Kiss

The Troublesome Wheepup

 

“Wheeinie-ah... what are you doing?” Byul bit her lips to keep herself from laughing as she watched the puppy fussed over her. She tucked every corner of the blanket under Byul’s body, effectively trapping both of her arms inside and placed newly fluffed pillows surrounding her reclining body.

“I’m making pillow fortress, so you won’t move too much and hurt your shoulder again.” Fluffing the pillow once again, she nodded with satisfaction when Byul were surrounded by 12 pillows that were supposed to “protect” her.

“Wheeinie, where did you get all of these pillows? And I’m okay, the bruises are getting better and my neck is not as stiff.”

It was actually a blessing that Wheein wrapped her around with the blanket like a mummy, lest she would tackle the young woman into the bed right there and then. Her worry look combined with the freshly cut bangs just melt Byul’s heart.

*She’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!*

“I bought them... I just want you to be comfortable...” Wheein patted Byul’s bangs before laying on top of the stack of pillows. Cheek dimpling with a huge smile, she patted her own bangs, “We have the same hair.” before smiling brightly toward Byul.

Byul growl and freed herself from the blanket cocoon and grabbed Wheein’s face, peppering her with kisses. Wheein gasped, scrunched up her face and blocking Byul’s kisses with her hands, struggling madly.

“Ya! Moon Byul Yi! Do you want to die!??? Let go!!!”

“But you’re just too cute to be true!!!”

“Ya! I’m not cute!”

“You are forever THE puppy.” The two of them stopped, already a messy tangled of limbs and arms, both head looked up to see Hyejin near the door pointing at Wheein, before her well manicured finger moved toward Moonbyul, “and you need to be less .” Continued Hyejin as she sashayed into the room and plopped down on the bed, sandwiching Moonbyul between them.

“The leader said that both of you need to get ready for the Live show. So stop fooling around.”

“Live Show!!! Hyejinnie, let’s do something different tonight.” Wheein looked at her best friend with a glint on her eyes, grinning when she saw the answering glint on the silver haired girl’s eyes.

“Our favorite past time?”

Wheein nodded eagerly, “Put on that red lipstick of yours.”

“But you have to control your face! The last time, you kept on giggling and making this weird faces at me, so I can’t concentrate and forgot to do it!” 

Moonbyul looked back and forth between the two best friends. Sometimes it seems as if they were wrapped in their own little universe and speaking their own language that nobody else knows about.

“What are you two planning?”

“Just trying to have fun on the stage, unnie. Nothing to worry about.” Wheein grinned and Moonbyul desperately held her hands to herself. That bangs with that dimple. It’s a killing combo. She felt severely attacked.

She poked Wheein’s dimple with her forefinger, “I don’t believe you... tell me... tell me...” Byul kept on poking at the dimple until Wheein bit her forefinger to stop her. Moonbyul yelped and quickly pulled her forefinger out of the clutches of Wheein’s teeth.

“Do I need to give you your teething toy again? Geez!”

“Do you want me to nibble on your neck instead?” Wheein playfully leaned in toward Byul’s neck and Hyejin quickly interfered, her hand holding Wheein’s forehead.

“Please stop before I puke from all of the flirting.”

Still curious about their plan, Byul looked back and forth between the two young girls,  “Your favorite past time usually means pulling prank on Yongsun unnie.... well, basically making her flustered.... and red lipstick... you’re going to kiss her on the stage aren’t you?” the light bulb flashed inside Moonbyul’s head and she pointed accusingly toward the innocently looking Hyejin (as far as  Hyejin can look innocent, which is not much).

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You won’t dare.”

“You want to bet on it?” Hyejin grinned wickedly at Byul.

“Why not bet on who could fluster Yongsun unnie the most on the stage tonight? The winner gets a bucket of chicken.”

Moonbyul and Hyejin looked at each other, considering Wheein’s proposal before shaking their hands, “Call!”

***

After the Live Show...

Unlike the usual atmosphere after finishing 2 events in one night, all the members are still wide awake and cracking up more than usual, teasing their leader endlessly.

“Unnie, you should see your face when Hyejin kissed your cheek!” Her woody woodpecker laughter resonating throughout the car, Wheein showed the others the fan taken pictures that already circulating on the SNS of Yongsun’s shock face holding her cheek with Hyejin’s barely visible lips stamp.  

“Can you imagine if I peck her on the lips again?”

“You wouldn’t dare!!!” Yongsun slapped Hyejin’s arm and latter laugh grew louder.

“Don’t give her any ideas, or else the next thing we know we have you and Hyejin locking lips on the stage and CEO-nim will need his medicine again. Oh and Unnie, this!” Moonbyul pointed at one particular picture, cracking up until her cheeks were in pain from laughing too hard, but the Yongmeme face that Yongsun made when they left the stage just too weird for words.

“All of you are just so weird! Weird the bunch of you.”

The three looked at the pouting leader and burst into laughter again.

“Awwww our unnie is too cute.” Byul squished Yongsun’s cheek, causing her to blush and squished Byul’s cheek in revenge.

“Omo!” Hyejin giggled and took a picture of the cheek squishing battle in front of her, while Wheein already turned into a heap of useless puddle of goo from too much laughing.  

Still teasing Yongsun endlessly until they reached their apartment, Yongsun looked at the other three members with her hands on her hips, “Okay that’s it, all of you need to respect your leader better.”

Hyejin smirked and walked slowly toward Yongsun who took a step back with each step forward that Hyejin took, “Or what, unnie? Are you going to spank me?”

“Ya! What are you doing?”

“Unnie looked so pretty tonight, why don’t I spend the night at your room tonight?” Hyejin winked as she closed the distance between them.

“Stay back! Ya! Kids! Help me out here!” Yongsun put both of her arms forward to stop Hyejin from advancing to no avail. Wrapping her arms around Yongsun, Hyejin made kissy face and tried to kiss their leader again.

“Unnie, let me just kiss you again.”

Blushing from head to toe, Yongsun yelled for help from the other two members, who just stand back and watched their unnie being cornered by the maknae.

“Enjoy your night with Hyejin, unnie!!” Wheein blew kisses toward the other women before dragging Byul by the hand toward her room.

“Ya! Hyejin-ah, be gentle with her. Dont leave any marks!” Moonbyul laughed and let herself being dragged by the puppy.

“Why you little.......!!” was the last thing that they heard followed by Hyejin’s laughter before the sound of padded feet running around the house along with ‘come here you little punk!’ can be heard from Wheein’s room.

“Do you think Hyejin will be fine?” a little worried for her best friend, she almost went back out again when Byul stopped her and dragged her to the bath room.

“Leave them be, they’ll exhaust themselves playing chase, let’s just wash up and go to bed.”

Looking between the door and the beckoning bed, the puppy shrugged then yawn, “Well, the worse that Yongsun unnie can do is spank her.”

Byul snorted, “I think Hyejin will enjoy that.”

Giggling, Wheein poked Byul on her side, “You need to buy Hyejin chicken tomorrow.”

“Don’t you mean, we? You’re part of the bet too!”

“No, I just suggested the idea, you’re the one who made the bet with Hyejin.” Wheein pouted and poked Byul again on her side.

“Yes, but you’re being extra flirty with unnie as well....”

“Am not.” Poke nose muscle

“Yes, you are.” Poke dimple

“Am not.” Poke nose muscle

“Yes, you do.” Poke dimple

“Am not!”

 

Mamamoo Fancafe Daily Memo: Hwasa’s

Kiss... Kiss....Kiss... Muach! 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

It's not exactly a story of the troublesome wheepup, and its probably a little late already, but I just have so many feelings from seeing the Wheepup Bang and Hyejin lips stamp on Wheein's hand and Yongsun's cheek and their playfullness all around. OMG Mamamoo slayed my existence! anyway! thank you all for commenting and subscribing!!