Family or nah?

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himé turned around at the voice. 
“Oba-San.” V murmured. Kaito couldn’t believe his eyes. His foster mother appeared in front of him for the first time in years. Emiko had come to the meeting on the request of her granddaughter. She happened to be in a wheelchair because of her illness and was pushed around by Angel. 
“And who are you?” Junko asked rudely. Kaito glared at her. 
“Don’t disrespect my grandmother . She’s technically your mother in law.” Rima said. Junko looked toward Kaito for confirmation.
“You’re Emiko?” Junko asked the lady in front of her. 
“Indeed I am. Kaito, I’m disappointed. You disappeared for years. And when you come back, you want to take the life of a young girl who has done nothing but protect your family.” Emiko said with a sad gaze. Kaito looked down. 
“Oba-San, are you feeling any better?” Himé asked. Emiko smiled at her. 
“Of course I am. Angel and Minyoung are the best.” Emiko said. 
“So why don’t you approve of the alliance?” Sanghoon asked. 
“Because you killed Ryo and Yua. You left their children with vengeance. Ace may have forgiven you. But I won’t ever. I’ve seen what they’ve gone through. Ace used to be this innocent little girl. You ruined her and forced her into this world filled with death. She became a ruthless assassin at the age of 9. And the first person she killed happened to be someone you hired to murder her. Jungkook wasn’t supposed to be a gangster until he was of age. But instead, he became a gangster to protect his siblings from you. At the age of 12, he became the maknae of Bangtan. No child should ever have to deal with something like that, especially so young. I will never forgive you.” Emiko spoke with hatred. Akane and Yua were best friends growing up. They related to each other greatly due to their backgrounds, both coming from gangster families. Yua had been like a daughter to Emiko. And yet she died in cold blood. 
“I’m sorry.” Sanghoon said, hanging his head. Ace sighed and looked toward Jungkook. 
“Oba-San, we’re okay. We didn’t forgive him. We simply put it behind us. We don’t want to spend the rest of our lives hating someone who changed.” Jungkook said with a sad smile. Angel nodded. Emiko sighed before looking toward Ace. 
“Dear, what about you?” Emiko asked. Ace blinked. 
“Oh trust me, he’s paying for his sins much like I am.” Ace said with glare toward Sanghoon. 
“Oba-San, I’m sorry for my father’s actions in the past.” Minyoung said, bowing deeply to the woman. Emiko shakes her head. 
“If they accept it, who am I to not? You’re lucky Sanghoon. As for this alliance, if 75% of Shadow and 75% of the Park Empire agrees. the alliance will live or else it will die.” Emiko said. Himé agreed. 
“Then let’s have a voting right now. Who agrees?” Himé said. 
“Leaders get a count of each of your members.” Rap Monster said. 
Soon, the results were being calculated. 
“75.1%” Ace said after she calculated. 
“74.9% for Park Empire.” Ken said. 
“It’s an average of 75% for both. The alliance lives.” Rap Monster announced. Junko glared at the girl gang standing before her. 
“I don’t accept this at all. You want me to allow my son to stay in your gang Sanghoon? With this girl gang?” Junko asked in disbelief. 
“Hold up. I’m sorry, I forgot you’re not part of the Park Empire. You shouldn’t have an opinion.” Rima sassed. Himé smirked. 
“Sorry hun, but it seems like your opinion is irrelevant.” Himé said with a smirk. 
“Ugh!” Junko screamed. 
“Oh shut up.” Riley said. 
“You! Ken dear, this is the boy that was looking around for your hideout. He’s part of Shadow.” Junko pointed out. 
“Actually I’m not part of Shadow. I’m not even sure if I count as a gangster.” Riley said with a small smirk. 
“You might as well be. You’re trained by one. Your mentor is one of the strongest gangsters anyways.” Jungkook said. Riley shrugged. 
“What do you mean you’re not part of Shadow? How did you even get in here if you’re not Shadow?” Joy asked. 
“I work for her.” Riley said as he motioned to Ace. Joy turned to Ace. 
“You work for this ? Ha. This girl? This weakling?” Joy taunts. Riley glares at her. 
“Honey, I don’t think it’s wise to badmouth her.” Kaito hisses. Joy rolls her eyes. 
“Maybe you should listen to your father, sweetie.” Himé taunts her. Ace stays silent. In the corner of her eye, she sees Tiffany pull something shiny out. She then makes eye contact with Aaron. 
Aaron swiftly disarms Tiffany. 
“Let go of me!” She screeches. Aaron looks toward Ace for orders. 
“Why on earth do you have a knife at a Park Empire meeting?” Sanghoon questions her. 
“Why does it matter?” Tiffany sneers. In a flash, Ace grabs a hold of Junko. 
“Get off of me!” Junko screams. 
“Who else is in your gang?” Riley questions. Junko’s eyes widen for a split second before returning to normal. Ace smirks as the slight movement was seen by her. 
“What are you talking about?” Junko asked. Ace presses on a pressure point. Junko falls to the ground. 
“Mom!” Joy yells but is held back by the hair. 
“I don’t think so .” Rima yanked the girl back by her hair. 
Ace watches Junko’s eyes and soon realizes that Junko was eying the entrance. She then pushes Junko toward Aaron. Ace takes out a throwing knife and flings it at the entrance. Surely enough, she hears someone fall to the ground. Calvin who was outside tells her through his mic that it was a lady. 
Soon, they show up in front of Ace. 
“I knew it.” She says with a smirk. The woman glared at her. 
“Kanzaki Saki. You’re in alliance with the man who murdered your parents in cold blood? How foolish.” The woman spat. 
“Suzuki Miyabi, maybe you should think about yourself before you judge me. You’re working with the woman who murdered your child.” Ace revealed. Miyabi’s eyes widened. 
“What are you talking about? It was you who murdered my baby boy.” Miyabi said in hatred. 
“Actually, I didn’t. I don’t kill the innocent.” Ace said. 
Calvin came in with another woman. 
“I found this one outside too.” Calvin said. 
“What the heck? Tanaka Sayo!” Emiko exclaimed. 
“Mom?” Ken said. Tanaka Sayo was Ken’s birth mother. Unlike what people believed, Sayo was not Korean, she was Japanese. Ken was named by Sayo’s grandfather who was half Korean. Sayo was Kaito’s first wife as well as Akane’s friend. But she disappeared when Junko met Kaito. 
“Hi dear.” Sayo said with a bitter smile. 
“Please don’t tell me you’re working with them too.” Emiko said. Sayo shook her head. 
“Of course not. I just wanted to see my son.” Sayo said quietly. Junko glared at her. 
“Wtf are you doing here!” Junko screamed at her. 
“Sayo? Why are you back? You’re the one that left.” Kaito said with a hurt look. Kaito truly loved the girl. She was the one that made him forget about Akane. But a year after Ken was born, Sayo had disappeared. 
“She didn’t leave though. Everyone, this is Tanaka Sayo. She is Ken’s real mother. She was a victim of Ito Junko.” Himé revealed. Sayo looked down at her feet.
“You see, I wouldn’t have looked into Ken’s origin if Junko didn’t show up in front of my underlings. And then I researched about her background. I found some interesting things. She has two charges against her. One for kidnapping and the other for torturing someone. She escaped from prison. The funny thing is that all of this happened around the same time Ken was named to have a single parent. I thought it was a coincidence at first. But I happen to come across someone named Kana. Do you recognize her?” Ace said. Junko’s eyes widened. Jungkook smirked at her shocked face. 
“She has to. Kana is her sister after all. Well her twin.” Jungkook says. 
“Kana told me something very interesting. She said that there used a woman screaming every night while she shared a house with you. She thought it was a ghost but when she went down to the basement, she found many traces of blood.” Ace said. 
“We happen to have a specialist and by that I mean Angel. She tested the blood trace and it linked back to Tanaka Sayo. You see, I asked my grandmother about this Tanaka Sayo person. And she told me that it was Kaito’s first wife. Interesting right?” Himé said with a hint of sass. 
“Tragic really. And all because you showed up in front of me.” Riley said with a smirk. Junko glared at them. Kaito couldn’t believe his ears. He looked toward Sayo who was on the verge of tears. 
“Tanaka-San, you don’t have to be afraid of her anymore. From now on, you’ll be under the protection of Shadow.” V announced. 
“The Kanzaki gangs will also protect you.” Jungkook said. 
“Are there any objections?” Himé asked. Shadow shook their heads. 
“As the successor to the Park Empire, I want to put you under our protection as well.” Minyoung said. 
“No way, why should we put ourselves in danger?” Yuri yelled. 
“Ha, you think they’d be on your side? I’m one of the OG agents of the Park Empire.” Junko said with a smirk. Kaito glared at her. 
“I’ll protect her.” Ken said. Vixx supported him. 
“You’re choosing this over me? She left you! I raised you.” Junko said. 
“You kidnapped her. You took her away from Ken. Away from me.” Kaito said. Sayo looked up at him. 
“Father you can’t be serious! My mother would never do such a thing.” Joy defended. Ace rolled her eyes. 
“God you’re annoying. Your mother has killed so many people in her life that she lost count. She was planning to have a coup d'etat today too.” Hyunwoo spoke up. 
“Ha, if you already knew of my plans, I guess you probably knew that I’d do this!” Junko said before pulling a knife out and swinging it at Ace. But of course, Ace was expecting her to do that. She quickly twisted Junko’s arm so the knife was at her neck. 
“You never learn do you.” Kaito snapped at her. 
“Honey, I thought you hated her!” Junko said. Sayo glared at her. 
“Even if he did, no one could possibly overpower a successor of the Kanzaki household. Clearly you know nothing of history of gangs.” Sayo said. Ace smirked. 
“Don’t you dare Honey me after what you’ve done.” Kaito snapped at her again. Joy glared at Sayo. 
“How dare you show up and break my family apart!” Joy said before lunging at Sayo. But before she could do so, Himé pulled her away and pushed her toward Ken. 
“Joy, she’s my mother. Your mother broke my family apart. You have no right to say anything.” Ken said. 
“Junko, I’m divorcing you. Sayo….. I’m so sorry.” Kaito said. Junko glared at Sayo. 
“But honey, you ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter