i'm in love

i didnt mean it

Second half of filming..
The girls were all sat just playing with their phones when Sooyoung returned to her seat trying to hide her face. The girls looked at her then at one another. They were all thinking the same.
Sunny: Sooyoung ah- what’s wrong
Soo: Nothing, I’m just tired that’s all.
Tiff: Did something between you and Siwon, we saw him go out the same time as you.
Soo: No, nothing at all. – she lied badly.
Jessica rolled her eyes knowing what a bad liar Sooyoung was.
What Sooyoung didn’t know was the girls knew something she didn’t.

Flashback.
When Sooyoung left and Siwon followed.
Jess: Girls! Did you see that? Siwon followed Sooyoung. – they were now panicking.
Sunny: I think we should go make sure nothing bad happens, I mean they might start yelling at each other or something. Suddenly a familiar voice intruded in their conversation.
Leeteuk: Don’t worry girls, Siwon won’t let that happen.
The girls looked at each other, they felt like Leeteuk knew something they didn’t
Sunny: Oppa, what is Siwon trying to do by following her?
Leeteuk: Nothing much, I think by talking to her he will get an idea of how much chance he has of his planning working out.
Tiff: EH??? How does he know his chances by just talking to her?
Jess: Plan? What plan?
Leeteuk explained what Siwon had planned to win Sooyoung back. The girls gasped, they were both shocked and worried.
Sunny: OMO! OMO! REALLY?
Tiff: OH MY GOSH …
Jess: But on TV?
Sunny: What if she rejects?
Leeteuk: Then at least he can say he tried.
Jess: Sooyoung is going to be… honestly I don’t know.
Leeteuk: Do you think it will work?
Sunny: We can’t say Oppa, she was so hurt by what Siwon did, but if he still has even a small part of her heart then there may be a chance.
Tiff: Why am I so nervous for him.
Leeteuk: I’m giving you girls the heads up so you are prepared.
3 of them: Thanks Oppa. He returned to his seat and the girls carried on talking.
Sunny: it’s cold in here but I can feel myself starting to sweat!
Jess: Me too. I hope it all works out for the best.
Tiff: erm.. girls?
jess/sun: Ye?
Tiff: Shouldn’t we tell the other members?
Sunny: Yeeeee! Definitely.
Jess: I’ll get texting. – SNSD had their own little group chat so it was easier to communicate with each other
Sunny: Wait make sure Sooyoung isn’t in the chat.
Chat Room:
Jess: Emergency!
Tae: What? What?
Hyo: Is everything ok?
Seo: Unnie what’s wrong?  
Jessica was typing rapidly… and explained to them Siwon’s plan
Hyo: OMO! O_o
Tae: Really?
Yoona: o_O
Jess: I’m just letting you guys know in advance.
Hyo: I wish I was there now!
Tae: Keep us updated
Hyo: YAH! If something big happens, ring one of us so we can hear!
Jessica read the message and at first thought it was childish but then realised it wasn’t such a bad idea.
Jess: We will. I’ll text you all later. Bye.
End of Flashback

The girls saw Sooyoung enter the set and tried to act normal but they were extremely nervous. They analysed her face and came to the conclusion that Siwon had spoken to her and it wasn’t good.
Sunny: Here. – she kindly handed Sooyoung some tissue
Soo: Thank you.
Siwon entered the set calmly, while the 3 girls gave him an i-know-what-you-are-going-to-do look. He paid no attention and sat back at his seat.
PD: okay guys we’re on in 3,2,1 …
LSG: Welcome back to Strong Heart’s Christmas Special.. Now to our next Guest Super Junior’s amazingly good looking Siwon sshi (girls scream loudly)
Siwon: Hi, I’m Super Junior’s Siwon (applause)
LSG: Now Siwon, I see you’re board says ‘ I want you for Christmas’  - as LSG said the words all eyes were on him. Sooyoung couldn’t help but turn to look at him too. The guest and audience were shocked too. The girls’ eyes widened as if their eye balls were about to pop out. It was then that Jessica who was not in the shot of the camera began dialling one of the members so they could hear what was happening. She looked like a high school kid who was texting during lesson trying not to get caught, so they would type one thing then quickly glance up to make sure the teacher wasn’t looking.

SNSD Dorm..
Phone Ring----
Hyoyeon and Yuri were in the kitchen when Hyoyeon’s phone rang. They had kept their phones close just in case there was a text. But when it rang Hyoyeon almost knocked over the drink while trying to grab her phone like a ninja.
Hyo: Hello, Jess – Yuri looked at her anxiously ‘Jess are you there?’
Yuri: What’s going on?



Sunny: Omo- she said under her breath.
LSG: So Siwon, it seems like everybody is curious to know who this person you want for Christmas is, especially the ladies. Can you give us a clue?

Hyo: I can hear talking but Jess isn’t answering
Yuri: Maybe she can’t talk.


Siwon: Well what do you want to know
Sooyoung was freaking out inside, *omg omg omg omg omg, what is he doing???????* was all she could say to herself. The members were even more nervous.
LSG: Well.. is she a celebrity?
Siwon: Yea, she is.

Hyo: Omo… Omo!
Yuri: What? What?
Hyo: Let’s get the girls in the living room! QUICKLY!
The 2 ran into the living while Yuri started screaming
Yuri: YAHHHHHHH! Girls! Get to the living room NOW!!! – Yoona Seohyun and Taeyeon came sprinting out. Taeyeon who was changing came out with her shirt back to front. Yuri gave her one look laughed
Yuri: What the….


LSG: Hmm..  Is she a well-known celeb?
Siwon: Yes she is. – the guests and members were even more intrigued

Yoona: What’s wrong unnie? She asked worriedly
Hyo: Listen... – She put the phone on speaker and they could hear LSG talking.


LSG: Oh, this is getting exciting, I really want to know it is... Erm, is she by any chance a singer?. He didn’t answer. Everyone’s eyes were glued on him; he took one breath, smiled and nodded.
LSG: Ok I have to ask… is she in a group?
The set was silent even s were anxious even though they knew what he was going to say. The girls were tense and Sooyoung didn’t know how to handle herself.
Guest: Why am I so anxious?! – she said which caused everyone on set to burst into laughter as they were thinking the same thing.
LSG: Well Siwon sshi..
Siwon: Yea.. she in a girl group, an amazing girl group. – the other members could help but laugh at his mushy comment.

Seo: Who is he talking to? She asked innocently
Tae: It’s a guy...- It was quiet for a moment…
Hyo: its LSG and Siwon, they’ve been talking about who this girl Siwon likes, they’ve been trying to guess  –The girls eyes shot wide open
Yuri: shhhhhh
They all gathered around this phone which made them feel like they were there.


LSG: it seems like you’re not worried if we found out who it was.
Siwon: Honestly, I’m not. – There was utter amazement on set; no one could believe what they were hearing.
*What is he saying? Is he being serious?!* Sooyoung thought.
LSG: Why don’t you describe her for us – Sooyoung couldn’t breathe while anticipating his response. Siwon cleared his throat.. and suddenly turned his chair slightly in Sooyoung’s direction and was looking at her but making it seem he was staring at something else, but this was enough for the SUJU members and SNSD to notice who he was really looking at.
Siwon: Well… appearance wise, she’s tall, has long dark hair, the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever laid on she has a smile which can make my heart skip a beat… but I think what I love about her the most is her heart is as amazing as her beauty.
The audience were in awe, they couldn’t believe what they were hearing. They were all looking at each other even the guests as they were shocked to hear such an honest confession. The SNSD members gazed at Sooyoung trying to read her facial expression. Her eyes were wide and her face was stiff. Sunny who was beside her felt she had to do something and whispered softly
Sunny: Sooyoung, don’t make it so obvious – Sooyoung was startled and quickly nodded.
* I hope you understand how much you mean to me* Siwon thought.
*is he doing what I think he’s doing?* She thought.
LSG: it seems to me like you are confessing.
Guest: Yah! I want to know who it is! – The audience just laughed which lightened the mood slightly.
*you will soon* Siwon thought.
LSG: So Siwon sshi-  I heard you had a performance prepared.
Siwon: I do.. – he got up and made his way down to the centre of the stage ‘ Erm. This song is for the woman who has stolen my heart,. I hope you find it in your heart to give me another chance.

The girls were literally spazzing out hitting one each other. They could not believe the words they were hearing. They were filled with so many emotions. It was so romantic but
Yuri: OMO!
Yoona: Omg I CAN’T watch! – Seohyun laughed at her Unnie’s remark.
Tae: I cannot believe I am not there!
Yoona: This is so romanticccccccccccc!
Hyo: YAH! I CAN’T HEAR. – The girls


There was silence. You could only hear the rhythmic breathing of the people who were present. The Super Junior members who what he was going to do but they never knew what he was going to say. Leeteuk after digesting what had just been said smiled and clenched his fist to control his nerves
*Aigo. You better do us proud* he thought while looking at someone who he had considered his brother. The SNSD members were sat up straight hand covering their mouth trying not to give anything away. 
The lights dimmed at the song started to play.
it was a cover or Narsha’s – I’m in Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IAL5UOaGxs
All was quiet as Siwon sang the song, his feelings behind each sung word. The SNSD members were looking at Sooyoung to see her reaction. Her eyes were looking at Siwon with the upmost affection and love. He had his back turned to Sooyoung for most of the performance so that the audience wouldn’t notice too much but every so often when he sang. However LSG was observant and he knew exactly who Siwon had been talking about.
‘I’m in love’ he would slowly turn to make quick eye contact with her. Sooyoung was taken aback by what was happening. All the things he had said. She knew she couldn’t hate him for long as her heart already belonged to him.
 Once he had finished there was a moment of silence followed by an uproar of applause.

Yuri: That was…
Tae: Amazing
Hyo: Aigo… I’m so jealous
Yoona: is he going to confess???
Seo: Unnie let’s listen then we’ll know – she said logically.

LSG: wow! Siwon sshi, that was amazing, you truly sang it from the heart… Since you’re on stage maybe you would like to say something to that special person she might be watching this at home, she might even be closer than we all realise – he smiled. LSG gave him an I-know-who-it-is look.

SNSD: ARGHHHHHHH! – they started screaming before regaining their composure.
 
Sooyoung’s brain was filled with thoughts but her body remained stiff. Uneasy. Worried.
Siwon coughed slightly clearing his thought. The guests were still trying to comprehend what was unfolding before them. They thought it was a joke but they all seemed to be in the same state of mind. Confused.
Siwon: *ahem* Erm… Ok. To my friend, my enemy,  *he laughed slightly* , my pillar of strength, my shikshin(Sooyoung’s nickname) – The members were shocked from hearing such an obvious hint which some of the guests reacted too. - …my better half, my one true love … You said that you wanted to make our relationship public and I was against it, I was thinking of only me and I didn’t think how hard being in the relationship was for you too.

Yoona: This is so cuteeeeee
Hyo: Shhhhhh….

Sunny could see that Sooyoung was about to break, she reached over and held her hand to give her some encouragement.
Siwon: I am sorry for being such an inconsiderate fool. But this fool has loved you from the very start and will love you till the end. – The people on set but also back at the dorm were all pulling the same facial expression. They each had a smile on their face as they felt his honesty and love. ‘ I’ll tell the whole world if that’s what it takes.

Seo: Unni I can’t listen to this!
Tae: Omo!
Yoona: This is not happening…
Before she could continue talking Hyoyeon had already covered .


The audience was tense; it was as if they were listening to the biggest news of their lives, as if it actually in any way shape of form had any impact on their lives.
Siwon: I’ll tell the world that the person I want for the rest of my life is *he turned to face her* Choi Sooyoung.

Silence. Everyone was speechless. All eyes were on Sooyoung, who’s eyes had stopped blinking while opened like a cave.

Hyo: Why is it so quiet, I can’t hear anything! Ughhh!
Yuri: Aigo! I need to see what’s happening this is killing me, remind me to as manager oppa to go on every show we are invited on.
Tae: why do I always miss all the drama!?

As soon as Siwon said Sooyoung’s name, phones were going off like crazy and as every second passed, the news flooded out left and right. Sooyoung who was holding Sunny’s hand had gripped it tighter almost stopping Sunny’s circulation.

Suddenly Siwon slowly made his way to Sooyoung. He didn’t care who was looking at him, all he cared about was Sooyoung. The guests saw this and they all whispered to one another and one by one each got up from their seats and moved off set, even the audience moved away from their seats and situated themselves further back. The SUJU members followed and it was Sooyoung and the SNSD members left. The 3 girls knew what needed to be done. Sooyoung looked at each of them and with one look the 3 stood up, patting Siwon’s shoulder as they walked passed him.

Back at the dorm the members were freaking out. They could her mumbles but since no one was actually talking they had no idea what was happening.

Yuri: YAHHHHH! JESSICA! SUNNY! TIFFANY!
Hyo: You are all dead if you don’t answer us!
Seo: Unnie – she moaned cutely


Jessica could hear a slight sound. She looked at her phone and realised the call was still on going.
Jess: Hello? Hyo?
Hyo: Yah! Jessica! We’ve been screaming you for ages! What’s going on now
Jess: So you heard everything.
Tae: yeah, we did, well up to the part he said Sooyoung’s name but then it went all silent.
Jess: Well, we’ve all gone off set and left the 2 of them there.
Tae: So you can’t hear anything
Jess: Only a little bit,
Tae: Ah, okay, we’re hanging up now. As soon as something happens,text us.
Jess: Ok ok. I will. Bye.

