Break up? + a life update from the author

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, everyone was free to do whatever they wanted. It was vacation.
“Oppa! I heard you had a girlfriend! Explain yourself!!” Himé shouted as she walked into Kanzaki/Saeki house. She went to the house with Chunji, the killer couple, and the maknae couple. 
“Hyunwoo~ baby sister found out~ explain yourself before she fights your girl~” Hyungsik teased. Hyunwoo just looked at his sister. 
“I have a girlfriend. Yes you can meet her.” Hyunwoo stated simply. 
“Can I test her?” Himé said with a mischievous smirk. Hyunwoo narrowed his eyes at her. 
“I don't think that's a good idea.” Hyunwoo said. 
“Why not? It's a good way to know if she actually loves you or if she's just using you for money and status.” Hyungsik said.
“She's not a gold digger Hyung.” Hyunwoo said. 
“Let Akira be the Judge of that.” Hyungsik said with a smirk. Hyunwoo turned back to his sister.
“Alright fine. Test her. I'll make you guys eat your words.” Hyunwoo promised. 
“Don't speak too soon Oppa.” Himé said with a smile.
“Ace, I'm gonna need your help~” Himé said smiling.
“Which one are you gonna borrow?” Ace asked with a knowing smirk. 
“Hmm~ I would say L.Joe since she's probably never seen him before but I feel like he might snap her neck if she touches him. I need someone that's not from the Japanese Branch…..” Himé said. 
“Why not use someone who’s from both?” Jonghyun said with smile.
“Who?” Himé asked.
“Someone from Cross Gene? They all know Japanese but they're not exactly part of particular branch. And they serve under Ace like Kis-My-Ft2 does. They don't really serve under Shadow. That means they haven't been seen by anyone who knows Shadow. It's perfect.” Jonghyun said. Ace nodded. 
“Hmm….. who’s the cutest one?” Himé asked. L.Joe wrapped his arm around Ace’s waist. 
“Don't know. I hate people remember?” Ace reminded. Himé rolled her eyes. 
“Angel?” Himé asked.
“Hmm….. well, Shin Oppa and Takuya Oppa are the most popular I would say. Maybe one of two? The other guys are also popular but Shin Oppa’s wealth is close to Hyunwoo oppa’s.” Angel said. 
“Shin it is then~ Ace, can you call him? Oppa call your girlfriend. Hmm~ let's do this!” Himé cheered. Ace smirked while Hyunwoo sighed. 
‘Hey babe, can you come over? I have someone I want you to meet.’ Hyunwoo said to his girlfriend over the phone. 
‘Hey kid, get your to Hyunwoo’s house. I have a job for you. I need you to pretend to be Hyunwoo’s cousin. Himé wants to test Hyunwoo’s chick.’ Ace said to Shin through her phone. 
Since Cross Gene’s hideout wasn't far from Hyunwoo’s house, Shin was able to get there within ten minutes. 
But before he got there, the boys had a couple questions.
“Ace, who exactly are you? You have a couple gangs under you despite you not being a leader yourself.” Chunji said. 
“Hmm….. how do I explain this….. let's just say that they swore loyalty to me after I saved their asses years ago. With SixTones and Kis-My-Ft2, I saved them and they trained under me to protect themselves. Soon they joined gangs but they still have swore their lives to me. It was a way to keep them from swearing their lives to Rain and Storm. They figured that it was safer to make me their boss. As for Cross Gene, they are under Shadow but I'm their boss because of an incident. They take orders from me and only me.” Ace said. The boys were curious but let her off. 
“Baby are you feeling any better?” Changjo asked Angel while putting his hand on her forehead to check her temperature. 
“Kind of.” Angel said although she looked tired. Changjo sighed and made her lean her head on his shoulder. Sung Joon saw their interaction and smiled. 
“Angel? You're still sick?” Sung Joon asked. Changjo nodded. 
“Hmm….. that's not good. You could rest in my room. Come on. Changjo you could stay in there too.” Sung Joon said. Changjo nodded, grateful. With that the three went up stairs. 
*knock* 
“I guess that's Shin?” Hyunwoo grumbled. 
“Shin is at your service.” Shin said to Ace as he got on his knees. (squatting kinda. I don't know how to explain it. It's kinda like a servant squatting/bowing to their master. If I say that ‘got on his/her knees’ that's what I mean.) 
“Hey Shin, did Ace tell you what to do?” Himé asked. 
“Kind of.” Shin answered. 
“I need to flaunt your wealth kinda. Subtly though. Like don't tell her about your wealth, but make sure she knows. Just show off your watch and car. Also I need you to show off your charms. You have a handsome face, use it.” Himé said. Shin was a little confused but nodded. Hyunwoo sighed. 
“She's so gonna leave me if she passes and finds out that I agreed to this…..” Hyunwoo said. 
“Oh she's here!” Jonghyun said after he heard the doorbell. 
“Alright, us four have to go hide. Shin, keep your phone close by.” Himé said as she pulled Chunji to hide in the kitchen. Ace and L.Joe joined them. 
Soon, a girl came in. 
“Oppa!” The girl said as she ran in. She ran to Hyunwoo and hugged him. Hyunwoo hugged her back while eyeing his sister who was peeking.
“Babe, this is my cousin, Shin.” Hyunwoo introduced. The girl looked over at the said boy. She was immediately taken aback by his good looks. 
“Hi, I'm Joy~” the girl introduced herself with a low bow, showing off her cleavage.
Hmm…. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she just bows like that. Himé thought to herself. 
“Hello, I'm Shin.” He said with an eye smile. 
He's so cute….. I want him. But Hyunwoo has so much money. Joy thought to herself. 
‘Oppa, come over here.’ Himé texted Hyunwoo. 
Hyunwoo rolled his eyes at the text before heading over to the kitchen.
“Oppa? Where are you going?” Joy asked. 
“Sorry, I need to call someone.” Hyunwoo said. Joy pouted but turned back to Shin. 
“So Shin, are you from here?” Joy asked. 
“No. I'm from South Korea. But I came here due to work and family.” Shin said with a smile. 
“Oh really? Me too. I'm from Korea too! What a coincidence.” Joy said.
Is it really though….. I mean, Hyunwoo is from Seoul….. I'm supposedly his cousin. Shin thought to himself. 

In the kitchen, Himé was watching the girl’s movements. 
“I don't trust her already.” She states. 
“Sis, she's my girlfriend. Why don't you trust her?” Hyunwoo says. 
“Maybe because she's not one of us. We’re going to the beach this weekend. Take her with you. If she tries to get at one of the guys, she's not worth it. I doubt she'd try anything with Shin now since Hyunwoo is here.” Chunji said. Himé nodded. Hyunwoo glared.
“Why are you guys trying to tempt her?” He asked.
“Because you're my brother. I'm not letting a hoe date you. She just needs to prove that she isn't one. If she gives into temptation, what makes you think she wouldn't cheat on you? There are many guys in the world brother. Some that are richer than you. Some that are even more good looking. Who knows if she truly loves you for you? She might just be there for your money.” Himé states. Hyunwoo glares at her. 
“She would never do that.” He says. 
“You'd be surprised. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. Besides, it's not like I'm automatically assuming she's a hoe. If I did think she was a hoe, I wouldn't even test her. I would just kick her out.” Himé says. Ace smirked. Hyunwoo rolled his eyes but agreed. He knew his sister well enough to know that she was saying the truth. 
“Um….. Hyung, hate to break it to you but….. she's on top of Shin.” Chunji said. Hyunwoo quickly turned around. Before he could leave though, his sister pulled him back. 
“She failed. Make her leave now.” Himé said, looking at Ace. Ace looked over at Shin. 
Hey boss….. SAVE ME!!! Shin tried to convey a message when looking at Ace. The girl only turned away. Shin watched in her in disbelief. 
“Um….. Noona, can you please get off of me?” Shin asked politely. 
“But why? You're so cute~” Joy said as she placed her onto his groin. Shin’s eyes widened. Soon, they got dark. He quickly shoved her off of him roughly. 
“You're dating Hyunwoo hyung. Why the heck are you coming onto me?” Shin said. 
“Why not? I mean, Hyunwoo has money and looks. He's also a great kisser but why should I pretty girl like me settle down? Besides, you're a lot cuter.” She said with a seductive wink. 
“So you're just going to throw him away like that? Tell me, how many guys are you dating at the moment?” Shin asked. 
“Right now, your cousin is the fifth out of ten. Well five of them don't really count as dating. They're more of toys to me. is great when you get a new LV bag in the morning.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter