Drinking Games Pt.2

The Troublesome Wheepup

Wheein woke up with a pounding headache. Her head throbbed fiercely like someone had use her head to play drum and tasted like something had died there for weeks. She groaned as she sat up on the bed and noticed her surrounding; she was in Byulyie unnie’s room. Her second realization was her state of undress. “Oh shoot....”

Her memory was fuzzy at best but the last thing that she remembered was lying down at the fluffy carpet of their living room, so someone must’ve carried her in. And that someone was most probably the owner of the room. She looked at the empty spot beside her, that side of the bed was still pristine and looked unused, Wheein frowned. *She didn’t sleep here?*

She looked at the small digital alarm clock on her night stand which read 10.00 AM and noticed a tall glass of water with two small tablets of aspirin. Touched by the thoughtfulness, Wheein quickly downed the tablets, wishing for an instant miracle for her headache to be gone.

Wheein walked gingerly toward the toilet – because even walking hurts – washed up and brushed her teeth before walking to the closet and took out one of Byul’s oversize white shirt and put it on. She wondered whether Hyejin is hurting just as bad. Wheein took a deep breath before she slowly walked out from the room, preparing herself for a scolding from their leader.

She smelled the most wonderful smell of grease wafted off from the kitchen and her feet unconsciously quickened by themselves. She saw a contrite looking Hyejin already sitting at the kitchen table holding a big glass of orange juice on her hand. The wonderful smell was coming from the sausages and eggs and bacon that Yongsun unnie was preparing for them, their usual hangover food. And then... there was Byul unnie, sitting in front of Hyejin with a dark look on her face.

Wheein gulped, tucking whips of hair behind her ear, she sat beside Hyejin with her head down. Finding Hyejin’s hand beneath the table, she intertwined their hand briefly and gave it a light squeeze *Here we go.*

“Byul, let them eat something first before you scold them.” Yongsun put down a large glass of orange juice in front of Wheein and fixed her messy bangs slightly, “Finished it, breakfast will be ready in 2 minutes.”

Almost afraid to look at Moonbyul in the eyes, Wheein kept her head down and drank her juice slowly. Her head was getting better by the minute, but now it was her stomach that growled, demanding food.

Moonbyul looked at the apologetic look on both of the youngest members face. She knew they feel guilty, and even though Yongsun unnie chalked it up to them just playing around and thankfully still within the safety of their own apartment instead of in public places, she personally still can’t forgive their recklessness.

She slid Hyejin’s phone across the table and saw Hyejin slightly cringed.

“Byul, I told you, let them eat their breakfast first.” Yongsun softly reprimanded the rapper and put two plates consisting of scrambled eggs, huge amount of crispy bacon, two sausages. “Eat up, and then we’ll talk.” Yongsun glared at Moonbyul and dragged her out of the kitchen so the two girls can eat in peace.

The two young girls looked at each other once Yongsun and Moonbyul was out of earshot, Hyejin looked at Wheein apologetically but Wheein just shook her head and gave her a small smile. No words are necessary.

The walk toward the living room after they finished their breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen, felt so near and far at the same time, probably because they felt like they were walking a gauntlet toward their doom. Hyejin almost shivered at the scowl that Byulyie unnie sent her way and she tightened her hold on Wheein’s hand.

Both of them was on their knees, head down, hands still intertwined together much to Byul’s dislike. Putting her hands together in front of her spread legs, she looked intently at each one of them, “Where do you want me to start?”

Wheein winced, she could sense from the tense words that Byulyie unnie was beyond pissed. She already used to Yongsun unnie nagging at them, but Byul was always the lenient one, the fact that they role were reversed this morning mean only one thing. They both already crossed the line.

“First thing first, you need to delete all of those incriminating pictures and videos. Double check whether they were automatically connected with cloud or whatever it was you used to back up your phone. Delete those as well. What were you thinking making all those pictures and videos? Stripping? Doing body shots? What if you accidentally upload it? What if you lost your phone? What if someone hacked into your cloud? Do we really need picture of you salt from Wheein’s stomach to circulate around the web? Or for video of Wheein stripping for you leaked somewhere for everyone to see?”

Yongsun put her hand on Byul’s arm to stop her tirade when she noticed that both girls were slightly shaking. “Go. I’ll talk to them.”

Sighing, Byul walked out from the living room, “I’m going out.” She tossed the words over her shoulder and walked out the door.

Wheein quickly swiveled her head when she heard the words and saw only a flash of Byul’s rigid back before the door closed. Pleading with Yongsun with her eyes, she was on her feet the instant she saw Yongsun nodded and ran out the door.

Yongsun turned her attention back to the chastened Hyejin and patted the seat beside her on the couch, “Come here.”

The leader carresed Hyejin’s hair slowly as the youngest member burrowed herself deeper into her unnie’s embrace, “You know why Byul is angry right?” Hyejin nodded, her face hidden on the crook of Yongsun’s neck.

“It’s good that the two of you played inside the safety of our apartment, but phone can be vulnerable. You could lose it somewhere and like Byul said, someone could hack into your account and the scandal that those videos and pictures would create. Hyejin-ah... don’t be mad at Byul okay? She’s just worried and protective to both of you.”

“I know... “ Hyejin blinked her tears away and gave Yongsun a watery smile, “I’m sorry. I will apologize to Byulyie unnie later as well, I know that we deserve a beating because of it.”

Yongsun looked appaled, “I don’t think we would win against you, you’re stronger than us.”

Hyejin laughed weakly at Yongsun’s attempt to joke and hugged her leader again, “We won’t do it again, promise.” Yongsun tightened her hold and pressed a soft kiss on Hyejin’s forehead, “I know you won’t, and next time, I’ll be there to chaperone your drinking game okay?”

Chuckling, Hyejin nodded, “Okay, but you better stick with water, you’re bad with alcohol.”

“YA! I could drink just fine.”

Hyejin pressed a kiss on Yongsun’s neck and then laid her head on Yongsun’s shoulder, “Unnie, just... ssshhh.”

Resigned and admitting the fact that she was a light drinker, Yongsun just laid the side of her face to Hyejin’s head and let the comfortable silent cocooned their embrace.

***

Relief flooded all over her body when she saw that Byul still standing in front of the elevator. She ran the short distance and threw herself into Byul, hugging Byul’s side fiercely, “I’m sorry!” she yelled out loud.

Lost in her own thought, Byul gasped when Wheein’s body connected with her with such force. Her hand reached out to touch Wheein’s soft hair but stopped midway, “Wheein-ah, you dont wear shoes, its cold. Get back inside.”

Wheein shook her head back and forth, refusing to let go.

“I need some air to clear my head, wheepup. Go inside where it’s warm, I’ll back in just a while.”

“No! I’ll come with you.” Still refuse to let go of her embrace. A part of her scared that if she let go, then Byul would walk away and she couldn’t live with the thought of Byul being mad at her. Thinking of a way to make sure that she won’t be separated with her favorite unnie, she jumped and locked her legs together onto Byul’s body.

Byul let out an ‘Omph!’ when Wheein’s weight settled onto hers, “Ya! Jung Wheein! I’m not a tree and you’re not a monkey.”

“I don’t care!!!!”

“Will you please come down if I promise that we’ll talk?”

Wheein reluctantly jumped down and looked pleadingly at Byul. The older woman sighed and intertwined their fingers together, “Come on, let’s go back home.”

The two of them walked pass the cuddling Yongsun and Hyejin. Byul motioned with her head that they’ll be in her room and Yongsun nodded.

Entering her room, Moonbyul walked toward the bed and reclined on it, Wheein followed her like a lost puppy.

“Come here.” Byul opened her arms wide and Wheein willingly fell into her embrace.

Byul fell into silence, her hand unconsciously Wheein’s hair, trying to comfort her. Her heart still felt heavy, the memory of Wheein’s stripping while looking into the camera and the pictures of Wheein and Hyejin together and not to mentioned the position where she found them together kept replaying in her mind eyes.

She knew that she was being unreasonably angry, but she can’t help the bitterness at the base of , nor the burning feeling she still felt on her gut.

“Wheein-ah, you’re still mine, right?”

The words slipped by itself and Moonbyul closed her eyes, *Shoot*

Wheein looked up and saw the tightening of Byul’s jaw. She reached out her hand and caressed the side of Byul’s face softly, almost reverently and pressed a kiss on the underside of her jaw. Her soft lips caressed the line of Byul’s jaw softly until she could feel it softened under her touch.

She moved to stradle Moonbyul and pressed their forehead together, “Always. I choose you, remember?” she brushed their noses together in an Eskimo kiss and she felt Byul gradually relax.

Byul took one of Wheein’s hands and put it on top of her chest, their eyes locked and Wheein could feel the staccato of Byul’s heart beat.

“My heart almost stopped when I saw you with Hyejin....” In one fast smooth movement she flipped their position, Wheein gasped when she found herself pinned underneath Byul’s warm body. She put her lips on Wheein’s pulse point and bit down.

Wheein closed her eyes and pulled Byul closer, tightened when she heard the sorrowful sounds that came out from Byul’s lips and wished that she could erase it somehow. They were just being stupid, drunk and stupid, and without thinking they did something that hurt people around them. She brushed her lips on the shell of Byul’s ear and whispered her apology once again.

She bit her lips when Byul’s lips travelled down the column of down to the gap of her shirt and bit down none too gently on her cleavage. Marking her.

Byul looked up and as their eyes locked, Wheein felt the weight on her chest lessened when she saw that the dull emptiness on Byul’s eyes already replaced by its usual twinkle. She smiled and when Byul smiled back, she almost felt like crying.

“Don’t cry, you know that your smile give me life.”

Laughing, Wheein blinked back her tears, “It was happy tears.”

Byul looked down at Wheein, her hair fanned out on the bed, her eyes slightly red from tears and the remnant of her hangover, the tip of her nose pink from the cold and she never looked more beautiful in Byul’s eyes. She leaned down and kissed the corner of Wheein’s lips and stayed there....

.... when she heard the door being pushed open and Yongsun’s unnie voice rang through her room, “Let go to lunch together!!! I’m paying!!! OMO, MY EYES!!!”

She felt Wheein’s body shook beneath her and soon after, her laughter filled the room and Byul smiled, yep... they’ll be alright. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Hi, I'm talking from my coffin here. Angel Line just slayed me. And OMG!! That guy almost kiss my Wheein!!! ASDFGHJKKLMNBVCXZZ I'm not okay. I'm definitely not okay. GOT TO GO AND REPEAT THAT TEASER LIKE A MILLION TIMES MORE. WHEEPUP!!! OMG!!!!