Blast from the Past and Plan?

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been nearly two weeks since the incident. So far, Himé hasn't woken up yet. The Shadow Headquarters have gotten beyond tense these past two weeks. The Royals didn't exactly understand what was going on but they trained hard to keep up with their rivals. 
“Jungkook….. *pant* wait.” Youngjae from BAP called out. Since Ace was still recovering, Jungkook took over her two trainee groups. Currently, they were running rounds around HQ. Jungkook of course was in the front leading the running. Behind him was Teen Top, Ikon, A.C.E and BAP. Jungkook stopped running and turned around.
“Yes?” Jungkook said. That's when he realized that he might've gone a little too fast. 
“Jungkook…..*pant* you're going too fast. *pant* I'm dying here.” Jongup said. The others nodded, agreeing. 
“Sorry guys. I just have a lot of things on my mind right now. It's just one more round and then we’re gonna take a little break” Jungkook said with a sigh.
“Come on guys! Don't give up now. We have to train hard with Ace gone. We can't disappoint her. We have to get through this! Her training is harsher when it comes to the circumstance. She's testing us in two days. We have to show her that we’re ready for A and S rank missions!” Chan tried to cheer on his fellow trainees.
“He's right. We can't disappoint her. She spent so much time training us and now Jungkook is training us. We have to show her the results.” Zelo said. Ace’s trainees cheered and started to run again.
“We can't let them beat us now can we?” B.I said with a smirk. Ikon smirked and began to run again. 
“Come on, let's show them who’s boss.” CAP said. Teen Top smirked and chased them. Jungkook broke out into a proud smile and ran after them. 
While the boys trained, Ace took matters into her own hands and devised a plan to take out the Park Empire once and for all. 
I won't lose to you Park Sang Hoon. I won't ever lose. And the first step….. is your son.
Ace thought to herself with a smirk. She decided it was time for her to go back to HQ.  When she got to HQ, she found that everyone was training. The Arashi gangs were also training with the four guys from Japan. 
Jonghyun quickly noticed his sister as she walked into the training room. He smirked when he met eyes with her. 
“Let's take a little break!” Jonghyun said. The boys cheered before walking out. But before all of them can walk out, Yudai was pulled back by Jonghyun. 
“Hey I was wondering if you could help me carry some stuff into the storage room.” Jonghyun asked with an innocent smile. 
“Oh sure.” Yudai said. 
This is a good chance to take a look around the place without Arashi suspecting anything. Yudai thought to himself. As they carried the boxes into the storage room, Jonghyun lost track of where his sister was. She was known to be a ghost after all. Finally noticing her presence in the storage room, Jonghyun asked Yudai to hold the door open while he went back for something. Yudai agreed seeing that the storage room had many files. 
Quickly after Jonghyun left, Yudai closed the door and snooped around. Ace smirked and jumped down from the ceiling. 
“Well well, what do we have here?” Ace said. 
“A-Ace, I thought you were out on missions for the month.” Yudai said nervously. 
Is that my excuse for being gone?
“I am. I just came back because I noticed something off in Shadow.” Ace said with a smirk under her mask.
“O-oh what's off?”
Did I get caught?
“There's a mole. I’m not sure who it is yet though. Any ideas who?” Ace asked. 
“U-Um I’m not sure. I think it might be Taiki to be honest. He's been acting weird lately.”
“Oh? Hmm. I'll have to look into that. Anyways, what are you doing in here?”
“Jonghyun sunbae asked me to help him.”  Yudai said. As if he had a cue, Jonghyun came back. 
“Yudai, I'm ba— Ace?” Jonghyun pretended to be surprised. Ace rolled her eyes before leaving. 
“Did I interrupt something?” Jonghyun asked Yudai who shook his head. 

Ace walked out of the storage room and went to Rain’s office. 
“Hey boss, I think it's time we pay the Park Empire a little visit. Perhaps give him a little surprise. Maybe like the dead body of his son?” Ace said to her boss when the walked in. Rain shook his head with a laugh.
“Did he piss you off?” Rain said. 
“He tried to say that Taiki was the mole when I approached him for help.” Ace said. 
“Sold out his own teammate? Well then.” Rain said. 
“Anyways….. I finally got the results of DNA from Yudai and Minyoung.” Ace said. 
“Didn't I tell you to stay out of the company for a while?”
“Yes, but since when did I ever fully listen to you?”
“True….. By the way, we’re holding a meeting tonight. I'm not sure if Arashi should be included or not. If there's one mole, we can't be sure if there are more or not. It's your choice Ace. What should we do?”
“Hmm….. leave Arashi to me. Some of them will be allowed to be there. Invite Storm. Keep his sons out of it. I don't trust them too much. Satsuki has a very big mouth. Yoru….. I don't want him in this. As for catching other moles….. it doesn't seem like there's anyone else. I've been watching the camera footage from above and everyone seems normal except for Yudai’s occasional phone calls.” Ace said. 
“Phone calls? Ace track them.” Rain commanded. 
“Yes sir.”
“I’ll alert Andy about the meeting now. It will be tonight at Hyunwoo’s place. As for now, I need you to get Himé there so we know that she's safe. But Ace, be careful. We know you're his biggest threat thus biggest target.” Rain said. 
“I know. Anyways, I’ll show everyone the results at the meeting. I haven't even opened them yet.” 
“Bring Minyoung too.” Rain said.
“Yes sir.” Ace said before leaving. She quickly left HQ without being noticed by anyone. 

Meanwhile at the airport….. 
“Yo man how have you been!” Mao shouted out to the SixTones members. SixTones was finally in Korea. 
“We’ve been pretty good. How are the Guardians doing?” Shintaro from SixTones said. 
“We don't know. We haven't seen the three younger members much. They haven't been in the Shadow HQ recently. Rain said it was because they had missions. The older two come in once and awhile. They seem stressed though.” Yuya said. 
“Alice is so pretty…..” Shinji said. The other SID members snickered. 
“Someone’s smitten…. over Alice? From the Guardians?” Taiga from SixTones teased while looking at a certain member from his own gang. 
“Oh thats right….. sorry Hokuto….. I forgot….. you liked her.” Shinji apologized immediately after seeing Hokuto’s face. 
“It's fine. I mean, she is pretty. But she's also a player. I’m just questioning why she hasn't played with me yet considering she knows my feelings for her.” Hokuto said.
“Maybe her feelings for you are genuine.” Mao suggested. 
“I doubt that. She's played with a lot of guys. I don't think she could truly like anyone. And even after she found out he liked her, she continued to mess around with more guys.” Taiga said. 
“Hey kids.” Someone called out to them.
“Ace!” The SixTones members called out. The SID members stared at her in shock. They hadn't expected her to be at the airport. 
“Want to help me out with a little something?” Ace said with a mischievous glint in her eye.
“Yudai? Sung Joon told me about it. Leave it to us.” Taiga said with a smirk. 
“Great having you back Taiga. Here's the address to Hyunwoo’s house. Drive there. Now. Sung Joon will be there. Make sure no one else from Arashi sees you guys.” Ace said with a smirk.
“Got it boss.” SixTones chorused. Ace quickly disappeared using an illusion. 
“What the? She's gone.” Mao said in shock.
“Boss?” Aki questioned. At this point, the boys began to get into the Limo that was waiting for them. They made sure the cameras and voice recorders were off and that the driver couldn't hear them before speaking. 
“Yup. She's our boss. She's been our boss since before Storm even recruited us. He knows that too. Which is why he question whatever the we do.” Juri said. 
“But Storm didn't seem to know her. Actually I think the only ones that knew her was Yoru and Sota.” Shinji pointed out. 
“Storm only knew about us having a boss. He doesn't know that it's her. He assumed our boss was Sung Joon. Her existence to him wasn't real. As for Yoru, he knew of her because of Jonghyun. You guys know the story already. Sota….. he's actually a friend of Rima. And when he met Ace, he instantly proclaimed her as his rival. I'm thinking he might have a crush on her though.” Yugo said. 
“Oh please, I think at least half of Arashi has a crush on either her or Himé.” Juri said.
“Or Angel.” Hokuto said. 
“Too bad they're all taken. But Alice and Rima are still on the market.” Taiga said with a smirk. 
“Wait so how did you guys even meet Ace?” Aki asked curiously. 
“She saved us.” Jesse said. 
“Saved you?” Yuya repeated in confusion. 
“Well, it's a long story.” Taiga started. 
~Flashback~ 
It was a couple of years ago in Japan. SixTones and Kis-My-Ft2 weren't official gangs yet. They were normal high schoolers. Well, not so normal. They were the school delinquents. They got into fights nearly everyday. Each of them had a different story. But to sum it up, most of them had parents that should be charged with child negligence and abuse. Almost everyone of them went to sleep every night on an empty stomach. Society wasn't forgiving of them either. They were delinquents. Society hated them. They were outcasted. No one would offer them a job. So…..Naturally, they resorted to stealing to survive. 
The 13 boys had just come back from school to see that their home had been ransacked. 
“What the actual ? Taiga did you piss someone off?” Yuta (a member of Kis-My-Ft2) asked. 
“Not more so than usual.” Taiga said. 
“Ugh. Wait a minute. Guys, our savings! They're gone!” Shintaro called out from one of the rooms. 
“What!” Everyone yelled. To say that they were pissed would be an understatement. 
It turned out that one of the boys from a rival school had a father that was in the mafia. The said boy had called them out to a back alley. There, the boy’s father came out with a gun. 
“So these are the boys that messed with my son? Hmm. I expected more muscle. I gotta say, I'm very disappointed.” The man said. 
“You mean to tell me that your dad is a ing mobster?” Hiromitsu yelled. 
“What the happened? You got all hurt that you couldn't beat us in a fight and called your daddy out?” Wataru taunted. The boy glared at him before laughing.
“So what if I did? You guys will regret everything you've done.” The boy said. 
“Any last words boys?” The father said laughing. 
“You act like we’re gonna stand here and let you kill us old man.” Taiga said. Big mistake. Many mobsters came out from the dark. They grabbed the boys and forced them onto their knees.
“You were saying?” The father taunted. 
Ace, who was watching from above, rolled her eyes. She double checked the file again before taking out her gun. 
Seriously Rain? Why couldn't you get someone else to kill this guy? He's not much. Fat and old. He looks like he would fall over if I pushed him.
Ace sighed before pulling the trigger. The bullet instantly killed the man. It was a clean shot to the skull. Ace disappeared into the shadows before anyone could see her. But she wasn't fast enough. The 13 boys already got a glimpse of her tattoo. The men were more concerned about their boss more than the boys. So, the boys left, unnoticed by the boy and the other men. 
On their way home, the boys were silently thinking about the girl. 
“Please tell me I was hallucinating and that you guys saw her too.” Hokuto said. 
“I saw her. Could it be her? The killer from Shadow?” Taiga pondered. Shadow was known as an infamous organization that was made up of gangs. No one had ever lived to see a face of a Shadow member. They were known to be ruthless. Well…. at least that's how they were known in Japan. Though their main branch was in Korea, unless they were in the gang world, no one knew of them in Korea. But in Japan, everyone knew of Shadow. It was the most powerful empire in Japan. 
“No way. She's so young.” Shintaro said. 
“Well, its Shadow we’re talking about. Did you see how clean her shot was? We’ve all shot a gun at least once in our lives. You know how hard it is to get a clean shot. That means she's very skilled. Skilled enough to be a Shadow.” Yuta reasoned. 
“True….. whatever. Let's just go to sleep. We have school in the morning. It's not like we’re ever gonna meet her again.” Kento said. 
~Back to reality~ 
“What a minute, then how the heck is she your boss?” Shinji asked. 
“Well….” Jesse continued the story.
~Flashback continues~ 
The next day, the boys went to school a bit earlier than usual. They went into their classroom, which was pretty empty since school didn't actually start until half an hour later. 
“Oh? Boys? You're here. Early.” Their Teacher, Mr. Amano was surprised. Normally the boys came at least 30 minutes late. 
“yeah. Got a problem?” Kento said with a glare. 
“N-No. I'm just a little surprised.” Mr. Amano said. 
*knock* 
“Come in.” Mr. Amano said. When the door opened, he got the shock of his life. 
“S-Saeki-San….. what are you doing here?” 
“What do you think?” Himé said as she came in. She noticed the boys quickly. Ace leaned against the door. 
“Leave.” Himé said, turning to the boys. 
“Listen here little girl, this is our school. You leave.” Toshiya said. Himé raised an eyebrow at them. 
“Oh really?” Himé said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. She tossed her hair back before turning to the man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter