better be true.” Ace says darkly. Chunji smirks. 
“Here.” He shows her the picture. Ace couldn’t believe her eyes. Himé was hugging and kissing a very familiar guy’s cheek. 
“You seem to know him. Meaning it’s true isn’t it.” Chunji says with a laugh of pain. Ace smirks. 
“Pretty isn’t he? Does he make you lack confidence?” Ace asked. 
“He’s good looking, I’ll admit that. But no I don’t lack confidence because of him.” Chunji says. Ace’s smirk grows. 
“Oh really? Is that why you completely blew off your girl over nothing?” Ace comments sarcastically, clearly amused. 
“It wasn’t over nothing! She cheated on me Ace. She didn’t answer my phone at all today and all of a sudden I receive a text that pretty much tells me that first loves never die. How the hell do you think I feel?” Chunji says. 
“If you feel insecure, you shouldn’t. Because she isn’t cheating on you and he’s not her first love. You are. And hell yeah I know that guy. Wanna meet him? He doesn’t live far. I’ll let him explain this to you.” Ace said before texting the guy. 
And surely enough, ten minutes later, a guy walks up to the club. 
“Yah Donghoon!” Ace calls out, motioning him to come over. 
“Hey Ace. Never thought I’d see you again, you know after what happened last time we met up.” Donghoon says with a laugh. Ace rolls her eyes. 
“I’m going to shoot you if it happens again.” She says coldly. L.Joe is immediately interested along with Changjo. 
“What happened last time?” Changjo asked. Donghoon smirked. 
“Oh you know, just the usual teenage hang out stuff. We get drunk, relationships break, and then a fire happens.” Donghoon says with a laugh. 
“Basically he started a fire in my house before I kicked him out and nearly stabbed him. I should’ve too.” Ace grumbles. Donghoon laughs and swings his arm around her shoulder. L.Joe glares at him. 
“So little Ace, why am I here?” Donghoon asked her. 
“Explain this to him. He is Kira’s boyfriend. Say anything false and I’ll be shooting you. One shot for each lie.” Ace remarks before elbowing him in the ribs. Donghoon looks at the picture and laughs. 
“Let me guess, you saw this. Thought she was cheating on you. Thought I was better looking than you. Got insecure. Ignored her. She got mad and left. And now you’re sad.” Donghoon said. Ace nods. 
“Who are you?” Chunji asked. Donghoon smirked. 
“Me? I’m her boyf— Alright Ace, put the gun down.” Donghoon said, slightly afraid of Ace. 
“You know what? I’m gonna use a knife and put one slice on your pretty little face each time you lie. Now hurry the up and answer his question. Truthfully!” She orders. 
“Fine! I’m her cousin from her dad’s side and I run Shadow’s Japanese branch. I’m a solo gangster but I often work together with her two brothers. Even though I’m younger than them, I’m the heir to this branch. I was born here and my parents aren’t alive. So Rain took me in. When he thought I was old enough to live on my own, he let me run Shadow’s Japan branch. And as much as I love Himé, she’s my cousin. I don’t see her that often since she’s always busy. So when I found out she was visiting Japan, I asked her to meet up with me. She met up with me this morning for coffee. When she had to leave, she hugged me and kissed my cheek before wishing me good luck on my love life, which is when that picture was taken.” Donghoon explained. 
“Oh and Ace is my .” He adds cheekily. 
“I’m going to shoot you.” She said before firing a shot at him. He quickly dodges.
“Just kidding. If anything, I’m her .” He says nervously. Ace smirks before snuggling against L.Joe once again. 
“I’m an idiot.” Chunji breathes out. 
“Yes, you are.” Ace comments.
“Call her. Say sorry. Go to her house and get on your knees. Oh and beg for you life because Hyungsik hyung is probably gonna kill you.” Donghoon says. Ace agrees. 
“Thanks Ace.” Chunji said before running to his car. 
“New boyfriend huh. She didn’t tell me about him.” Donghoon comments. 
“You’ll probably kill him before Hyungsik does.” Ace says. Donghoon smirks darkly. 
“Perhaps. He better hope Hyungsik finds him before I do. If Himé starts crying, I’m gonna invite him to hell.” He says. Ace glares at him. 
“Watch your words boy. I think you guys are on par with each other.” Ace says. Donghoon’s eyes flicker with interest. 
“He’s that good?” He asked. Ace smirks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter