Club and The Truth?

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I UPDATED TWICE THIS WEEK ALREADY SO PLEASE READ THE TWO PREVIOUS CHAPTERS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!! 

It's been a week since Changjo had talked to Angel. She had been avoiding him like the plaque. And it hurt. It hurt him a lot. But he understood why she avoided him. She had every right to. What girl would want to date a guy with a fiancé? That's right. Changjo had a fiancé. He had found out shortly after the fight with the Park Empire. His parents had come back. The couple that abandoned him had come back to claim him because they needed a heir to their company. Choi Hyunseok and Son Mina were madly in love at a young age. Song Mina was a famous actress while Choi Hyunseok was a famous singer under the stage name of HS. HS had started an entertainment company when he met Mina who he immediately fell for. The two dated for a couple months before Mina realized she was in fact pregnant with his child. However, she was a famous actress and he was a famous singer. The world didn't know that they were together. She couldn't bare to abort the child so she hid. She went on a two year hiatus to have her child. But soon, she decided to abandon the child due to her work. She loved her career too much. But….. fate wasn't on her side. Shortly after she abandoned her child, Mina was diagnosed with cancer. Hyungseok was the only person who knew everything. He agreed to abandon the young Changjo for both of their careers. After finding out that Mina had cancer, he decided to marry her. But Mina had a wish. She wanted to reunite with her son that she foolishly abandoned. HS spent the past twelve years looking for Changjo. He wasn't successful. Until recently that is. He recently became Andy’s business partner and met Changjo. He didn't realize that Changjo was in fact his missing son until a board meeting occurred that showed Changjo’s real name. He then took a hair sample from Changjo, without Changjo’s knowing, to get a DNA test. The test results showed that Changjo was in fact his son. He came back to claim Changjo as his heir. But he didn't know his son had a girlfriend, thus, he allowed his father to arrange a marriage for Changjo. 
“Jonghyun-ah, I was thinking about having the wedding earlier.” Hyunseok said to his son. Changjo was at his parents house, having dinner. Changjo kept silent. His thoughts were occupied with Angel. He hadn't even been listening to his father. 
“Jonghyun-ah?” His father called again, making Changjo snap out of his trance. 
“I'm sorry? What were you saying?” Changjo apologized. Hyunseok shook his head. 
“Jonghyun dear, is there something you want to talk about? You've been spacing out for the past week or so.” Mina asked him. 
“Well….. the truth is, I don't want to get married. At least not to that girl.” Changjo admitted. As much as he wanted to be a good son, he couldn't acknowledge them as his parents just yet. Nor could he let them decide his life for him. 
“Jonghyun dear, Sohee is a good girl. I know you don't want to get married but you'll have to get married some day.” Changjo’s grandpa said. 
“But I don't like her. I don't even know her. Why should I have to get married? I'm sixteen.” Changjo said. 
“You'll get to know her. She's a nice girl with a good and educated background.” His grandpa said. Changjo stayed silent. Anything that would come out of his mouth would include a whole lot of cursing. 
“Appa. maybe we should wait on marriage. We just found Jonghyun again. It's not fair to him to have to listen to us.” Mina said. Changjo looked at his mother and smiled gratefully. 
“Oh alright. But they're still unofficially engaged. Jonghyun, I would like you to get to know Sohee. Treat her with respect.” His grandpa gave in. He had a soft spot for his daughter in law after all. Changjo stayed silent once again. He didn't want to agree with his grandfather’s words. But he didn't want to be rude either. After the dinner, Changjo’s grandparents took off first, leaving the boy with his parents. 
“Jonghyun dear, before you go, can we talk?” Mina asked as she patted a spot right next to her. Changjo nodded. 
“What's really going on dear? I know you don't want to get married but you seem more than just mad about that. You seem sad.” Mina said. Hyunseok sat across from them. 
“Why do you care? I don't mean to be rude but you two were the ones that abandoned me. You two came back into my life after so long to make me into a heir. I don't understand. Why would you care about what I think if you're just going to keep your decisions based on what you think is right?” Changjo said. Hyunseok sighed. 
“Jonghyun….. I'm sorry we abandoned you. We were young and foolish. Our careers were finally at the top. We were given a choice. It was to either keep you and give up on our careers, or to abandon you and keep them. We weren't at all financially stable. So we thought it was a better choice to just give you up.” Hyunseok said. 
“So the better choice was to leave me in an orphanage that abuses the kids? You want to know what happened because of your better choice? I was bullied at school for not having parents. I was bullied at the orphanage by the staff. And thank god I wasn't a girl because some of the girls in there were by the staff. That's what happened because of your choice.” Changjo said. But at the same time, he was thankful because he met his family there. Teen Top was his family. He also met the love of his life there. But….. he was also the reason of her tears now.
Mina and Hyunseok were left speechless. 
“And now you want to come back into my life to ruin it again? Have it ever occurred to you that I was doing just fine without you guys? That I had a life with a family that truly cared about me? That I had a girl that I truly love? Because of this stupid arranged marriage, I broke her. She was my best friend and girlfriend. And now she's avoiding me like I'm the Black Plague. She was the one girl who I truly cared about. And she was the only girl that actually loved me even with my flaws. Do you really think I was always this bright kid? She turned me into who I am today. I already lost her once. And now I'm losing her a second time because of you guys. Are you ing happy with yourselves?” Changjo continued. He didn't mean to curse at his own parents or be rude for that matter. But it truly hurt him. What they did. And what they were still doing. 
“Jonghyun….. I…..” Hyunseok was speechless. Mina was in tears. She had no idea that her son was in so much pain because of their actions. 
“Save it. I have to go.” Changjo said before leaving. He drove to where he could think clearly. 
The Han River. He came there to clear his thoughts. But that's when he saw her. She was there. Angel. 
“Yuki?” Changjo called out. Hearing his voice, Angel ran. She couldn't bring herself to even look at him. She was hurt. And he understood that. 
Changjo sighed, on the verge of tears. He sat on the bench where Angel was just sitting on. 
He looked at the beautiful sight of the river and cried. 
Angel….. I miss you….. I'm so sorry…..

Hyunseok and Mina sat in shock. 
“Honey….. do you think we should call off the marriage?” Hyunseok asked his wife. 
“It's what we should do. But can we? Your parents….. they want this so much.” Mina said. 
“I know….. but you don't even like Sohee. Perhaps we can persuade them. Let them meet Jonghyun’s sweetheart?” Hyunseok suggested. 
“Maybe. But would they give in? Your father is so stubborn.” Mina sighed. 
“Let's just give it some time. For now, we just have to keep pushing back the marriage.” Hyunseok said. Mina nodded.

Consequently, the trip to Japan was once again postponed. This time it was because of Emiko (remember her? Himé’s grandmother?). Emiko’s health had taken a turn for the worst. Her leukemia was spreading even faster than before. Thus, Angel kept herself occupied. 
“Princess?” Chunji called out, he was in Himé’s room looking for her. 
“Yes? Sorry I was in the bathroom.” Himé said. 
“Something is seriously wrong. Angel won't even look at me. I greeted her and she just ignored me.” Chunji said. 
“She's just….. been preoccupied. You know…. with the Changjo thing…..” Himé sighed. 
“It's so sad….. seeing both of them like that. Changjo had been coming home late every night with red eyes. He's been crying every night. He would stay out late and when we went out to find him, he's always at the Han River. Crying.” Chunji said. 
“Angel isn't any better. She's been overworking herself. Trying to keep her thoughts off of Changjo. But when we check on her at night, she's staring at her necklace in tears. And with Ace gone on missions, I really don't know what to do.” Himé said. 
“We can't even do anything either.” Chunji sighed. 
“This !” Himé whined. Chunji pulled her into his arms as usual. 
“Well….. we can try to get them back together.” Chunji said. 
“And have him break her heart again? He's getting married Oppa.” Himé said. 
“I know….. it's just so sad seeing them like this. Angel is normally so bright and cheerful. Changjo changed a lot because of her too. He was always so happy with her around. And now….. he looks like a kicked puppy.” Chunji said. The two sighed and thought of ways they could cheer the two up.

Angel decided to go clear her mind. She went to a nearby meadow. She felt suffocated in HQ and she didn't want to go home. She watched as a woman picked some flowers. The woman didn't seem to notice a puppy and tripped. Angel saw what happened and quickly ran to help the woman up. 
“Oh my gosh, are you okay!” She said as she helped the woman up. 
“I'm fine. Thank you dear.” The woman said but when she took a step, she almost fell down again if it wasn't for Angel holding her. 
“It doesn't seem like you're fine miss.” Angel said as she guided the woman to the hill she was previously sitting on. When the woman sat d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter