The Butterfly Princess chapter 1

The Butterfly Princess (BTS Jin X Reader FF)
In a far away land where all magical creatures that you read in fairy tale books live peacefully among the human race, a normal human girl arrives in town close by the kingdom where the King BIGBANG and Queen 2NE1 are the ruler of their country. The girl has a nickname which is 'Butterfly Princess' because she resembles a princess due to her beauty and 152 cm tall which is short that is why her friends say that she is like a butterfly because of her innocent bright personality and her height; her name is Ella. She finally enters high school as a freshman with her friends. "OMG we are finally high schoolers now!" squealed Serenity. "Plus I heard that you might end up having a boyfriend!" squealed Anastasia. "C'mon don't forget we might get bullied like in the movies". Ariel rolled her eyes. "Yah stop being a party pooper you". Peach whined. "Aigoo you guys sure are lively". said Daisy. "I heard that there's some hot guys here in this school". said Pocahontas. "Do you think I look okay?" Ella aka butterfly princess asked her friends. "Omo our Butterfly Princess is feeling nervous". Ariel pinched Ella's cheek. "~Yaaah~ But what if I end up being bullied by the Queenkas?" Ella asked. "What Queenkas? Us? How can we bully our adorable little muffin?" Serenity asked while smiling brightly. Ella simply smiled at her friends cheerful words and went inside the school building and they saw a lot of groups like the magical witches who have flying broomsticks, the jocks, the nerds, the class clowns, the cheerleaders, bullies, kingkas and queenkas. As Ella and her friends were walking through the hallways and a group of gang who basically rule the whole school best known as Bangtan Boys aka BTS. As the gang were walking past the hallways one of them made eye contact with Ella making everything goe in slow motion (a/n: OMG that was soooo cheesy bruv >n< nevermind let's continue) she then realized what was happening and puts her head down shyly, continued her to walk with her friends. The school opening ceremony with the headteacher with some of the teachers giving all of the speeches, after the ceremony Ella and her friends headed to their classroom where they will attend for the next 5 years. One of BTS members then entered the classroom and roamed around the room and spotted Ella and he simply smirked then left the room leaving Ella all confused. "Yah what was that all about?" Pocahontas asked Ella. "I don't know". Ella replied as she tilted her head. "Oh well looks like you might end up having a boyfriend Ella". said Ariel as she smiled. "Who me? Nah". Ella replied as she shook her head. "I hope we do end up dating now that we are all in high school now". Serenity sighed. "I hope so too". said Peach. "Well there are really cute guys in this school". Daisy smiled. "Like that guy that came in and looked at Ella?" Peach asked. "Yep he's cute no wait he's really handsome... did you see his broad shoulders?" Tinkerbell came in with a smile on her face. "Yah late as always gurl". Ariel smiled. "Omo I had to do some girl's business you know". Tinkerbell reasoned out. "Aigoo you're so cute when you make that face Tink". Ella laughed as she pinched Tinkerbell's cheeks as if she was a child. The rest of the girls laughed and hugged together because they knew that they're going to have a great time in high school. Hey Amulets long time no see... I know I know I haven't been very active as most you know that a month and a half ago I started working in a fast food restaurant so yeah I haven been working very hard and the times have time off I've been mostly sleeping, reading the latest chapters of One Piece/Fairy Tail/Boku no hero Academia/Oresama Teacher or some of the Kpop fanfics on Wattpad, playing some of my video games on my PS3 and watching some movies... but here I am on my laptop bringing you a new BTS story and as you can see it's a kpop fantasy fairy tale if you wanna call that... yes I love me some Walt Disney/non Disney and some Magical girl series in Anime such as Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon and some video games like Super Mario Bros franchise are here too if you want me to add in some of the characters of other video games, manga and some Disney/Non Disney please comment down below coz as always I love reading your comments... before I go the character Ella is not Cinderella and Ella will be you lovely readers. P.S: I know this chapter is short so I'm sorry for the short chapter.