A Change of Perspective and More Drama?

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I UPDATED TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!!!! PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!!

It was time for to strike back. Teen Top and Jungkook snuck into the Park Empire first. As Ace expected, the Park Empire was having a meeting. They quickly snuck into the control room of the empire and took out the guards. Then, J-Hope along with 2PM and Tasty snuck into disarm the whole place. 
~In the meeting~
“Boss! There's something wrong with the cameras! The lock to the door of the control room is completely jammed!” Jinyoung from B1A4 said as he came into the meeting room. 
“What do you mean?” The Park boss said as he pushed Jinyoung outside. 
“Someone broke the lock to the control room.” Jinyoung said nervously. The Park boss looked absolutely furious. That's when he heard a voice. 
“I'm back~” the voice said. The Park boss cursed in his head. 
“Where is she?” The Park boss asked, trying to stay calm. 
“Where is who?” Jinyoung asked. 
“That Ace. That has to be her! Find her. Find that and bring her to me.” The Park boss yelled at Jinyoung. 
“Boss! There’s a whole bunch of gangs that just broke in!!” Soohyun from U-Kiss yelled as he came in. 
“! She's here. They're here. Round up the gangs. There's gonna be a whole lot of bloodshed tonight.” The Park Boss yelled before he walked off to his advisors.
“But boss, your guests.” Jinyoung called out to him. 
“Get rid of them. Now!” The man said. The two boys scrambled to round of their gangs and get rid of the guests. 

Up above, Rain and Andy watched as the action began. They looked towards Himé who watched the Park Boss run off. 
“Who knew your voice could scare him like that?” Minyoung commented. 
“He thinks I'm Ace. Of course he'd be scared.” Himé answered. Ace and SixTones were waiting on the top floor. 
“Why is he so scared of Ace anyways? He’s never met her. Right?” Andy said. 
“Well….. wouldn't you be scared? The girl could take on over 100 men by herself with just a single handgun. Not to mention, she’s been wanting to rip him to shreds with her bare hands ever since she saw him the first time. She's been waiting for this chance for nearly ten years.” Rain said. 
“True. But he underestimates her. He constantly sends hitmen to her, thinking that they could take her out.” Andy said. 
“He doesn't think that they can take her out. He does it to tick her off. To provoke her. So when he finally meets her, he could use her hate to help him win. He thinks that hate would cloud her head, making her not think straight. But he's wrong. As much as he wants her dead, he wants it to be with his own hands.” Himé says. 
“Ace takes hate and turns it into motivation.” Rain says. Andy nods in understanding. 
“Looks like that's the first wave.” Himé says.
“Send in Ikon and A.C.E” Rain says into his earpiece. 
“Got it.” B.I, who was waiting for his cue, says. 
With that, a fight begins to break out. The first wave was Ukiss, Nu’est and BTOB. 
“Ace, we’re outnumbered.” B.I said into his mic when he saw the three gangs. 
“I know. I'm sending in SID right now.” Ace said as she watched them from above. The only cameras that weren't shut off were the ones recording the fights. The only person who was able to see the fights was Ace (besides Jungkook and Teen Top.) She was waiting for the Park Boss in his office. Super Junior and CClown had already taken down the guards in there. They had given Rain the file that Ace had described. Now they were to be used as backup.
SID came into the fight. The Shadows along with SID easily defeated the gangs of the Park Empire. But they were tired out. Jonghyun and Hyunwoo helped finish off the other guards. Sung Joon and Super Junior took out the outside guards. 
“First wave is clear.” Jonghyun said into his mic. 
“Get out of there. Hanbin and the others aren't looking too good. They're getting tired. The fight is finished anyways. Get them out of there.” Ace commanded. 
“Roger that.” Hyunwoo said before rounding up his gangs. 
“Second wave, get your asses in here.” Ace said. Exo along with Hyungsik quickly made their way into the Empire. However, they were ambushed by the second wave of gangs. The second wave included B1A4, Vixx and TopDogg.
“Seventeen, Suga! Get in there now.” Ace said as she watched how many gangs appeared. 
“Ace! What on earth? Give me a heads up next time when you're trying to get revenge.” Mino said as he came in. He was ordered by the Park Boss to check his office. 
“Mino? So he told you to check his office….. get lost before I kill you.” Ace said icily. Mino shook his head. 
“I'm not your enemy Ace. I love Minyoung too much for that. And I owe you my life. Winner is helping you in this fight. Well…. that is if you accept us.” Mino said. 
“If you backstab me, this bullet is going through your head along with the rest of Winner.” Ace said. 
“Understood.” Mino said with a smirk. 
“Block B is in too.” Zico said as he came mthrough the door. 
“Good. You guys will be back up. Who’s the third wave if you guys are here?” Ace asked. 
“Well we’re the fourth wave. The third wave….. is actually two girl gangs. You should know them. GP Basic and…..” Mino began. 
“And?” Ace questioned.  
“Promise not to shoot me?” Mino asked. 
“Sure.”
“Girls Generation.” Mino said. 
“Himé, you sure you’re out this fight? Girls Generation is here.” Ace said into her mic. 
“What?! They're part of the Park Empire??? Seriously? Dad, let me fight. I have something I need to up a certain .” Himé said looking at Rain. 
“No. You're still injured.”
“Oppas will be there. Pleaseeeee the third wave is a bunch of girls. The guys won't fight. I know it. Ace send me up in this !” Himé commanded. Rain sighed but agreed. 
“Go for it. Alice and Rima are already here. CClown took their spots at HQ. You think you guys can take out three gangs? Or should I come in?” Ace said. 
“Nah B, I got this. I won't promise that they'll stay alive though.” Himé said.
“I'm an assassin, you really think I care?” Ace asked while rolling her eyes. Himé laughed. 
The second wave was still fighting. Unlike the first wave, the second wave was very well trained. 
“Do you guys need back up?” Ace asked Suga through her mic. 
“Nope. We got this. By the way, I see the third wave already. It's a whole bunch of girls. We need someone to take them.” Suga said. 
“Himé, Rima and Alice are waiting right now. Would you like me to send them in now?” Ace asked. 
“Yes.” Suga said. 
“Alright. Guardians! You're up.” Ace said. Immediately, the three girls jumped into the fight. 
“Well isn't it the Guardians, why are there only three of you? Underestimating us are you? I'll make you regret it.” Tiffany said.
The Guardian members looked at each other and started to laugh.
“Honey, say that when you beat us.” Rima said. Tiffany glared at Himé. She hated the girl’s guts. 
“That glare doesn't look good on you sweetie. You might get wrinkles.” Himé laughed. Tiffany charged at her. 
“I'm going to kill you tonight Princess.” Tiffany screamed as she threw punches at Himé. The rest of Girls Generation and GP Basic charged at Rima and Alice. 
“Ace, send me in. They're getting outnumbered! Himé is still injured. She might die!” Chunji yelled through his mic. 
“Calm yourself. They can handle it. Besides, Winner and Block B are watching them. If they see that the girls can't beat the third wave, they’ll step in. Hyungsik is there too.” Ace said. 
“Where’s V?” Jungkook asked. 
“He's taking on a very special someone right now. Don't worry about it.” Ace said with a smirk. V was taking on the Park Empire's second in command, Song Jae Rim.
True to Ace’s words, the girls quickly defeated the third wave. Himé took Tiffany down within seconds before helping her gang. Within ten minutes, both GP Basic and Girls Generation were on the ground, defeated.
“How weak. I know why Jessica left now.” Himé said with a smirk. 
“How dare you !” Tiffany screamed, but she was unable to get up. 
“Watch your words girl. I was just saying the truth. Jessica left Girls Generation because you guys are weak. How the is F(x), a five member gang, able to defeat you guys? They became a gang after you guys! And you know where Jessica is now? She's part of Shadow .” Himé revealed. 
“What! That traitor!” Taeyeon screamed. 
“Shut up already.” Hyungsik said as he walked over to his sister. 
“Hyungsik Oppa? You're with that ?” Seohyun asked in disbelief. 
“No . Do you think he was with you?” Rima said. Himé smirked and hugged her brother. 
“Enough with the talking guys. Get out of there. The fourth wave is about to come.” Ace said. 
“The fourth wave, last wave, is us. Well…. along with MBLAQ and MonstaX…..” Mino said. 
“Hmm~ get down there and fight then. Shadow knows that you guys are apart of us now. But we can't have you guys seem like the traitors just yet.” Ace said. 
“Roger that. Come on Zico, we gotta show off our acting skills.” Mino said. The two boys left the room. 
The last wave was the strongest. And the most dangerous. Those from the first and second wave were getting up to fight again. 
“SixTones, you guys need to fight down there. The first and second waves are awake. Got7 and BAP you guys are in. Teen Top, Jungkook, Jimin, get in there too. MBLAQ is a really strong gang. I want Jimin and Jungkook to take on G.O and Joon. Teen Top, I need you guys to take on Mir, Thunder and Seungho. Be careful. These guys are known for their use of weapons. Make sure your weapon of choice is on you now. You might need to kill them to live. Got7 and BAP, take on the first wave. They're still weak from the previous fight. But don't underestimate them. Take them down. SixTones, take down the second wave. If the third wave wakes up, 2PM, I'm gonna need you to step in.” Ace commanded. The gangs stepped up and the fight began. Ace watched as blood shed. 
“So you're here.” The Park Boss said. Ace looked at him with a blank face. 
“I heard you got your voice back. It would be a shame for me to slit your throat then, wouldn't it Ace?” He said. Ace took off her mask. 
“My my, what a beauty. You look so much like your mother. But you have the personality of your bastard of a father.” He said. 
“Why?” Ace asked.
“Why what?”
“Why did you kill them? What motivation did you have to kill everyone? To make my siblings and I into orphans. To make my sister have nightmares every ing night for the past ten years. You practically force the life of an assassin on my shoulders. What right do you have to do all of this? Tell me.” Ace said. The Park Boss was speechless. He never thought about how the death of her parents affected her physically. He knew that she was out for revenge. But he didn't think about how she lived without them. 
“Your father stole Yua from me. Your mother was my girl. He took her from me. She was supposed to be my wife. You think you know everything. But you don't. Your mother was engaged to me. We were in love. But your father ruined everything.” He said. Ace rolled her eyes.
“You think I don't know everything? Are you ing kidding me? You say that you guys were in love. But it was an arranged marriage old .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter