Teething

The Troublesome Wheepup

Solar was pissed. Not Yongsun, but Solar, the leader of the pack.

Yes, they are basically a group which consists of beagle-like human, definitely not your average girl group. So, Solar is the pack leader. The alpha. Well, the actual alpha is Ahn Hyejin, but whatever. Solar was pissed. Pissed not only with capital P, but all in capital letter, bold and underlined. And the target of her glare was none other than the gangly Moonbyul.

The blond shifted in her seat across the seething Solar and wondered what could she possibly do wrong. She wracked her brain and came up with zilch. Nada. especially since its only 7 freaking AM in the morning. But just one look at her when she stepped into the kitchen for coffee, the alpha's face turned stormy.

Okay, so she went out last night. But she got back home within curfew, so that’s probably not it. Was it because they were too loud? She admitted that both she and Wheein can be loud when they were playing, but all of them are loud when they're playing, so it didn’t make any sense.

"Unnie, just... spill it out whatever it is you wanted to say. I'm scared for your eyes, they might pop out anytime and that will really ruin your beauty."

The storm in Solar's face darkened and just like stormy cloud always accompanied by rain, tears leaked out from the leader's face and Moonbyul freaked.

"Unnie! What’s wrong? Whatever it is, I'm sorry okay, just... don’t cry. I'll... I'll do the house chores for the week, and... and I'll take Wheein for a walk ... and I’ll stop pulling pranks on you on stage, just... don’t cry, please, what's wrong???" Moonbyul was panicking, she were on her wits end. She didn’t understand the mood swing that Yongsun were displaying. Is it nearing full moon??? Is it the time of the month???

"Byul-ah...." Yongsun hiccupped before bursting into tears again and Moonbyul jumped from her seat and engulfed the eldest in a bear hug.

"It’s okay, unnie, please don’t cry. Just tell me and I will fix it okay?"

"Do you trust me?" The small whispered words confused the blond even worse.

"Of course! Why would you question that?"

Yongsun hiccupped again and tore herself from the embrace to look at Moonbyul straight in the eyes. "If you trust me, why wouldn’t you tell me that you're dating someone right now?"

Moonbyul blinked. Once. Twice. Mouth a gaped before a strangled 'what?' came out.

"Unnie, are you sick?" She felt Yongsun's forehead for any telltale of warmth, but Yongsun just pushed her hand away.

"I'm not ill! Look, I know that we are still early in our career, and yes, we all should be careful with dating scandal no matter what the company said about granting us permission to date. But you should be able to trust your member! We would give you our blessings and even cover for you if you would just tell us the truth!"

Moonbyul suddenly straightened up and looked around the kitchen, "Is this a hidden camera or something? Are we being filmed right now? Wow, unnie, you scared me just now, your acting definitely improved."

Yongsun stood up as well, all in her indignant glory, "Yah! I'm being serious!"

Moonbyul scoffed, "Unnie, you know me, I will never lie to you, and you know my schedules, how am I supposed to go behind your back to meet people anyway?"

The blond were getting pissed when Yongsun suddenly whispered, sadness permeated from her entire being, "Hickey... you have a hickey on your neck, Byul, how do you explain that?"

Moonbyul froze, "I have what?"

Yongsun took her phone from the table, tapped the camera application and set it for selfie mode before giving it the baffled blond, "See it for yourself."

The blond took the phone and aimed it toward her face, and there it was. A coin size, purplish bruise. Big enough to be noticeable and definitely a pain to cover with concealer. An honest to god undisputedly real and cannot be explained as otherwise, hickey.

Moonbyul groaned out loud, "Oh dear god... she did not...."

Yongsun gasped, "You're dating a girl??? Yah! I know it!! Byul, is that why you keep it a secret??? Don’t you know us better, we won’t mind! I mean, I think the entire member has a crush on you. Wheein even said that your boyish charm is the reason why we all fell for you! How can you think that we won’t embrace your preference and welcome whoever you date to the family?"

"What?? NO! No...no...no, I mean, Wheein gave me this hickey last night!"

Yongsun gasped louder and started hitting Moonbyul's arm and basically everywhere she can reach.

"OW! OW! Unnie stop! What is wrong with you???"

"What is wrong with ME?? What is wrong with YOU! How can you date Wheein and didn’t tell me and Hyejin!" Yongsun gasped again before landing another blow to Moonbyul's arm, "Don’t tell me that I'm the last to know?? Wheein tell Hyejin everything!"

"Yah! Yong-donnie nim!! Stop it! I'm not dating Wheepup! We're just fooling around!!"

Yongsun eyes almost bulged out at that and she stomped on Moonbyul's foot. Hard.

Yelping in pain, the blond took hold of her foot and jumped away from the leader with one foot, "yah!"

"How could you, Wheein is our precious precious precious angel, she needs to be protected at all cost! How could you just fool around and play with her heart like that!"

Moonbyul stopped rubbing her injured foot and stared at Yongsun with disbelief, "Are you out of your mind? Fool around as in the wheepup couldn’t sleep last night, so I played with her until she fell asleep!"

The blond groaned when she realized just how wrong it sounded when Yongsun moved to strike again and forced Moonbyul to retreat, putting both of her hands in front of her as defense, "hear me out!"

The leader has a murderous look on her face, but she did stop advancing. "Explain."

"I want to, but you kept hitting me! We were playing a game! Not like what you think, you ert! You know that vampire game when you asked someone 10 questions to figure out whether they are human or vampire? And if you guess wrong and they turned out to be vampire, they'll bit you on your neck? We played that game! I lost and she bit me, but that wheepup gave me a freaking hickey!!" Moonbyul rushed her explanation in one breath, man... she thanked god that she's a rapper just now.

It was Yongsun’s turn to froze, a sheepish expression crossed her face, and she just uttered a single ‘oh’ before clearing , "well, i guess, uhmmm we need to set up some new ground rules in the house, like...you know, no giving a member hickey and freak the leader out or something. Right, okay, uhmm.. do you want coffee? Or breakfast, I could make you some." Yongsun trailed off and went to straight to work, busying herself with mugs, pans, eggs, basically anything to avoid looking at the pissed off blond.

Moonbyul facepalm, "I’m gonna spank that wheepup!"

 

Later that night....

 

Mamamoo's Fan Cafe Hwasa's Daily Memo

"MooMoos, anyone know where to find a good chewing toy? Our wheepup is teething ㅋㅋㅋ"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hullo, am back with another chapter, sorry if this one is rather lacking, I wrote this on my phone. Okay, so first of all, thank you for all your interest in reading this mass of craziness. I will do my best in writing more. Fighting! Actually, I'm currently writing 2 different wheebyul, one is a romantic comedy/drama and one is a paranormal fantasy genre. Not really sure which one I should post first. Anyway, Moonbyul's down, two to go. Thinking about writing hwasa in the next chapter. Enjoy!! Wheeout!