Sooyoung and Siwon had forgotten were they were or that all cameras were all them to capture the moment. Sooyoung was still sat down while Siwon was stood at her right looking intensely at her. She waited a few seconds before darting a glare at him. She finally stood up and faced him.
Sunny: Omo, I can’t look – she said placing her palm on her face but spread her fingers to see through the gap like a child watching a kiss scene. They were an arm’s length apart but their stares made it seem like there was no distance between them. Sooyoung didn’t want to seem weak so acted cool, while Siwon’s face became relaxed when he saw what she trying to do.
Tiff: Are they just going to stare at each other
Jess: I hope not, I’m hungry! – The 3 of them laughed, they needed it at a time like this.

Soo: That was some nice speech you made – she said coldly
Siwon: I’m glad you liked it – he smirked. Sooyoung’s guard weakened when she saw Siwon pull the face.
Soo: Why did you… - Suddenly Siwon took a step forward and was only a few inches from her face; their bodies were close enough to feel the heat being generated. Sooyoung was shocked that she took a slight step back but was pulled back in by Siwon. Her heart was racing and her body felt hotter.
Everyone gasped. Their eyes were glued to the 2, it was like a drama, but better. 
Siwon: Why did I what? He asked seriously.
Soo: Why did you did you do it?
Siwon: Because you wanted me to – he answered lamely. Sooyoung was now upset. She didn’t want him to do it for her sake, she wanted to him to do it because he wanted to. Her faced became gloomy, she looked at him with teary eyes.
*Why do I bother* she thought. She gave him a slight nod to somewhat inform him this was it. She turned around, thinking that he would just let her go easily like last time but just after she took a few steps she felt his hand grabs hers fiercely.

Jessica Tiffany and Sunny who were watching were so close to screaming
Jess: Omo! Omo!
Sunny: I thought they were going to kiss!
Tiffany: She’s turning round! Omg! Where is she going. Silence.
Sunny: He grabbed her. He grabbed. The guy just grabbed her. Suddenly out of nowhere
Leeteuk: you girls sound like a football commentator.

Their bodies were stuck together, their lips a few centimetres apart.
Jess: OH
Sunny: MY
Tiff: GOD

Siwon smiled at Sooyoung’s startled expression.
Siwon: It seems like we’re in a familiar position
Soo: Don’t joke with me Siwon. And let me go.
Siwon: I’m afraid I can’t do that. You see last time I did that you walked away, and to be honest you look great when you’re in my arms *he said cheesily* And who said I was joking with you, did you not just hear me confess to the whole nation my undying love for you? – he said playfully. He saw her serious face and knew that joking with her should stop.
Soo: Sooyoung ah… - he grabbed both of her hands and looked deeply into her eyes ‘ You said actions speak louder than words. I’m truly truly truly sorry for hurting you with what I said, for making it seem like I didn’t care about our relationship as much as you did. I was wrong. I shouldn’t have taken you for granted like that, I guess to realise there would be no way I could cope without you, I hurt you, and it pained me to see how upset I made you.

Sunny: Shouldn’t she forgive him by now, hasn’t he suffered enough, - The girls were far and they could barely hear much so all they saw were the facial expressions the 2 were pulling.
Sooyoung remained silent and looked at Siwon. He was trying to read her but couldn’t.
Siwon: Aish….. – he was angry at himself now ‘ you don’t want me anymore do you? You really have closed your heart. It wasn’t good enough. How stupid of me…
Sooyoung had fully let her guard down when she realised how much effort Siwon had put in to make her give him another chance, she knew how much he wanted to focus on his career but seeing confess not only to her but to the whole nation proved that he really did care.
While Siwon was talking rapidly blaming himself, she gently cupped his face. He froze.  
Soo: Oppa.. – She leaned in and kissed his forehead. ‘I’ she leaned in again and gently kissed his nose. ‘LOVE’ – this time she softly kissed his lips, they broke apart briefly while she whispered faintly ‘YOU’ then continued to kiss him passionately.
Siwon felt the hairs of his body stand as she kissed his lips the first time, when she kissed him more passionately he felt the warm touch of her soft lips that he had missed so much. At first he didn’t know what to do, but soon he wrapped his arm around her tiny waist. They slowly pulled away but their eyes remained on each other, smiles stretched across their faces. In each other’s arms was their rightful place. 

 

 

i haven't read this chapter over yet plus its 1.10 am  so forgive my mistakes :D