New Trainees and New Trainers

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! Everyone, this is a short author’s note before the chapter. I posted a chapter up yesterday as well so please read it before you read this one if you haven't already. Anyways, here is today’s chapter! Have fun reading.

“Wait a minute! I don't accept this little girl as my trainer. I can't accept her. What on earth could she teach me? She doesn't have the skill to teach me.” Key objected Andy’s decision of making the girl his trainer. 
Ace’s eyes darkened listening to him bash her best friend. V smirked darkly. He just knew his sister wouldn't let Key live without eating his own words. And true to his thoughts, Himé leaped forward and tackled Key. She kept him against the wall with her arm against his neck. 
“Watch your words child. I never said that I would accept a student like you. But it seems like I don't have a choice. If I were to choose who my students were, you wouldn't be learning from me. I don't even think you qualify to become my student.” Himé stated darkly as she continued to press her arm against him, choking him.
“You're. Much. Too. Arrogant. And. Cocky. Yet. You. Have. Nothing. To. Show!” She punched him multiple times. Once for every word she said. Each punch harder and more powerful than the previous. She finally released him after her last punch that caused him to fall to the ground coughing up blood. 
“Anyone else?” Himé said as she looked around the room, specifically eyeing the Shinee members and a certain NCT member. No gang dared to step up to her. 
“Um….. I apologize for him Himé. He can be a bit out of line.” Andy said nervously. He hadn't expected her to act out that strongly towards Key. He only expected a glare from her. Himé only shook her head before going back to her place next to V. Ace smirked under her mask. Her leader was back. 
Chunji looked at her, a bit intimidated. But he only fell for her even more. She was strong yet soft. She looked beautiful to him. 
The Royals stared at her in shock and fear. Shinee was an older gang in the Royals. They weren't as powerful as Teen Top or Infinite but they were still pretty strong. They hadn't expected Himé to beat him up that easily. The Royals shivered in fear. Himé wasn't the strongest of the Shadows either, yet she could defeat someone like Key so easily.
Taeyong glanced at Ace.
It’s her, the top assassin and possibly the most powerful of the Shadows. If her leader is this strong, what kind of monster hides behind that mask? Taeyong thought to himself. He met eyes with her and shuttered due to how cold and dangerous her eyes were. He froze in fear when he saw how she glanced around the room. It was like she was looking for a target. 
L.Joe kept an eye on Ace as well. He was curious to see how she would act in the presence of so many gangs that she didn't particularly like. He wasn't surprised to see how calm she was.  His eyes widened when he met eyes with her. He had been caught staring at her. He became confused when he thought he saw her eyes soften for a second before they were ice cold again.
What on Earth are you doing to me Saki? My mind is filled with you so much that I can't think straight. And no matter how much I want to hold you in my arms, I know that I can't. Why are you so close yet so far from me?

After the incident with Key and Himé, the gangs were allowed a little break before getting to know each other a little more. Ace and Jungkook went to the lab where Angel was resting. She never really went to the meetings unless Rain asked her to. She didn't particularly think it was necessary for her to be there since she wasn't a normal gangster. She rarely fought and she spent most of her time in the lab. Sure, she trained with Ace and Himé sometimes but it was only for her to learn to protect herself. Rain often excused her from the meetings anyways. 
Changjo also walked to the lab since he wanted to see Angel. Ace noticed him quickly and hit Jungkook’s arm. She motioned towards Changjo’s direction. Changjo was a little intimidated by Jungkook since the guy was literally all muscle.
“Angel is resting if you're looking for her.” Jungkook said as Changjo reached them. 
“Oh… thanks. Um….. Jungkook, how would you feel if I asked your sister out?” Changjo asked nervously. Jungkook looked towards Ace before turning back to answer Changjo.
“Well, if Ace gave her okay, I'm fine with it. But, if you hurt her, you should know what your result would be.” Jungkook said simply. Changjo nodded.
“Thank you.”
“No problem. You're kinda already known as my brother in law in the organization anyways.” Jungkook said. Changjo was flustered at his words. Ace saw his expression and secretly chuckled to herself. 
“Well, our break is over, we gotta get back.” Jungkook said, getting up. 
“Should I call you teacher or just Jungkook?” Changjo asked jokingly. 
“Jungkook. Teacher makes me sound old. Oh right I'm training you…..” Jungkook said chuckling a bit. 
Ace saw their interaction and looked towards the back room where Angel was resting. 
You could stop worrying now Yuki. It seems like our brother and your soon to be boyfriend are getting along just fine.

Himé went out to cook herself down a bit. She grabbed a bottle of water before downing half of it. She didn't notice that Chunji followed her from behind. 
“Hey.” Chunji greeted her, making her turn to him. 
“Hey yourself.” Himé said, smirking. He smiled before trapping her in his arms against the wall. 
“You have a thing for putting people in this position don't you.” Himé said, reminding Chunji about how he did the same thing a couple weeks back. He laughed a bit. 
“Only when it's you.” He said smiling. She rolled her eyes playfully. 
“I'm surprised you're not scared of me when you know I'm in my full on gang leader mode.” She said.
“How could I be afraid of you when all I see is a beauty in front of me?”
“Someone ate a lot of sugar today. Didn't anyone ever tell you that white lies are still lies?” Himé said with a playful tone.
“It's not a lie though. You're gorgeous and you know it. Do you know how much I just want to kiss and hug you every time you appear before me? Your outfit today makes you look even more beautiful than usual.” Chunji defended himself, making her look down at what she was wearing. Hime’s outfit consisted of a short yukata that reached slightly above her knees along with some over the knee boots. Her yukata was black with pink detailing. It made her look elegant and mature as it hugged her curves perfectly and showed a little bit of her cleavage. 
“Hmm, flattery doesn't work on me. Though, I wouldn't say you were too bad yourself.” She said looking away shyly. He smiled at her words before leaning in and stealing a short yet sweet kiss from her. The kiss surprised her but she seemed to have enjoyed it. She looked down blushing a bit after he pulled away. 
“Must you take advantage of me every time you see me?” She said playfully. 
“Can't help it. Have you seen yourself?” He said jokingly making her laugh. She let him hold her in his arms for a bit before pushing him off since the break was almost over. 

The gangs were gathered in the training room. Shinee walked up to Himé who was already standing with Unit Black. Key looked at her grumpily. 
“Well? Introduce yourselves.” Himé commanded. She didn't want to be a mean trainer but since a certain someone decided to piss her off, she decided to let the gang leader inside of her out.
“Um, Himé-ssi I'm Onew, the leader of Shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter