New Rival?

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himé had pointed toward Minhyun and Jaehwan. 
“I heard you were the emperor. I’m known as the Mafia Princess. Let's see who is more royal.” Himé said with a smirk. Angel laughed internally at her pun. 
“Hey I'm here too! I won't lose to you even if you're a princess. You should keep yourself in the castle instead of picking fights with someone you can't win babe.” Jaehwan said confidently. Chunji glared and so did the rest of Wanna One. Himé narrowed her eyes before running at full forced toward him. She pinned him against the wall by the neck and pulled out a knife. She then swung her knife a full force toward his head, only to miss it by a millimeter on purpose. 
“Don't ever call me babe. You're not Chunji and you're definitely not anyone from Bangtan. You are only allowed to address me by Himé. Don't ever forget that I'm the leader of the Guardians. One wrong move and I'll have your head.” Himé said with a dark voice. Ace smirked. The Wanna One members wanted to help but didn't know how to. 
“Hey, your fight is with the both of us.” Minhyun said before charging at her. Himé turned around and dodged his swing at her face only to get grabbed by Jaehwan from behind. Himé smirked and grabbed Jaehwan’s shirt before flipping him off of her. He landed on the ground with a thud while Minhyun once again started to swing at her. Himé didn't get hit once. She just dodged every attack and then ended the match with a final strike toward his abdomen. 
“Sorry, but you guys aren't up to my standard yet. Come back when you have more to show than just mere words.” Himé said. Chunji welcomes her with open arms as she walks toward him. She then leans up to peck his lips. 
“That's my girl.” He said as he pecks her forehead, giving Jaehwan a glare. 
“You really shouldn't have called her babe dude. Chunji hyung would kill you.” Jinyoung commented. 
“I wanna spar~” Angel whines after she finishes with Daniel’s treatment. Ace and Himé look at each other and sigh. 
“Fine. But you better go at full force. No sympathy Angel.” Himé says. Angel cheers. 
“Let's do one on one for her since Changjo hasn't gone yet.” L.Joe said, hoping to keep the girl from getting injured. 
“Agreed.” Changjo said. Angel pouted but obeyed. 
“Take your pick.” Chunji said with a smile. Changjo looks toward the three that are left. He whispers to Angel to pick a certain member. She then points at him. Woojin steps up. 
“Come at me little girl.” He says. Angel’s eyes gleam in anticipation. She hasn't fought in almost a year. 
“Gladly~” she says before swinging at his face. Ace smirks as she watches her sister. 
When did she learn my fighting style? Ace thinks to herself. Ace tended to wait it out before attacking. But when she was younger, she always initiated the first attack and then backed off to watch what her enemy’s blind spots were. And that's exactly what Angel was doing. 
Woojin continuously swung at the girl. Angel kept an eye on every motion he made. Soon enough, she kicked his knee, hitting his knee cap just enough to cause pain without an injury. She then kicked his neck, making him forcibly bow down to her. 
L.Joe whistled. 
“Changjo, watch out, she might hurt you if you piss her off.” Chunji joked. Changjo just smiled before running toward his girl. He picked her up and spun her around before finally hugging her tightly in his arms. 
“Baby that was so good.” He said before kissing her forehead. Angel sighed in content. She loved how warm he felt. 
“Alright, you two are against Changjo.” Chunji said to Daehwi and Jinyoung. But of course, their match ended as soon as it started. Changjo didn't want to waste time so he let them both have two attempts to hit him before overpowering them both. 
He then came back to Angel’s side. 
“How was that baby?” Changjo said with a smirk. Angel shook her head with a smile. Changjo softened and wrapped his arms around her, letting her snuggle up against him. 
“Alright weirdos, we’re gonna need you to stop with all that lovey dovey bull. Anyways, how about you guys come back to Seoul with us? With a little bit of training, you might be able to beat Shinee soon.” Himé said. Chunji looked at her suspiciously. 
“What?” She asked. 
“You haven't forgiven him, have you?” Chunji asked. Himé smirked. 
“I have. But that doesn't mean that I won't train another group to beat him.” Himé said with a laugh. 
The Wanna One members looked at each other confused before turning to the other two Teen Top members for an explanation. 
“You all know how Key Hyung has a huge mouth.” Changjo said. But that only made the Wanna One members even more confused. 
“He basically insulted the Guardian members and continued to do so even when Himé proved how powerful she was. It's actually weird that she hasn't tried to kill him yet. Same with Ace.” L.Joe said. 
“I would, but that's petty and I rather not be known as a .” Himé said. Ace rolled her eyes. 
“You're already known as one. Do you not remember what you did to my brother’s ex when we found out that she stole Minyoung’s ring?” Ace said. Himé’s smile slowly turned into a smirk. 
“I mean, she deserved it.” Himé said as her smirk grew even bigger. 
“Senpai, you put her in the same room with a creepy guy from Wings. On top of that, you slapped her while wearing a ring, you left a scar on her face.” Angel reminisced. 
“Oh yeah….. I forgot about the Wings part. Oh wells, she never appeared before us again. Isn't that a good thing?” Himé asked the two girls. 
“You didn't let me have any fun. You could've left her in a room alone with me.” Ace said. 
“Nah, you would've killed her. We needed to give SungJoon oppa closure.” Himé said. 
“True.” Angel and Ace chorused. 
Chunji looked at his girlfriend. 
“Remind me never to piss you off.” Chunji said. Himé laughs.
“Nah, I think L.Joe needs that reminder. If you piss Ace off, Jungkook is gonna be up on you too. Remember that they're partners.” Himé says. L.Joe just nods. 
“Can y’all just shut up now and get out of my Dojo?” Jonghyun shows up. 
“Same bro.” Ace says to him with a glare. The Wanna One members gulped. It was the lone wolf, Jonghyun, against Ace, the deadly assassin. The two glared at each other until Angel got between them. 
“Oppa, what are you doing here?” Angel asked nervously. 
“I came to check something.” Jonghyun said simply while still glaring at his sister. Ace’s glare turned into a smirk suddenly.
“Are you sure you weren't ditched by a girl and came here to mope?” Himé said with a smirk. His glare shifted over to her. 
“Hey sis, calm your leader.” He said. 
“Hey bestie, calm your brother.” Himé mocked. 
“How about y'all both shut up before you die.” Ace said icily. 
“Oppa, calm down….. we’re all friends here.” Angel said in attempt to keep Ace’s temper down. 
“How about no? This is my dojo. Ace can take her wannabe gangs somewhere else.” Jonghyun said with a smirk. Of course he didn't mean that, but he wanted to trigger her. However….. he didn't get the reaction he wanted. 
“Wannabe gangs? How funny. I thought you and the other three idiots were a wannabe gang.” Ace said. Jonghyun glared at her. 
“Aren't you two close? I thought SungJoon was the one that you weren't close with Ace.” Himé said. 
“True, but then again, we just work this way. Jungkook and me are like this too.” Jonghyun said. Ace just nodded. 
“Weirdos.” Himé said with an eye roll. 
“Shut up.” The siblings chorused. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter