Apology?

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After about a week, Infinite decided to go to Shadow headquarters to find the Guardians. They met up with Teen Top first who were also going to headquarters. But when they reached the lobby, 2PM stopped them. 
“Why the heck are you guys here? Didn't you cause the Guardians enough trouble? First Angel and then Ace? You guys are lucky they're nice and let you off for talking trash.” Taecyeon sneered glaring at Dongwoo. Infinite sighed. Word has gotten around the organization fast. 
“Look, I'm here to apologize to her. I was wrong alright.” Dongwoo stated while glaring back at 2PM. 
“Oh? Unfortunately for you, we can't let you see them today. Ace is already in a bad mood today. I don't recommend going near her for the time being. And as for Angel, as long as that guy (Hoya) is here, you guys can't go anywhere near her. Bangtan’s orders.” Junho stated. Hoya glared at him.
“How dare you get in my way.” Hoya shouted, alarming the other Shadow gangs that were in the lobby. Teen Top shook their heads. The more commotion he causes, the more the shadows hate them. 
“You got a problem? If so, leave. We don't have the time to deal with you today.” Rima walked into the lobby carrying stacks of documents. She looked extremely stressed out. Teen Top ran to help her. 
“Noona, are you okay? You look stressed.” Niel asked. 
“I am. Now would you guys please take this up to the lab.” The boys complied. 
“Yeah I have a problem. Why the do you guys keep on getting into my business?”
“Why the are you so obsessed with my maknae then? Haven't you caught on? She doesn't like you. Heck she doesn't even feel comfortable around you.” Rima shouted at him due to her short temper today. A lot of things happened that morning so all of the Guardian members had a very low tolerance for stupid things today. Alice walked in behind her and saw Infinite. She noticed the commotion quickly. 
“Omfg, can y'all just come in peaceful for once? Seriously, the last time you guys were here, Angel got hurt. The last time you guys saw Ace, you misjudged her. The whole crew hates you guys. Knowing her though, she’ll probably give you a chance to apologize and then move on with her life. You (Hoya) however, shouldn't have comeback here. If any of the BTS or Ikon members sees you, they'll kill you.” 
“Can you shut the up? There wouldn't be any trouble if you guys stop interfering with my relationship with Angel.” Hoya retorted. 
 “You know what, let them pass. We’re not responsible to what happens to you. We gave you a chance to leave but you refused. Let's go Rima, we have work to do.” The girls left in a hurry. The 2PM members stepped aside and let Infinite pass. 

“Maybe this was a bad idea. They looked serious hyung.” Sungjong said a bit scared. 
“Don't worry about it. We’ll be fine as long as we don't run into BTS.” Sunggyu said looking around cautiously. They may be one of the Royal’s top gangs, but they were on par with Got7. Seeing how easily Himé beat JB during the gathering meant that Got7 wasn’t the top gang in the Shadows. There were better gangs. 
“What about Ace? They said she was in a bad mood.” Woohyun asked. The girl had the coldest eyes he's ever seen. He didn't want to piss her off ever. She scared him with just a glance. 
“Why are you so scared of that little girl? No one gets into my way.” Hoya stated harshly. The Infinite members were worried. 
“You should be scared of her. She's one of the top fighters in our organization.” B.I stated as he walked passed them. The members stared at him confused. Why was he talking to them so casually? He hated them. 
“Why do you sound so friendly? Don't you hate us?” Sungyeol asked. B.I shook his head. 
“I don't necessarily hate you guys. I just hate what you guys say and do. That doesn't mean I trust you either. Touching Angel made me hate you a little, but seeing that she's okay reassures me. talking about Ace however, that just pisses me off. Don't ever judge her like that. She went through a lot. More than you could ever imagine. She has the worst past by far than anyone I know. But she doesn't hate you for saying what you said. She doesn't care what your opinions of her are. What you think of her doesn't define her. Since she doesn't care, what right do I have to hate you guys when she doesn't? Teen Top seems pretty chill. You guys are friends with them, it has to be for a reason right? I gave them a chance, so why not you guys. As long as you don't hurt anyone here, I'm fine with you guys. Hoya however, if you ever touch Angel again, I’d kill you in a heartbeat. Remember, Ace was the one who trained me. I'm not as skilled as her but she taught me a lot. That's a warning to you. Anyways, I gotta go. See ya.” With that, he walked off. 
The members stared at his back. It took a while for his words to process in their heads. The Infinite members started to see the Shadow members in a new light. Maybe the rumors are wrong. Maybe the Shadows aren't what they seem. Perhaps there are more surprises to come. Perhaps, they might be different after all. The Infinite members were excited to see who they would meet next. 

The Teen Top members walked into the lab and saw Angel alone working on an experiment. She noticed them quickly but ignored them for the sake of her experiment. Seeing how she didn't want to be disturbed, the boys placed the files down gently before quietly sitting down. After she finished, which was approximately five minutes later, she cleaned up and went up to the boys. 
“Oppas, is there something I can help you with? And thank you for taking my files here.” Angel said. The boys looked at her in pity. Her voice sounded strained and exhausted. 
“Angel, maybe you should take a little break. You sound like you could pass out any moment now.” Changjo advised. He was worried. The boys nodded.
“I wish I can, but I have many things to do today. It's just me in here today. Everyone else is training. Rima unnie and Alice unnie are super stressed because of what happened last night. Himé senpai and Onee sama are beyond stressed and exhausted too. They’re training everyone everyday. And on top of that, they have missions nearly every night for the next two weeks.”
“Exactly what happened last night?” CAP asked. 
“Well, you know how BTS owns a club? The place got ransacked by another gang last night since they were on a mission. Rima Unnie is in charge of finding out who the gang was. It wasn't a gang that CClown recognized. Alice unnie is helping her. They've been up since 4 this morning researching gangs with CClown.” She explained. The boys nodded their heads. 
“Oh Angel, be careful today since you're alone. Infinite is here.” Chunji said to her. He wasn't too worried about Infinite, it was just Hoya. Angel visibly shuddered. 
“Changjo Oppa, can you stay here with me today. I don't feel safe here knowing that he’s close by.” Angel asked shyly. Changjo looked towards his Hyungs for approval. The members nodded their heads. 
“Alright, I'll stay. Don't worry. I'll keep you safe.” He gave her a reassuring smile.
“Hey Angel, do you know where Himé is?” Chunji asked fidgeting a bit. 
“I'm not sure. No one is in the actual training room today. They're all out training. They should be back pretty soon since they've been gone for a while. You all could stay here or use the training room as you please.”
“I think we’ll stay in here. We could help you out with your work. Now go take a nap. That's a command.” Chunji joked. 
“You're not my leader.” Angel decided to act like Himé and sass him. 
“I'm close enough to her anyways. Now can you please go take a nap? I'm afraid that you're going to collapse soon.” He pushed her towards the back room. 
“Okay oppa, since you asked nicely.” She smiled cheekily before complying. The members laughed at her. 
“She's so cute and innocent. How on Earth is she a gangster?” Niel pondered. The members shrugged. They didn't know either. 
“Well, her sister is pretty scary. Who knows, maybe she has that side to her too. We just haven't seen it yet.” Ricky joked. 
“Yeah right, Angel can't even hurt a fly.” Changjo retorted. 
“True” the members chorused before silencing themselves to let Angel nap in peace. The boys busied themselves on their phones. Changjo took out his necklace and stared at it for a bit. 

After a while, Infinite came in. 
“Angel Baby where are you?” Hoya yelled out when he came in. Teen Top glared at him, worried that he woke up Angel. 
“Shhh! She's taking a nap.” Ricky whispered. 
“Ohh, maybe I should go wake her up.” Hoya tried to walk pass Teen Top before Chunji stopped him.
“Dude stop, she looked like she could've passed out at any time. Let her sleep. Apparently every Guardian member hasn't gotten more than 3 hours of sleep this whole week. She's exhausted.”
“But I want to talk to her.”
“Stop being selfish and let the girl sleep. You saw how stressed and tired the other two Guardian members looked.” Woohyun scolded. Hoya had no choice but to sit down. He stared at the back room. 
Changjo got a text message from Ace telling him take Angel out to dinner because she skipped every meal that day. He texted her back saying that she was sleeping. Ace told him to check up on Angel periodically since Angel often had nightmares. If she had a nightmare, wake her up and hug her. He texted back that he would. Changjo got up and went to the back room after showing L.Joe and Chunji her texts. True to Ace’s words, Angel was having a nightmare. She was crying in her sleep while hugging a small teddy bear. She looked so cute in his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter