Part 5

Fall in love with the Vampire

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I got home after the encounter and dad told me to be careful because yesterday a fisherman was killed. He said that his blood was all drained and it never happens before in this town and I presume that I’m the reason behind all this. The vampires are attracted to my blood.

I reached for my door knob and revolve it to open it up and I throw my bag at my desk before plop myself on my bed thinking of all the things that happened today.

He told me the reason why he kissed me is because he wanted to cover up my scent but I don’t know why, I can feel that he felt the same thing too when he kissed me. He feels the love and the lust in that kiss just like how I feel.

 

‘Jessica…’ my dad knocks on my door.

‘Yes dad?’

‘Your friend is here…’

‘Who?’

‘Kim Taeyeon…’

Taeyeon? What is he doing here? I get up and groom myself and clear my throats ‘Let him in dad!’ I yell back.

My dad open the door and I saw him standing by the doorway with his black denim jacket and jeans.

‘There you go…’ my dad open wide the room for him to enter and then he warns him ‘Don’t you dare to touch my daughter…’ with a smile.

I scoff when my dad threaten him with his moustache. I know how my father is, he obviously like Taeyeon because if he hates him he wouldn’t let him to even enter our house. The reason why he threatens him is because he thinks that this vampire boy is my boyfriend. Which obviously is not and I wonder what brought him here.

‘Thanks Mr. Charles…’ he smiles and my dad close the door to let the two of us have some private talk.

‘What brings you here…’ I asked with cold tone.

‘Here…’ he hands me a necklace ‘I want you to wear it…’

‘Why?’

‘Don’t ask…just wear…’ he said and I want him to put it on me.

‘Put it on me then…’ I hold up my hair and expose my bare neck to him and at that moment too I can see that her pupil changes a bit.

‘You’re okay?’ I asked when I notice that he’s having hard time to hold up his control.

He quickly went to my side and put on the necklace and in instant he calms down.

‘This necklace will cover up your scent…don’t ever take it off…even when you’re taking your bath…’ he said and I notice that he’s wearing the same one.

‘You got the same necklace too?! People will thought we are dating! This look like couple necklace!’ I said while holding up the necklace.

‘There’s a reason why I’m wearing it…but I can’t tell you…I need to go now…have a nice evening…’ he bids me good bye and he wants to leap from my window.

‘Oh wait!’ I stop him.

‘What?’ he looks annoyed by me.

‘You came in the main door and if you go out from my window…my dad will…feel suspicious on you…so it’s better if you take the main door…’ I said and he stood there with one of his leg already on my window frame getting ready to jump out.

‘You’re right…’ he said and put down his leg and walks to my door and turns the knob as he leaving ‘See you at school tomorrow…’ he said and walks away.

‘Why is he using the same necklace?’ I ask myself and I examine the necklace. There’s the symbol of a cross and the some Spanish words carve on it.

‘I wonder what these words mean?’ and being curious I took my Mac and log onto Google to translate the words.

It says ‘Immortal living among the living’ ‘Scary…’ I told myself and decide to just ask him the real reason tomorrow.

Then I remember his sister. ‘Maybe I can go and ask her…’ as I snapped my fingers.

 

 

The next day at school

 

I approached the school goddess and I drag her away from her bunch of popular girls’ group and some of them even taunt me for dragging her away but I don’t care.

 

‘Why are you so rude to me? I never mean you any harm!’ she scoffs.

‘I’m sorry but I need to ask you something…yesterday your brother came to me and gave me this necklace…can you explain to me why he gave me this? He has the same necklace with mine too…’

‘Don’t you want to ask my name first before you talk up to me like that?’ she hisses.

This kid is really nuisance ‘I’m Jessica…what is your name?’ I ask.

‘Kim Yoona~ nice to meet you Jessica!’ her attitude changes 360 degree once I asked her name and introduce myself and I was amused by it.

‘Can I have a look at the necklace?’

‘He told me not to take it off…’

‘Don’t worry…you’re safe with me…’ she said and I take off the necklace and hand it to her.

‘Ah…he gives you this necklace…though yours and his look alike but the words are not…’

‘Huh?’

She sighs and starts explain to me ‘You see…yours is ‘Immortal among the living’ while his is ‘Mortal among the immortal’…’

‘I still don’t get it…’

‘He’s changing your place with his…which mean instead of chasing after you, the vampires will go after him…it’s like giving him your scent and your scent is totally covered up by his…’

‘The other vampires are after him?!!’

‘You don’t have to worry about him~~ he’s the strongest vampire you ever meet! He’s the real immortals…he owns every power all the vampires have~ well except for one…well that ability is actually will be given to a chosen vampire who was born on a full moon…’

‘What ability is that?’

‘Forecast the future…’ she smiles at me.

‘What power did your brother has?’

‘Well…since…his mom was a vampire and his father was a werewolf…Taeyeon oppa is a very rare vampire+werewolf…he has the strength, the speed, mind reading, control’s people’s mind, flying, shape shifter you name it…’

‘Wait…aren’t the two of you…related with each other?’

‘Oh no we’re not! We’ve been living in decades together…he’s like a brother to me! Coincidence all of us had the same surname so we decide to make a pact to become the Kim clan.’

The Kim’s family history are getting more and more interesting to me and I want to know more about them but suddenly the bell rings and we need to get back to our class.

‘Jessica! If you want to know more about us you can come to our house this evening! We are having a little barbeque party! You can join us if you want and I bet my father will be thrill to tell you our history!’

I was paled out when she mention barbeque party…what are they barbeque? She seems like can read through my expression as she says ‘Don’t worry Jessica…we eat animal’s meat not human! We never consume on human meat!! That is so yucks!’ and I laugh at her remark.

‘Okay…I’ll be there…’ I told her and after that we went to different path and I enter my class and she run up stair to her chemistry class.

 

:D I got nothing to do lately in school~~ Teacher even allow us to use the laptop during class~~ Teehee~~ I made all update for each one of my stories~~!!!!