Late Night Talks (Part 1)

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ace went back to her room seeing that it was just Teen Top. She didn't feel the need to interact with them since she was tired. Angel, who saw her sister come out for a split second, tugged on Changjo’s hand and took him to Ace’s room. Himé knew exactly what she was thinking so she decided to keep the other two boys busy so they could talk. 
“So…. would you guys like anything to drink? I think they're gonna talk and ask Ace for her blessing. Ace’s opinion means everything to Angel so…. yeah.” 
“Um, water is fine.” Chunji said while L.Joe nodded. She nodded and went to go get them water. After she came back, Chunji took the initiative to start the conversation back up. 
“So what have you gals been up to?” Himé laughed at his speech before responding. 
“Well, Ace and I cooked dinner together and cleaned up the house a bit (their hideout is their home. It's a two story house with an additional story under the ground where they keep all their gang related stuff.). After that, we kinda just caught up with each other since we’ve been so busy this pass month or so. What have you guys been doing today. ”
“Well, initially we went to the Shadow HQ with Infinite because Dongwoo wanted to apologize to you guys. But only Angel was there. So he decided to apologize another time with all of you guys there. Then, we took Angel out to dinner because you know, Ace told us to. Also because she looked really tired and pale. And now we’re here.” Chunji said. 
“I see. Fun day? L.Joe looks pretty tired. What happened? Too many girls chased ya?”
“Very funny. I only have one girl on my mind but she seems like she doesn't want me.”
“And who would that be?” Himé asked. She hoped it to be Ace. She wanted her best friend to stop suffering alone. 
“Just someone. Don't worry about it.” L.Joe looked away. It pained him to say that she didn't want him. He hoped it wasn't true but he wasn't sure. After all, she doesn't wear the necklace. 
Chunji looked at Himé and gave her a signal not to ask further questions. She complied and continued to read her book. 

“Onee-Sama, we’re coming in.” Angel said after she knocked. Ace pulled her mask up and waited for them to come in. Angel walked in with Changjo following her. Ace looked at the two waiting for them to explain why they wished to talked to her. 
“So….. um….. this is Jonghyun oppa.” Ahh…. so she finally found out….Ace thought to herself. She nodded to the couple before pulling out her phone, opening up her voice app. 
“I know. I saw his necklace a while ago. But it wasn't my job to tell you. Sorry sister.” She typed.
“It's fine oneesama.” 
“Um you're Saki right?” Changjo asked wanting to be completely sure. Ace nodded her head. Seeing that he wanted to talk to her alone, Ace asked Angel to get her a cup of water. 
“I wanted to get your blessing before asking Yuki out officially. If that's okay with you.” Changjo said the moment Angel left. 
“It's fine with me as long as you keep your promise to treat her right. Never make her cry. Never hurt her. If you can keep that promise, I approve.” Ace typed. 
“Thank you so much Saki.”
“Please don't ever call me that in public. Also, call Yuki by her nickname when you guys are with people. Our real names are only to be used when we’re alone.” Ace told him. Changjo nodded. Angel came back into the room. 
“Um, if you don't mind me asking, why don't you wear your necklace anymore?” He asked curiously. 
“I don't want to get found as of right now. It's complicated.”
“But don't you know that he's looking for you?” Changjo asked her, frustrated because he knows his hyung is in pain. 
“I know. And I already found him. I know that Byunghyun is sitting on the couch downstairs. I know that he's L.Joe. But I can't do anything about it. Not right now. No matter how much I want to go to him and hug him, I can't.” 
“Why not?”
“It's very complicated. Just trust me okay. When this is all over, I'll tell him. I just hope he's able to wait that long. I'll give him his explanation then.” Ace typed. Changjo saw her expression and felt guilty for making her sad. He didn't like her as much as he liked Angel, but he still cared greatly about her. She was his childhood friend after all. 
“Sorry for making you tell me all this. Don't be sad okay. I know he’ll wait til the end of time for you. He hates the female kind because of you…. He only loves you. So don't make him wait too long okay. He's been through so much pain and agony because of you.” Changjo said. He didn't mean to make her feel guilty but he wanted her to know how much she meant to L.Joe. Ace sighed trying to contain her tears. She felt bad that L.Joe is suffering because of her decisions. She too was suffering. Angel hugged her sister. She knew how much she was suffering all alone. Ace was on the verge of breaking down for the first time in nearly ten years. 
“It's okay oneesama. Just let it out. Oppa can you go outside for a bit?” Angel asked softly. She knew her sister hated to show her weaknesses. Changjo nodded. But before he left, he had to make one thing clear. 
“Saki, I know you're suffering, but just know, you're not alone. We’re always here to help you. L.Joe hyung cares about you a lot. Actually, the whole Teen Top cares about you girls greatly. They've grown fond of you.” With that he left. What he didn't know was that his words made her anxiety go through the roof. That's the last thing she wanted. 
“Stop what you're thinking okay. They're going to be okay. They're gangsters. They chose the dangerous life style.” Angel reassured her sister. Ace nodded. She knew the girl was right. 
“You have to stop suffering alone….. I see how much pain you're in everyday. It hurts me. Oneesama…. please don't take too long. Save him and yourself.”
“You know my mission already sister…. I can't just stop it. Not when I've come so far.” Ace responded. Angel sighed.
“Just don't take too long okay….” She said as she hugged Ace.

After that, she left the room and pulled Changjo into her own room. 
 “I feel so bad for hyung. Why is she so selfish?”
“She's really not selfish oppa. I know it may seem se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter