RENT 18 - Odd

MOBSTER FOR RENT SEQUEL: The Dragon Head
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

credits: dgactivist

credits: _CAMLLE

credits: ISHIEMARU

credits: _CAMLLE

credits: J1Y0NGINA

 

DARA’s POV

 

It was supposed to be a lazy, peaceful morning because my vacation time had not ended yet. I had no plans of getting up my bed since it felt heavenly with my fluffy pillow, soft bed and the warm, strong arms wrapped around me. Strong arms? My eyes remained shut as I snuggled closer to the warmth and felt him against my body. Him? Am I dreaming?

 

There was something warm and moist that landed on my forehead, making me frown despite my eyes still closed. Then another one on the tip of my nose...and on my lips. What's happening?

 

I slowly opened my eyes and was dumbfounded when I saw him grinning boyishly, his hair disheveled and his deep gaze directed at me. "Good morning, babe," he drawled huskily.

 

W-What? I gawked at him and dragged my gaze on my hands rested on his bare chest before staring back at his face, amusement dancing on his eyes.

 

"KYAAAH!!" I shrieked loudly and tried to wiggle free from his arms, but the jerk held me tightly!

 

"Let go of me!"

 

To my surprise, he dipped down and gave me a quick peck on the lips, smirking triumphantly afterwards.

 

"Don't kiss me!" I whined and continuously slapped his arm, but the jerk wouldn't budge! He hugged me tightly, almost robbing me of my breath, and buried his face on the crook of my neck. *Gasp!*

 

What is he doing? What is he doing? What is he doing?

 

I felt him kissing the crook of my neck while his hand traveled down the small of my back, caressing me. He tilted his head and I felt his tongue a sensitive spot of my skin.

 

Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!

 

"Jiyong...ahhh..." OH.MY.GOD! Was that a moan? Did that moan come from my mouth?!

 

"Jiyonggg...stop ittt..." Why did my voice sound so flirty?!

 

I unconsciously arched my back when I felt his hand pushing me closer to him, his lips and tongue still latched on my skin.

 

HOLY COW! Dara, control yourself!

 

But it felt...soooo...good...

 

NO! Gaahh! What's happening to me?!

 

"Jiyong, stop it!" I pushed him away with all my might. He finally pulled back while looking quizzically at me.

 

"What?"

 

"Stop it!" I whined.

 

"But it's time for our morning ."

 

*GASP!* M-Morning ? In broad daylight? Isn't it supposed to be done at night, preferably in the dark where he can't see my body-...WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT THIS?!

 

"Come here," he pulled me again towards him and my panic button was automatically activated.

 

"GAHH! No! No!" I thrashed wildly and when he released me, I immediately sat up and jumped out of bed. "Don't kiss me! And don't hug me!" I snarled at him as he sat up while chuckling.

 

"You're acting like a ," he said as he bent one knee and rested his arm on it. "Didn't I tell you that you're no-..."

 

"I don't remember it!" I shot back.

 

"I'll remind you," he teased. "Come here."

 

Seriously, why is he my boyfriend? He's always seducing me or teasing me or killing me with stress! I glared at him and marched towards the closet, grabbing a change of clothes before heading towards the bathroom.

 

"Babe, I'll bathe you."

 

"Stay there!" I yelled and slammed the bathroom door shut.

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

Dara stole another glance at Jiyong as they walked on the street on their way to the nearest grocery store to buy some stuff for her apartment. The guy was quiet with an unreadable expression on his face, his eyes steadily focused forward. She couldn't keep up with his contradicting dispositions. He would and seduce her one moment, then he'd become noncommittal and distant the next.

 

Dara roamed her eyes around before casting her gaze downwards, watching their steps. It was weird having to walk with a guy beside her, to be honest. And a very attractive guy at that. All female species' eyes gravitated towards him as if they would leap on his bed with just one wink from him. And then they would shift their eyes towards her and she could almost hear their thoughts saying, 'Is she his girlfriend? Why her?' Why indeed. She would also love to know the reason why.

 

A group of girls even scoffed at her, making her feel small. She purposely slowed her steps and let Jiyong walk ahead to avoid attention, but he glanced at her and frowned, halting his steps to wait for her.

 

"What's the matter?" He asked.

 

"Nothing," she instantly replied. Couldn't he feel the gazes of the people around them? Jiyong was probably used to having all the girls stare and drool at him that he seemed oblivious to the mini-chaos he was generating. It seemed all humans with wombs within the vicinity wanted him to be the father of their future kids! She was absolutely sure that if she was not with him, those girls would try to hit on him.

 

"Excuse me," a y woman suddenly approached him. Okay, so it turned out that she was so wrong. It didn't matter a single bit if she was with him. Apparently, the girls couldn't resist his charms and would hit on him whether or not SHE WAS THERE!

 

"Yes?" Jiyong asked.

 

The girl tucked her hair behind her ear and eyed him flirtatiously. Ugh! She wanted to punch her big s, to be honest. And this jerk! Wasn't it obvious that the woman wanted to bring him home and build a colony of her species using his ?

 

"Just wondering, are you free tonight?" The girl asked. "It's my birthday today and I'm throwing a party."

 

Isn't that amazing? She happened to be throwing a party because today happened to be her birthday and she happened to spot Jiyong on the street exactly on her birthday. Dara wanted to applaud the girl's brilliant mind. She also wanted to put a spear on that brilliant brain of hers.

 

"Sorry, I'm not free," Jiyong replied nonchalantly.

 

"Oh? How about tomorrow night?"

 

"No, I'm not free. I'm already taken," he said and draped his arm around Dara's shoulder before walking away, leaving the flabbergasted girl behind.

 

Dara glanced at Jiyong and the guy stared back at her, the corner of his lips tugging in a smirk.

 

"What?" He asked. "Are you touched?"

 

Conceited jerk. She scoffed at him, focusing her eyes forward. "No, I'm not."

 

"Were you jealous, geek?"

 

"Don't call me geek!" She hissed and removed his arm wrapped around her.

 

"Okay, babe," he grinned, shoving his hands in his pockets.

 

"Don't call me babe, either."

 

"I know where you're hiding Tony Tony Chopper."

 

"Fine. Call me whatever you want," she said in defeat. She really couldn't win with Jiyong. The guy is a demon! She yelped in surprise when he playfully covered her face with his palm. "Jiyong!" She hissed as she slapped it away.

 

"You're funny when you're jealous."

 

"I'm not jealous!"

 

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you later," he said while grinning at her teasingly. "You're going to love what I'm going to do, babe."

 

*GASP!* What the hell is this jerk thinking again? Is he going to barge inside the bathroom while she's showering? Do something to her while she's sleeping? OMG, if he removes her while she's unconscious and kisses her there, she will freaking explode in a million particles!

 

"Jiyong, you better stop with your erted antics," she snarled at him.

 

"erted? What are you thinking?" Jiyong blinked at her in surprise.

 

"Don't act innocent."

 

"No, seriously, what do you think I will do?" He asked. "Can you please stop your dirty thoughts about me? I'm utterly scandalized."

 

GAAAHHDD! This jerkkk! Dara tried to kick his foot, but the guy dodged it easily while chuckling. ARGH! She let out a frustrated sigh and marched ahead, leaving the guy behind.

 

"Babe, wait for me!"

 

"Stop calling me babe!"

 

Seriously, how did she survive all those years of living with him? The guy has an amazing ability to drive.her.INSANE! Just being with him for a day was enough cardio exercise for an entire month!

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

"I want to bring this," Dara whined while pointing at the action figures inside the display cabinet. They were at their flat in the Dragon Head HQ to get some clothes and the girl was insistent on bringing her prized possessions back to her apartment.

 

"No," Jiyong replied without glancing at her as he stuffed his clothes in the bag.

 

"But Jiyong..."

 

"No buts, Dara. We're only temporarily staying in your place. We will move back here soon."

 

The girl fell silent. Temporarily staying? Once her memories are altered back to how it was, would she want to stay with him? Up to that moment, she still felt like she was playing a role that was assigned to her. Everything that was happening to her was like a movie and everyone around her seemed like actors who had a different script given to them.

 

"What if I don't recover my memories?" She asked in a quiet voice. The guy shifted his eyes at her, his expression becoming grim. "You will recover your memories. My men are tracking down where you actually went when you disappeared and who did this to you," he said firmly. "Don't worry about that, geek. I'll handle it."

 

"Okay," she grunted in response and proceeded on getting some of her clothes. Jiyong insisted on getting just a few stuff, leaving most of their things behind, and she didn't argue anymore. Although the guy did not talk much, she knew that Jiyong was trying his best to understand and accommodate her. She's his girlfriend, but she still couldn't help but act according to what her current memories are, which are in conflict with what he knew. She had witnessed his pain when they went to the Triad medical facility, and it ripped her heart. She was hurting him immensely, but he was shoving it down just for her.

 

Silence stretched between the two as they continued with what they were doing.

 

"Babe, bring these with you," Jiyong suddenly said and threw a couple of in her bag. Dara picked up the underwear and gasped in shock when she saw the lacy piece of fabric with a slit right across the crotch.

 

"Whose are these?!" She exclaimed, her face burning in shame as she threw the underwears back to the drawer. "Jiyong, whose-..." hung in absolute mortification when he saw Jiyong grinning at her while holding a similar crotchless with his finger inserted on the slit, wiggling it playfully.

 

"This is yours."

 

"That's not mine!" She shrieked in horror.

 

"Yes, it is," he said flatly, still wiggling his finger inserted on the slit.

 

"Stop it! Seriously, Jiyong," she hissed, grabbing the from him and throwing it back to the drawer. GAAHH! Those crotchless were hers? Why the hell did she buy those things? Was she on her right mind when she purchased those? This must be the evil work of Bom - the front liner of get-rid-of-Dara's-hymen movement!

 

Jiyong chuckled softly and zipped his bag closed. Dara casted another glance at the display cabinet before shifting his gaze back at the guy, pouting a bit.

 

"No," he said, before she could even utter a word.

 

"Just a few action figures, please?" she bargained.

 

"You don't have to bring them."

 

"The ninja action figures of Konoha Hidden Village are calling me," she whined.

 

"Leave them here, babe," he said with finality and headed towards the door, leaving the bags on the floor. "I'll just grab some stuff in the mini-office," he informed her.

 

As soon as the guy exited the room, Dara placed her hands on the handles of the glass display cabinet and tried to open it, but the cabinet was locked. She frowned and began to force it open, causing it to shake. The furniture slowly leaned in a dangerous angle and was about to fall towards her, making the girl scream in fright while pushing the cabinet back towards the wall. She sighed in relief when it didn't topple down.

 

"What happened?" Jiyong's alarmed voice entered her ears. He rushed towards her and held her upper arms, checking her face and body. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

 

"I'm sorry. I was-..."

 

"Are you hurt?" He repeated firmly, his worried gaze glued on her.

 

"I-I'm fine," she reassured him. "I was forcing the cabinet open and shook it, so it almost toppled down. I'm sorry."

 

"," he cursed under his breath as he removed his hands gripping her and glanced at the cabinet before looking back at the girl, his eyebrows deeply furrowed.

 

"I'm sorry. I pushed it back before-..."

 

"You pushed it back?" He asked incredulously and grabbed her wrists, inspecting her hands. ". Are you sure you're not hurt?"

 

"I'm fine," she mumbled.

 

"Damn it! What if it fell down on you?! This display cabinet is made of glass! If it shattered, you'd be ing wounded!" He hissed, making the girl flinch. Dara's eyes widened in shock with his outburst, parted slightly as she stared at him. She then pulled her hands from his grasp and stepped back, casting her gaze downwards.

 

He looked at the girl cowering away and let out a heavy sigh, rubbing the back of his neck in a mixture of worry and exasperation. "Babe..." He called gently and reached for her wrist, pulling her closer to him. The girl gave him a tentative glance before hanging her head low once again.

 

"Are you scared of me?" He asked in a tight voice, bringing his other hand to her face and coaxing the girl to look at him.

 

"You're scary when you're mad," she admitted.

 

"Dara, let me make something clear," he said, his deep gaze boring into hers. "I completely lose my if you're in danger, if you're hurt, if you're not beside me. But no matter how mad I am, only you can stop me. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter