New Friends?

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT?!?” Himé screamed as she heard the news. 
“You mean Kaito’s son is Ken?” Rima asked for confirmation. 
“Yeah. I found out yesterday. He's also dating Minji.” V said. 
“But how? Kaito is an while Joy is a . Ken is like the sweetest dude ever.” Rima said. Himé nodded. 
“I looked into it. I found that he's a part of Vixx. He's the only person that fits Ace’s analysis. I looked into Kaito’s profile and he had a son born the same year as Ken. Joy was spotted with Vixx the other day.” V said. Ace looked toward Ken’s profile. Her blank stare turned into a smirk as she read through it. 
“What's on your mind?” Jungkook asked. 
“Kaito is not that smart. He tried to hide from the gang world. Ken is listed as not having any parents. But he failed to remove Joy as his sister. Look. Lee Soo-young ( I know her surname is Park but for the sake of this story, it's Lee). And look at Joy’s profile. Her brother is Lee Jae-hwan. That's Ken’s real name. How dumb is your uncle?” Ace revealed. 
“Hmm~ interesting. Let's give Vixx a little visit.” Jungkook said. Ace agreed. 
“I can't go. We have a family meeting.” V said while Himé sighed. 
“Good luck you two.” Rima said before grabbing her siblings to leave. Ace and Jungkook looked at each other with a smirk. 
“Nice to have you back, partner.” Jungkook said with a wink. Ace rolled her eyes before glancing toward Ken’s profile again. 
“Let’s bounce.” She said before making her way to Vixx’s hideout. 

The Teen Top members decided to hang out on their own today as the girls were busy. 
“So Hyung, how is life with a girl?” Ricky asked L.Joe and Chunji. 
“Magical. I wake up every morning to my beautiful girlfriend next to me. Whenever I have problems, she's there for me. If I'm mad, she calms me down. She's just so sweet to me. I really don't deserve her. But she stays by me no matter what. She's amazing.” Chunji says dreamily. 
“What about you L.Joe hyung?” Niel asked. 
“That's a secret.” L.Joe teases. The boys whine but don't push it. 
“Fine, what about Changjo? How are you and Angel?” CAP asked. 
“It's a rollercoaster. She's just too cute. So many people like her. I know I shouldn't be jealous or even insecure because I know she loves me. But it's difficult. So many guys are after her heart and since she's so nice, it's hard to keep those guys away. But other than that, it's been great. She's the sweetest person ever. She wakes me up every morning with her beautiful singing. We hang out a lot so I got to know her even better than I thought I knew her. And guess what? She's a dancer!” Changjo said. L.Joe laughs a bit since he remembered how happy he was to find out that Ace’s taste in music didn't change. 
“Hmm….. so you don't miss us?” Niel asks before jumping on Changjo. They start clowning on each other before breaking out in laughter. 
“Gah I miss this. Don't forget us when you guys get married.” Ricky says. 
“That won't be until years from now. Angel wants to focus on her studies. I don't want to get in her way.” Changjo states. 
“Same. Ace is gonna continue for gang work. She's not used to having a family besides her gang so I can't pressure her into starting one with me.” L.Joe expresses. 
“Me too. Himé is one of the heirs to Shadow. Until one of them gets that title, Himé doesn't want to be tied down. While she doesn't care who gets the title, she wants to give her siblings a fair fight for it. Whoever gets married first automatically gets that title. She wants it to be based on skills.” Chunji reveals. 
“Marriage determines the heir? That's weird.” Ricky comments.
“I feel like it's just Rain wanting grandchildren. He just wants them to get married early. Andy is the same. Except that Chunji is the only heir. Well he's not retiring until Chunji gets married so…..” L.Joe guesses. 
“Oh true. Oh wells.” Chunji said. 

Wanna One goes over to the Kanzaki Dojo in search for Ace. Well only Jaehwan is searching for Ace, the rest came along to keep him alive. 
“I don't think she's here. I don't see her.” Minhyun states as he looks around. 
“Oi, who are you guys?” A voice calls out to them. Wanna One turns to look toward the voice. 
“That's my question. Who are you?” Jaehwan asks. 
“Answer before you ask.” Another voice says. 
“Fine. We’re Wanna One. We’re searching for Ace.” Jisung states. 
“You're looking for Ace? She's almost never here. She's only here to give out assignments or training.” One of the guys stated. 
“Again, who are you? And how do you know my Ace?” Jaehwan says aggressively. 
“Me? I'm Aaron. Ace is my boss. She's also not yours. She doesn't belong to anyone. She's also dating L.Joe from Teen Top. Not you.” Aaron says with a glare. 
“The bigger question is why on earth are you looking for Ace.” Riley asked. 
“And who the are you?” Jaehwan asked rudely before getting smacked by Minhyun. 
“Don't be rude. These guys are under Ace’s guidance.” Minhyun said. 
“I'm Riley. Ace isn't here so leave.” He said before turning to leave. 
“Yah, lets spar. If I beat you, your gang has to leave and call Ace here.” Jaehwan called out to the two. 
“Which one are you talking to?” Riley asked. 
“Either one. It wouldn't matter.” Jaehwan said. 
“Then let me be your opponent.” A third voice called out. 
“And who are you? Sorry I didn't mean to sound rude. I'm just curious.” Jihoon asked. 
“I'm Calvin. Ace is my boss. If you wanna meet her, you're gonna have to fight me.” Calvin said. 
“Come at me.” Jaehwan said before getting into a fighting stance. 
“Gladly.” Calvin said before attacking. The fight went on with Calvin close to winning. Suddenly a loud bang went off outside. Calvin immediately stops his fight and Riley runs outside. 
There, he finds Jungkook and a very tired looking Ace back to back. He bows to them.
“Welcome back boss.” He says to them. 
“I feel a presence. Who’s here?” Jungkook asks. 
“A group called Wanna One came here looking for Boss.” Riley said. Ace looks up toward the door. 
“Wanna One?” Jungkook mumbles in confusion. Soon enough, Wanna One comes out. 
“Ahh my queen!” Jaehwan calls out. Jungkook raises an eyebrow. Ace ignores him before walking inside. Jungkook follows her. 
“So you wanna tell me who they are?” Jungkook said. 
“A group from the Royals. They trained under Teen Top.” She answers simply. 
“Why did he call you his queen?” He asked. 
“I don't know. He's weird. And annoying.” She says before going to change. 
Jungkook goes back to the gangs. 
Wanna One, with the exception of Jaehwan, bow to him. Jungkook stares at them for a bit. 
“Um. Hi sunbae, we’re Wanna One. I'm Jisung, the leader.” Jisung frightfully introduces himself. Jungkook just nods. 
“So who are you to call my Ace your queen?” Jungkook calls Jaehwan out. 
“Your Ace? Please. We all know you two are just friends. Nothing more. Keep dreaming. She's my queen. I'm Jaehwan.” Jaehwan says with a smirk. Jungkook narrows his eyes at him. 
“Oh really? Last time I checked, her boyfriend is L.Joe. You don't exist in her world.” Jungkook said.
“He is her boyfriend for now.” Jaehwan mumbles. Jungkook glares.
“You do anything to break those two up and I’ll break your bones. That’s a promise. I’ll kill you.” Jungkook states. Wanna One shivers in fear. 
“You think I’m scared of you? Please you’re nothing but a side to her.” Jaehwan sneers.
“Enough. You can leave. Sorry but if you stay here any longer, I might shoot you. You’re ing annoying.” Ace says. Jaehwan stares at her in shock.
“What’s so good about L.Joe? Why can’t it be me?” Jaehwan asks.
“She loves L.Joe because he’s real. He never acts fake. He’s not like you. You seemed like you really respected him at first. Then what do you do? You try to steal his girlfri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter