Chapter 1

Goldfish

"Seeeeeee! I told ya, we'll get here in no time," Sunny boasted as she stretched her arms above her head.

"Yeah.. yeah," Yuri reluctantly agreed and shut the car door a little too hard.

"But I don't see Tiffany's car anywhere," I pointed out, "Is this the right place?"

Tiffany was right, we continued driving for about ten minutes and saw the gigantic sign pointing in the direction of the resort. Everyone was in awe. Right in front of us was a European Style Resort surrounded by pristine mountains with lakes, streams and waterfalls. It looks really antique and I bet the rooms they have provide a perfect view of the sea. It was absolutely stunning!

But... where are Tiffany and the rest?

"Come on! Let's check in first. Maybe they have decided to explore the areas first while waiting for us!" Yoona skipped along the pathway and disappeared through the entrance with Yuri.

Sunny shot a questioning look at me and I shrugged, "Well then, let's go!"

As I pushed the door open, I could hear someone yelling and someone apologising.

Luckily, it wasn't anyone from our gang.

"What do you mean 'there's no more room'?!? How could this happened? Even after I made a reservation beforehand!" the lady yelled.

"We're really sorry for the inconvenience!" the man apologised with a deep bow, "There was an error with our system but we could arrange another accomodation at our next available resort free of charge! It's just nearby!"

Free of charge... Wowowow, now that's goooooood! 

But wait a minute... that voice... it's...

"Isn't that Jessica? That evil colleague of yours?" Sunny whispered into my ear.

Hell yeah she is. That very person who put laxative into my coffee, the one who stole my proposal so that I would make a fool out of myself during the meeting. Evil alright.

It's time for revenge baby!

I strutted like a proud peacock towards Yuri and Yoona who were already at the reception counter and Sunny followed behind, "So... we made a reservation for four double room under the name 'Tiffany'."

"Ah yesyes! The rooms are ready, we just need your confirmation number," the man replied.

"Here it is," Yoona took out a piece of paper and placed it on the desk.

"Oh that's too bad, someone didn't get a room," I chirped while picking up a brochure and pretended to show it to Sunny.

"Whatever," she puffed up her cheeks and crossed her arms.

 Did you see her face? I was laughing hysterically on the inside, I never thought I would see this side of her, the ice queen. All I could think of was how she used to bully me at work and this was definitely payback time.

"Hey guys, this is strange..." Sunny commented suddenly.

We all looked at her in unison, "What's so strange?"