The House Rules

The Troublesome Wheepup

Moonbyul watched with a small smile on her face as Wheein unpacked her suitcases and carelessly crammed all of her clothes inside the closet.

“Knock. Knock.”

Wheein  turned and beamed at Moonbyul who stood there leaning against the door frame, “Need any help?”

“Nope, almost finish here. What’s up?” asked Wheein before turning her attention back to the task at hand. Her face scrunched up in concentration when she realized that all of her clothes wont fit the tiny closet if she did not tidy it up. She pushed the clothes deeper into the closet to make room for yet another clothes to no avail.

Moonbyul watched with amusement as her friend struggled with her clothes, “Well, since we’re all moving in together again, which mean that you’re going to live here with us and SO HELP ME GOD, I still remember what it feels like to live with you... just like the others....”

“Byulyie unnie, will you please just cut to the chase?” Wheein threw an annoyed look to her tall friend, before concentrating again on the mess in front of her. Frustrated with her lack of progress.

“Anyway... the girls asked me to give you this. House Rules. Seriously, you have to do it. We mean it,” Moonbyul dangled the paper in front of Wheein who quickly snatched it up with a confused face.

“Things that Wheein cannot do within the apartment : 1. Randomly scream at the top of her lungs for as long as she can…”  Wheein read loudly before giving Moonbyul a scandalized innocent look, “I never do that!”

Moonbyul rolled her eyes and gave her the ‘Duh, yes you did’ look, “Oh please, I almost got a heart attack the last time you screamed in the middle of the night!”

Wheein grumbled slightly and continued her reading,

“2. Wakes up in the middle of the night and turns on every electronic devices in the apartment;

3. Sneaks off in the middle of the night to grab the garbage;

4. And then dump it all in Hyejin’s room…..”

Moonbyul suddenly snagged the paper and scratched rule no. 3 and no. 4 with a smirk on her face.

“You know what? On second thought, you can do that.” She said while giving the paper back to the equally smirking little blond.

“5. Try on a new food and act like she’s allergic to it and scared the living of everyone;

6. Follow Moonbyul around all day and agreeing to her every comment in a very annoying manner;

7. Put shaving cream on Yongsun and Hyejin’s face and hair while they sleep;

8. Announce to everyone that she saw Yongsun having a wet dream and Moonbyul's name;

9. Walk around inside the house;

10. Hides the refrigerator inside her room and said that it’s just in case she got hungry in the middle of the night.

The Rules may changes from time to time and NO, you’re not allowed to protest. Unnie!!! What the ****” protested Wheein with a pout on her face.

“Hey, no cursing! You cant blame us for taking precautions, god only knows why you have the face of angel but your behaviours are more evil than the devil incarnation.”

“But...” Moonbyul covered with her hand and kissed her forehead. Her eyes twinkling with amusement at the permanent pout that seem to took resident on Wheein’s face.

“Be good. I love you. Come on, I'll buy you ice cream.” She said simply before intertwining their hands and dragged the smaller girl out of her room.

“I hate you...” retorted Wheein which only garnered a laugh from her taller companion.

“Yeah well, I still love you.” Moonbyul cant help but gave her a hug and tousled her corn silk hair.

“Unnie!!! Dont mess with my hair!!!!” 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Somehow I imagined how funny it would be to have that kind of house-mate, and well, troublesome, but if its wheepup, pretty sure it would be adorable. Hope you guys like it!