Sorry

Bad things

One day...two days...three days Ryeowook was gone. He has not been back ever since. Super junior was worried. What happen to him no one knows. A few of them even cried. They regreted letting Ryeowook go. 

 

"Three days and he isn't home" Leetuek was panicking. 

 

"Where did he go. We can't call the police or news will spread." Donghae said biting his nails.

 

"Lets go out and find him again" Siwon said. They have been finding him for the past few days. Yesung, Sungmin and Eunhyuk collapes due to stress, tiredness and worries. Super junior was going to release another album soon. Everyone was getting super tired. But they still was worried about Ryeowook. 

 

On the third night, there were sounds outside the dorm. 

 

"Nobody is awake. Sorry hyung and Kyuhyun." Ryeowook said in his mind. He tipped toe into the dorm. Not letting any sounds out. 

 

Ryeowook did not want to wake anybody up so he just slept on the sofa. 

---------------

 

The leader was the first to wake up. He kept yawning. He stepped into the living room finding a small sleeping figure on the sofa. He recognised the sleeping figure right away.

 

"WOOKIE!" Leeteuk screamed at the top of his voice. The whole dorm was again awakened by him.

 

"WOOKIE!" Everyone screamed when they saw him sleeping. 

 

"hm..." Ryeowook slowly woke up. He rubbed his eyes and found everyone staring at him.

 

"Where have you been?" Sungmin said water filled in his eyes.

 

They all notice that Ryeowook face was pale and his eyes were red.

 

"What happened?" Leetuek said in a stern voice.

 

"I am sorry" Ryeowook got onto the floor and bowed his head. Everyone was shocked. Ryeowook was crying. 

 

"Wookie tell us what happened" Kyuhyun demanded.

 

"I can't" Ryeowook was still bowing his head

 

"KIM RYEOWOOK! TELL US WHAT HAPPENED NOW!" Heechul shouted.

 

"I am sorry...I am sorry...I am sorry...I can't...I can't...I can't" Ryeowook kept saying.

 

"Wookie its okay." Yesung tried to pull Ryeowook up from the floor. Only when Ryeowook start grasping for air.

 

"Wookie are you okay?" Eunhyuk asked. Ryeowook face was getting paler every minute.

 

" Listen to me Wookie breath in and out. Someone call the ambulance!" Donghae shouted.

 

But Ryeowook stopped them.

 

"I am okay" Ryeowook said with a small and fake smile and fainted on Yesung.

 

But they did not care. They went and call the ambulance. 

 

To be countinued~

----------

 

A/N Thank you for commenting and suscribing:) Hope you like the story~