Bonds

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next couple of days, Teen Top trained along with BTS to get ready for their mission with the two Guardian members. Infinite hasn't been around on Shadow ground much because of Himé’s warning.  Today, Teen Top would be training with Himé herself. 
“Hey guys, for today, we’re pretty much going to go over the mission. Our plans and what we do if our plans fail. Then, we’re gonna have some target practice.” Himé announced looking at Teen Top. 
“Um, before we start, can you explain to us why you never told us that you are the leader of the Guardians?” CAP pointed out. All of Teen Top were curious. Himé sighed. 
“I didn't want you guys to think differently about me. I'm known as the leader of one of the top gangs in Shadows. I know how each of you felt about the Shadows before meeting us. The way your gangs reacted to us said it all. Plus, I'm Rain’s daughter. You guys wouldn't have been comfortable around me at all. You guys seemed nice. I wanted to get to know you all and trust you all before revealing myself. I'm V’s sister. Hoya seemed to hate BTS so I assumed you all did.”
Chunji looked at her in surprise. She is V’s sister. That means they're not together. He sighed in relief.
Changjo looked at her. No wonder she had so much authority over the other gangs. 
“Um, is Angel okay?” Changjo asked her. He was worried about her. Himé smiled. 
“Yeah she's fine. She's back in the lab. You can see her after we go over the mission. Ace will be back in a couple of minutes.” 
L.Joe looked at her. Ace seemed very familiar to him. But he didn't know why. 
“Oh! Do you know why she doesn't speak?” Ricky asked her.
“I do, but it's an incident we don't particularly want to remember. So don't mention it.” Himé stared at him hardly. At this moment, Ace walked into the room. They started the meeting. The mission was to get back one of their friends. Minyoung. Minyoung was a girl that the Guardians was friends with. She used to be a Guardian member before she lost her eyesight. Since she was the closest thing to the Guardian members, she was kidnapped by a rival mafia group who wanted to know the secrets behind the success of the Shadows.Tonight, they were to get into one of the clubs owned by the rival gang. It was their hideout. Alice will be assisting them in this mission. She will be undercover as a rich heiress that seduces the head of the rivals. CAP will be undercover as a bartender in training to keep on lookout. Ricky will be a chaebol. Niel will be working in the background giving signals. Himé and Chunji will be in charge of getting Minyoung out safely. Ace, L.Joe and Changjo will be in charge of the fighting.

After the meeting, the group took a little break before target practice. Ricky and CAP went out to get some coffee. Niel walked off. Changjo went to the lab, wanting to check on Angel. Chunji and Himé took a little walk since he wanted to talk to her. Ace walked off on her own. L.Joe followed her. 
“So what did you want to talk about oppa?” Himé asked Chunji.
“Nothing much, I just wanted to ask you about your identity.”
“Well, there isn't much about me. I'm Rain’s daughter, the leader of the Guardians. My brother is V and my sister is Rima. Ace and Angel are my best friends. I’m a sassy human being. I’m Himé.” She stated. Chunji looked at her eyes.
“Is that your real name?”
“No, but my real name will remain a secret for now. It's not like you've told me your real name yet.” She stated, smirking at him. 
“Touché, hmm, how about this, I'll tell you my real name, when I'm sure about something.” Chunji stated with something in mind. 
“What is that something?” She narrowed her eyes at him. 
“When I'm sure that you're my girlfriend.” Chunji stated, a bit shy.
Himé blinked. She blushed a bit before responding. 
“How are you so sure that you could do it?”
“Because, I wouldn't stop courting you now that I know you and V aren't together.” Chunji stated, smiling. 
“We’ll see. I don't know, I get bored pretty easily. I don't like normal.” She leaned against a wall.
“Well, I'm not exactly ordinary either. People say I'm a bit different.” He leaned against the wall, trapping her between his arms. He leaned in. 
“Sorry, but you're gonna have to do a lot better than that. I'm not exactly a simple girl that can be wowed with words.” She turned her head. 
“I know you aren't. But that just makes you more special and interesting.” He leaned in again, this time kissing her forehead. 
“Hmm. Really now? I don't know, you're pretty boring.” She teased.
“I admit, I am pretty boring. But I promise, I would do everything for you.” He stated. Himé’s eyes darkened. 
“Don't make promises that might not be kept” She stated as she leaned in, stopping when her lips ghosted over his. Chunji’s heart raced. One more millimeter and they would be kissing. Himé pushed him away after taking a look at his eyes and lips. She walked away after winking at him.

Changjo walked into the lab and saw Unit Black in there as usual. He waved at them.
“Hey brother in law!” Yonghyun teased. Changjo blushed a bit. 
“Yah stop teasing him. He's gonna be too scared to come back here next time and you won't have a brother in law anymore.” Jin stated smirking. Unit Black laughed. 
Inho shook his head, “Angel is in the back.” Changjo thanked him before walking towards the back. 
“Hey.” Changjo stated as he walked into the room where Angel was typing away on her laptop.
“Oh hi Changjo oppa.” Angel looked up at him. The two have gotten a bit closer over the last couple of days since Changjo had been checking up on her.
“What are you doing?” He asked her softly. 
“I'm checking the results of Oba-sama’s treatment. What are you doing here oppa?” She looked at him curiously. 
“I'm taking a break before target practice.” 
“Ahh that's right. You're practicing with my sister and Himé senpai.” Changjo nodded at her words. 
“Hey Angel,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter